ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 12
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Teacher in hot water w/parents over Holocaust
rabblerouser 07:19 PM 07-08-2019
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a-h...pWQ?ocid=ientp

I also believe the events included in the Holocaust have been exaggerated for several reasons...
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 04:34 PM 07-09-2019
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
Hitler wanted to exterminate Communists which was historically a Jewish ideology.
Yes. Annnnd?
[Reply]
NinerDoug 04:37 PM 07-09-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Yes. Annnnd?
And what? Hitler's heart was in the right place, of course. He was just misunderstood.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 04:37 PM 07-09-2019
Yes. Annnnd?
Well, he would have succeeded with the help of Japan however someone from FDR's State Department leaked a little lie about US Aircraft Carriers docked at Pearl Harbor to the Japanese and they couldn't resist the opportunity.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 04:40 PM 07-09-2019
Well, he would have succeeded with the help of Japan however someone from FDR's State Department leaked a little lie about US Aircraft Carriers docked at Pearl Harbor to the Japanese and they couldn't resist the opportunity.

I dunno, I’ve always believed his entire plan was totally doomed from the beginning and when we overanalyze this or that, we lose sight of the big picture. He had a nation of 90M (post Anschluss) going up against what, 400M Europeans?

Also, he could’ve easily deported the Jews. The Madagascar Plan did just that. The endless murders weren’t just atrocities but also a war effort hindetance anyway.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 04:45 PM 07-09-2019
Zionists in Israel boldly celebrate and honor the memory or Rosa Luxembourg who led a communist takeover attempt in Germany:

https://www.haaretz.com/jewish/1919-...imar-1.5390706
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 04:52 PM 07-09-2019
I dunno, I’ve always believed his entire plan was totally doomed from the beginning and when we overanalyze this or that, we lose sight of the big picture. He had a nation of 90M (post Anschluss) going up against what, 400M Europeans?

Also, he could’ve easily deported the Jews. The Madagascar Plan did just that. The endless murders weren’t just atrocities but also a war effort hindetance anyway.
His strategy was simple: Blitzkrieg, hit hard, hit fast. get inside the interior of the nation. Make them surrender while they are still in shock. He needed Stalin's help to take out Poland, and when that was over, he needed Japan's help to take out the Soviet Union. Japan got sidetracked at Pearl Harbor.

That's pretty much it in a nutshell. Just like in WW1, the French and British needed us to bail them out.

One important fact: all the allied nations had bureaucrats and politicians who were either on Hitler's side or Stalin's.

United States citizens who swore an allegiance to communism were victorious.

The fact remains, WW2 never happens if Wilson kept the USA out of WW1.

Dig deep into the the strange bedfellows of UK and Zionists/Communists.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:01 PM 07-09-2019
I hope that fucking idiot never works in education again

This kinda shit has been creeping into our school system for far too long
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 05:24 PM 07-09-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I hope that ****ing idiot never works in education again
Forget it. Too many cowards over the past 35 years who did not stand up to affirmative action and quota's. Political correctness silenced them, and then us. Now it's too late. You can home school your kids or pay for private schools. Or find a decent town in America (there's a few left) that has a public school system not destroyed by Moonbats.
[Reply]
Halfcan 05:36 PM 07-09-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
Wait, what? Revisionist history liberals are Nazi sympathizers?!?
In this case, I would say yes. Each of these is not exclusive to each other- but the NAZI'S did try to erase history.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 06:27 PM 07-09-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
In this case, I would say yes. Each of these is not exclusive to each other- but the NAZI'S did try to erase history.

That piece of shit is Democrat. The party of:

Rashida Tlaib
Ilhan Omar
Ocasional Cortex....
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 06:32 PM 07-09-2019
Zionists in Israel boldly celebrate and honor the memory or Rosa Luxembourg who led a communist takeover attempt in Germany:

https://www.haaretz.com/jewish/1919-...imar-1.5390706
She was a Pole. And she was executed for what she did, as it should have been. Who cares if some leftist idiots celebrate her? We still have folks walking around with Guevara shirts. They’re idiots.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:06 PM 07-09-2019
We sided with Stalin. Who murdered millions of people after the war. You're good with that. Understood.
We sided with Stalin because he was fighting Hitler, and Hitler formally declared war on the United States, you buttfucking moron
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:08 PM 07-09-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
We sided with Stalin because he was fighting Hitler, and Hitler declared war on the United States, you butt****ing moron
I believe Churchill said he’d side with the devil over Hitler. Or maybe I misremember
[Reply]
KC Dan 07:26 PM 07-09-2019
We sided with Stalin. Who murdered millions of people after the war. You're good with that. Understood.
100% agreed with siding with Stalin. A murdering dictator - sure. But Hitler was the immediate and imminent threat plus he declared war on us first. But, thanks for playing...
[Reply]
cosmo20002 07:33 PM 07-09-2019
That piece of shit is Democrat. The party of:

Rashida Tlaib
Ilhan Omar
Ocasional Cortex....
rabblerouser is not a D
[Reply]
Page 6 of 12
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up