ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 26
« First < 71314151617 18192021 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Democrats pushing state by state for third trimester abortions
Taco John 08:28 PM 01-29-2019

Heartbreaking... This isn't in New York, this isn't in California, this happened just this week right here in Virginia. @VAHouseDems proposed legislation to provide abortions up to just seconds before that precious child takes their first breath. Watch for yourself. pic.twitter.com/AxgPVyI6kU

— VA House GOP (@vahousegop) January 29, 2019

[Reply]
RodeoPants2 03:04 PM 02-07-2019
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
If the child is wanted you carry it to term because

* the kid may just defy the odds, it has happened before

* Maybe you get a few minutes to meet and love your child in case the odds are not defied

If the child is TRULY wanted you give it the chance to be one of those miracle stories. And even if that is not to be you still cherish what little time you do have it.

Now, about defining these health issues to a mother that some how excuse killing a baby?
That's what you would choose, you don't get to choose that for anyone else though.

And I'll let the mother who wants her baby and is faced with a heartbreaking choice define those health issues. Goverment can stay the f away
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:05 PM 02-07-2019
If the child is wanted you carry it to term because -

* the kid may just defy the odds, it has happened before

* Maybe you get a few minutes to meet and love your child in the case the odds are not defied

If the child is TRULY wanted you give it the chance to be one of those miracle stories. And even if that is not to be you still cherish what little time you do have with it.

Now, about defining these health issues to a mother that some how excuse killing a baby?
I don't believe there are any situations where you dont know of a complication or issue that creates a 100% non viable baby until the 3rd trimester of a pregnancy. Its not 1950 anymore.
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:05 PM 02-07-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
That's what you would choose, you don't get to choose that for anyone else though.

And I'll let the mother who wants her baby and is faced with a heartbreaking choice define those health issues. Goverment can stay the f away
Women's reproductive health!
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:06 PM 02-07-2019

These issues would be known before the 3rd trimester.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 03:07 PM 02-07-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
I don't believe there are any situations where you dont know of a complication or issue that creates a 100% non viable baby until the 3rd trimester of a pregnancy. Its not 1950 anymore.
You can't think of one they probably don't exist. Strong.
[Reply]
Raiderhader 03:07 PM 02-07-2019

I did not say anything about government. You asked if life or health to the mother were threatened if abortion would be ok. Health is an extremely broad term. You need to more clearly define it because you are the one giving it as an excuse.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 03:07 PM 02-07-2019

I will never understand how democrats can continue to vote and push for the government to be involved in healthcare, and then be surprised and angry when government gets involved in healthcare.
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:08 PM 02-07-2019
You can't think of one they probably don't exist. Strong.
Not what I said dipshit.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:11 PM 02-07-2019
Damn. Third trimester?

That's fucked up.
[Reply]
Raiderhader 03:12 PM 02-07-2019
Eggzactly. If you are wanting to abort in the third trimester due to the baby's health it is because you have decided that you just do not want to be burdened with possibly caring for that child you created for the rest of their lives. Basically, the child is not REALLY wanted after all.
[Reply]
Raiderhader 03:15 PM 02-07-2019
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
I will never understand how democrats can continue to vote and push for the government to be involved in healthcare, and then be surprised and angry when government gets involved in healthcare.
I've said it before and no doubt I'll say many more times before my life is up -

The left cannot take more than three steps with out tripping over one of their self-created contradictions.
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:16 PM 02-07-2019
Eggzactly. If you are wanting to abort in the third trimester due to the baby's health it is because you have decided that you just do not want to be burdened with possibly caring for that child you created for the rest of their lives. Basically, the child is not REALLY wanted after all.
It's also interesting that certain people are ignoring verbiage used in the proposed Virginia bill that used the mothers mental health as reasoning for a 3rd trimester abortion. They also are removing the need for more than 1 medical opinion which I believe has already been done in NY.

Plus they legalized non Dr 3rd parties to perform the procedures in NY.

I mean holy shit how does anyone with half a brain not see where this is going?
[Reply]
Raiderhader 03:25 PM 02-07-2019
It's also interesting that certain people are ignoring verbiage used in the proposed Virginia bill that used the mothers mental health as reasoning for a 3rd trimester abortion. They also are removing the need for more than 1 medical opinion which I believe has already been done in NY.

Plus they legalized non Dr 3rd parties to perform the procedures in NY.

I mean holy shit how does anyone with half a brain not see where this is going?
The issue of the mental health is why I am pushing ClownPants for specifics on what health actually means. He's already ignored once and dodged another time, and I am certain we all know why.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:25 PM 02-07-2019
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Iím not the one that called them sluts, Captain Obtuse.
C'mon Captain Snowflake, you liberals are the ones running shows called "Slutever" on the rather liberal "Vice" channel, aren't you? NOW you have a problem with the word slut?

:-) little man, just :-)

Faux rage!!!
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:29 PM 02-07-2019

Isn't modern day politics all about removing other's rights? You know, like the right to own a 16-round mag?

Prove your dedication to not taking away other people's rights by not trying to take away the rights others have that don't fit your agenda...
[Reply]
Page 17 of 26
« First < 71314151617 18192021 > Last »
Up