ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 26
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Democrats pushing state by state for third trimester abortions
Taco John 08:28 PM 01-29-2019

Heartbreaking... This isn't in New York, this isn't in California, this happened just this week right here in Virginia. @VAHouseDems proposed legislation to provide abortions up to just seconds before that precious child takes their first breath. Watch for yourself. pic.twitter.com/AxgPVyI6kU

— VA House GOP (@vahousegop) January 29, 2019

[Reply]
RodeoPants2 10:32 AM 02-07-2019
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
These are the heartbreaking stories of women being forced into this terrible situation.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.the...e-donald-trump

All you fetus cultists want to make their lives inexorably more difficult. You’re the ****ing worst kind of human beings.
Truth.

Originally Posted by :
At 27, Kate had her life planned out. She and her husband were going to have four kids, and she was going to be an engineering professor. Her first pregnancy went fine, and she had a healthy baby girl. But while pursuing her PhD in engineering, she suffered three miscarriages. “It was a long road,” she says, but by age 29, she was finally expecting another girl, Laurel. She was due in the summer of 2012, and both parents were elated.

Their daughter had moderate to severe Dandy-Walker malformation. But that wasn’t the only diagnosis; Laurel also had a brain condition in which fluid builds up in the ventricles, eventually developing into hydrocephalus and possibly crushing her brain. She had a congenital disorder too, in which there was complete or partial absence of the broad band of nerve fibers joining the two hemispheres of the brain.

What this meant was Laurel was expected to never walk, talk, or swallow. That was if she survived birth.

Kate asked her doctor: “What can a baby like mine do? Sleep all the time?”

“Babies like yours are not generally comfortable enough to sleep,” the neurologist said.

By the end of the day, Kate and her husband knew it was time. Dr Hern took Kate to a room for the injection. It would slow her baby’s heart to a stop as soon as it penetrated. Sometimes, it happens quickly. For Kate, it happened over the course of a couple of hours. Just as she and her husband were planning to grab a bite of food, Laurel kicked. “I lost it,” says Kate. She retreated to her hotel room and lay there until the moving stopped. When Laurel went still, Kate’s stomach sagged low and lifeless, she says. “It was really sad and really hard.”

[Reply]
RodeoPants2 10:32 AM 02-07-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
^^^^ Supports Sluts Outsourcing the Snapping of Their Own Kid's Necks ^^^^
You are a sad, small, worthless person.
[Reply]
stevieray 10:38 AM 02-07-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
^projection^

go back to hole you were recruited from
[Reply]
stevieray 10:40 AM 02-07-2019
These are the heartbreaking stories of women being forced into this terrible situation.
^false narrative^
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:41 AM 02-07-2019
You seem to be uncomfortable with an accurate description of what these whores are doing.

You would at least agree that these whores are killing their kids, right? Or are you going to try to water it down to make them feel less terrible about killing their own kids?

But hey, at least it's pretty much just whore animals killing what I'm sure would be future liberal animals, not good people... So have at it....
[Reply]
LOCOChief 10:42 AM 02-07-2019
Lol you are a purse slapping beta bitch that needs a job and a set of balls
[Reply]
Cave Johnson 10:45 AM 02-07-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
”I want to clear something up so that there is absolutely no doubt. I’m a Board Certified OB/GYN who has delivered over 2,500 babies,” he wrote. “There’s not a single fetal or maternal condition that requires third-trimester abortion. Not one. Delivery, yes. Abortion, no.”
Says RWNJ, M.D.

http://omarhamada.com
[Reply]
warrior 10:51 AM 02-07-2019
Originally Posted by CrappedPants2:

There you are looking in the mirror and posting again
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:52 AM 02-07-2019
I have a bit of a compromise. Instead of making the doctors do the deed, perhaps they could give the mother the 'device', and let them do the deed. Let them pop their own zit and get that sense of accomplishment that comes with a DIY project... Hell it'll give them a chance to say that one last goodbye too... "See ya on the other side kid"....

So, from snapping the future liberal's neck, to hoovering their uterus, if they do it themselves the Doctor "didn't do it" (they'll only bill for an assist), and the mother will have gained a life-skill they can perfect as their lifestyle permits.
[Reply]
Otter 11:00 AM 02-07-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I have a bit of a compromise. Instead of making the doctors do the deed, perhaps they could give the mother the 'device', and let them do the deed. Let them pop their own zit and get that sense of accomplishment that comes with a DIY project... Hell it'll give them a chance to say that one last goodbye too... "See ya on the other side kid"....

So, from snapping the future liberal's neck, to hoovering their uterus, if they do it themselves the Doctor "didn't do it" (they'll only bill for an assist), and the mother will have gained a life-skill they can perfect as their lifestyle permits.
I once saw a girl in college sit on a dildo so big I'm surprised she didn't poke out her eye.

"Throbbin' Robin"

If I used social media I'd look her up to see how she's doing just out of morbid curiosity.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:15 AM 02-07-2019
This is a TJ thread.

And I don’t expect honest debate on a very nuanced topic (medically-necessary late term abortions) from this crowd of dim flying monkeys.
:-) - funny how 'common sense gun legislation' is a restriction of civil rights that 'really' isn't, that everyone is supposed to just agree exists in the abstract without any consideration of practicality or detail, but 'why we sometimes need to kill breathing infants' is a mysterious nuanced topic that rubes can't comprehend.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:20 AM 02-07-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
:-) - funny how 'common sense gun legislation' is a restriction of civil rights that 'really' isn't, that everyone is supposed to just agree exists in the abstract without any consideration of practicality or detail, but 'why we sometimes need to kill breathing infants' is a mysterious nuanced topic that rubes can't comprehend.
Don't forget common sense border control.........

Liberals are too predictable
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 11:34 AM 02-07-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Wow, this is tin foil hat level shit. You think democrats want to kill breathing healthy infants?
[Reply]
Loneiguana 11:37 AM 02-07-2019
Wow, this is tin foil hat level shit. You think democrats want to kill breathing healthy infants?
Its amazing the number of straw men babble lee can fit into a sentence. No one ever offers of details to their gun legislation? :-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:38 AM 02-07-2019

[Reply]
Page 14 of 26
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up