ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 26
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Democrats pushing state by state for third trimester abortions
Taco John 08:28 PM 01-29-2019

Heartbreaking... This isn't in New York, this isn't in California, this happened just this week right here in Virginia. @VAHouseDems proposed legislation to provide abortions up to just seconds before that precious child takes their first breath. Watch for yourself. pic.twitter.com/AxgPVyI6kU

— VA House GOP (@vahousegop) January 29, 2019

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:09 AM 02-07-2019
How long after the birth of the baby is allowed for the left to twist reality to make it an abortion still.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:10 AM 02-07-2019
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Care to post any proof of that batshit crazy allegation?
It covered by others earlier and a quote by a medical doctor saying that.
[Reply]
Cave Johnson 09:11 AM 02-07-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
The mask is coming off the Democrats. They're Demonrats.
We get it.

You watch “Judge” Pirro.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:11 AM 02-07-2019
Care to post any proof of that batshit crazy allegation?

It's also not news about the "health" claim which has been around for decades. It's pretty obvious what it is—unless you need a severe reality adjustment.
[Reply]
Cave Johnson 09:12 AM 02-07-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:

It's also not news about the "health" claim which has been around for decades. It's pretty obvious what it is—unless you need a severe reality adjustment.
So no proof then, despite your allegation that the practice has been around for decades?

Figured as much.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:13 AM 02-07-2019
We get it.

You watch “Judge” Pirro.
Actually, no I don't. I switched from pro-choice to pro-life long before she was on the air. That's when I read what the "health" claim covered.

I've seen all but a few of her broadcasts because her time slot. I run hot and cold on watching Fox.

Even if I did watch her, then so.
[Reply]
Cave Johnson 09:22 AM 02-07-2019
These are the heartbreaking stories of women being forced into this terrible situation.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.the...e-donald-trump

All you fetus cultists want to make their lives inexorably more difficult. You’re the fucking worst kind of human beings.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:38 AM 02-07-2019
3 woman—whooa! Using the "useless eaters." argument. If that baby couldn't swallow or eat, then it would die a natural death on its own. No need to kill it but killing it once born? Just wrong.
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:41 AM 02-07-2019
Someone in my close circle lost a baby yesterday at 19-20 weeks.

The baby was delivered and has a name.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:49 AM 02-07-2019
"The lack of respect for life that permits abortion significantly contributes to our violent culture and our careless attitude toward liberty. " ~ Dr. Ron Paul
And so we have a govt that uses violence on countries who's leaders we don't like, instead of out of self-defense, uses drones which kill 98% of civilians; have groups like BLM and antifa using violence etc. etc. Reap. Sow.
[Reply]
Iowanian 10:01 AM 02-07-2019
Would the left be cool with using 3rd trimester abortion techniques to execute convicted murderers?
[Reply]
Marcellus 10:12 AM 02-07-2019
We get it.

You watch “Judge” Pirro.
Originally Posted by :
“I want to clear something up so that there is absolutely no doubt. I’m a Board Certified OB/GYN who has delivered over 2,500 babies,” he wrote. “There’s not a single fetal or maternal condition that requires third-trimester abortion. Not one. Delivery, yes. Abortion, no.”
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:16 AM 02-07-2019
These are the heartbreaking stories of women being forced into this terrible situation.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.the...e-donald-trump

All you fetus cultists want to make their lives inexorably more difficult. You’re the fucking worst kind of human beings.
^^^^ Supports Sluts Outsourcing the Snapping of Their Own Kid's Necks ^^^^
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:17 AM 02-07-2019
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Someone in my close circle lost a baby yesterday at 19-20 weeks.

The baby was delivered and has a name.
Ugh, so sorry to hear it...
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:18 AM 02-07-2019
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Would the left be cool with using 3rd trimester abortion techniques to execute convicted murderers?
Or useless people animals coming over/under/around the wall who are useless and nobody wants. :-)

EDIT: Animals... Useless animals...
[Reply]
Page 13 of 26
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Up