ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 26
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Democrats pushing state by state for third trimester abortions
Taco John 08:28 PM 01-29-2019

Heartbreaking... This isn't in New York, this isn't in California, this happened just this week right here in Virginia. @VAHouseDems proposed legislation to provide abortions up to just seconds before that precious child takes their first breath. Watch for yourself. pic.twitter.com/AxgPVyI6kU

— VA House GOP (@vahousegop) January 29, 2019


[Reply]
stevieray 09:31 AM 02-06-2019
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Nancy Pelosi has no idea what's going on in the abortion debate or in current events?
:-)

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-term-abortion
It should scare the shit of everyone that that woman could be in charge of the country.
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:35 AM 02-06-2019
Its completely fucked.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 12:30 AM 02-07-2019
You're all delusional dipshits
[Reply]
Inspector 12:40 AM 02-07-2019
Baby murdering communists aka democrats.

Congrats! You have now confirmed what we've already known for a long time.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 04:48 AM 02-07-2019
Originally Posted by Inspector:
Baby murdering communists aka democrats.

Congrats! You have now confirmed what we've already known for a long time.
Wow. Repbulicans are completely off the rails at this point.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:09 AM 02-07-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Wow. Repbulicans are completely off the rails at this point.
Russia Russia Russia...
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:32 AM 02-07-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
You're all delusional dipshits
You are a pro baby murder fucking scumbag. May as well own it.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:33 AM 02-07-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Wow. Repbulicans are completely off the rails at this point.
Yeah then party that doesn’t want to allow killing of completely viable humans is “off the rails”
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:35 AM 02-07-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
I agree with that.

I think very few people are actually "in favor" of abortion. I certainly am not.

At the same time, a complete prohibition on abortion is not workable. It requires a compromise. In my opinion, that compromise should restrict it to the early stages of the pregnancy.

In terms of "late term" abortions, I don't see why a fully developed baby could not be delivered by C-Section rather than doing a "partial birth" abortion. (Of course, I'm not a doctor.)
This already existed Doug, but that wasn't good enough was it? Nope have to keep pushing for abortion on demand. And these stupid arguments about late term abortions sometimes being medically necessary have been debunked. There is no reason for it.

That's the Liberal Democrat party for you.

This is also a great example of why people do not want to budge an inch on 2nd Amendment rights.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:38 AM 02-07-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Yeah then party that doesn’t want to allow killing of completely viable humans is “off the rails”
...funny how the left used to call soldiers returning from Vietnam baby killers.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:40 AM 02-07-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
...funny how the left used to call soldiers returning from Vietnam baby killers.
They support Islam (in all forms) and Gays....

Work that through your mind, they segment their own party to maintain control.
[Reply]
Cave Johnson 08:59 AM 02-07-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
You're all delusional dipshits
This is a TJ thread.

And I don’t expect honest debate on a very nuanced topic (medically-necessary late term abortions) from this crowd of dim flying monkeys.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:02 AM 02-07-2019
The mask is coming off the Democrats. They're Demonrats.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:06 AM 02-07-2019
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
This is a TJ thread.

And I don’t expect honest debate on a very nuanced topic (medically-necessary late term abortions) from this crowd of dim flying monkeys.
Which is hardly ever necessary—if at all. That's the BIG LIE covering-up what it is. Newspeak.

When you guys use the words "health" of the women, it refers to their mental health which winds up being—"I don't want it and it upsets me to have a baby now."

It's really infanticide.
[Reply]
Cave Johnson 09:08 AM 02-07-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Which is hardly ever necessary—if at all. That's the BIG LIE covering-up what it is. Newspeak.

When you guys use the words "health" of the women, it refers to their mental health which winds up being—"I don't want it and it upsets me to have a baby now."

It's really infanticide.
Care to post any proof of that batshit crazy allegation?
[Reply]
Page 12 of 26
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up