ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 26
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Democrats pushing state by state for third trimester abortions
Taco John 08:28 PM 01-29-2019

Heartbreaking... This isn't in New York, this isn't in California, this happened just this week right here in Virginia. @VAHouseDems proposed legislation to provide abortions up to just seconds before that precious child takes their first breath. Watch for yourself. pic.twitter.com/AxgPVyI6kU

— VA House GOP (@vahousegop) January 29, 2019

[Reply]
LiveSteam 11:48 PM 01-31-2019
How many future Communists died today via abortion?
650,000 364= 1,785
Now that's winning folks.
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:53 AM 02-01-2019

Trump 100% predicted this in 2016 in a debate with Clinton.

Clinton also falsely claims there are legit medical reasons to abort in the 9th month.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...ton-goes-viral
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 10:43 AM 02-01-2019
I asked the Mrs about this again this morning. The nursing industry is so appalled by it she said. She just got up and left for work without eating breakfast. Said that killing live babies is morally wrong especially at 9th month or right after born. Just makes her sick they people endorse and support this.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:25 AM 02-01-2019
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
I asked the Mrs about this again this morning. The nursing industry is so appalled by it she said. She just got up and left for work without eating breakfast. Said that killing live babies is morally wrong especially at 9th month or right after born. Just makes her sick they people endorse and support this.
It won't matter in the end. They'll still vote Democrat.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 11:28 PM 02-01-2019
Nancy Pelosi has no idea what's going on in the abortion debate or in current events?
:-)

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-term-abortion
[Reply]
-King- 03:39 AM 02-02-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Your party is in favor of infanticide and that's not even debatable any longer, so yea.
This is why conversations can never go anywhere. You make generalities like this and expect to be taken seriously. The ironic thing is that you hate that conservatives are labeled as racist yet you have no problem labeling all Democrats as baby murderers.

I don't think abortion is as black and white as many people try to make it. I'm pro choice but I'm 100% against 3rd trimester abortion unless the health of the mother is at risk or there are very special circumstances involved. But according to you, since I lean left, I'm for killing all babies at all stages of pregnancy and even when they're out of the womb.

If you have a problem with what the VA senator is proposing, isn't it easier and more logical to say he, individually is wrong instead of acting like all Democrats think the same way?

[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 03:46 AM 02-02-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
This is why conversations can never go anywhere. You make generalities like this and expect to be taken seriously. The ironic thing is that you hate that conservatives are labeled as racist yet you have no problem labeling all Democrats as baby murderers.

I don't think abortion is as black and white as many people try to make it. I'm pro choice but I'm 100% against 3rd trimester abortion unless the health of the mother is at risk or there are very special circumstances involved. But according to you, since I lean left, I'm for killing all babies at all stages of pregnancy and even when they're out of the womb.

If you have a problem with what the VA senator is proposing, isn't it easier and more logical to say he, individually is wrong instead of acting like all Democrats think the same way?
Would you vote for a presidential candidate whom you think is "perfect" except on one issue; the candidate advocates legal on demand 3rd trimester abortions?
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:25 AM 02-02-2019

I was pointing out the fact that not a single person in the Democratic party leadership has spoken out about this and its still true.

I am specifically referring to leadership of the DNC. If they don't appose these laws, its part of the platform.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:27 AM 02-02-2019
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Nancy Pelosi has no idea what's going on in the abortion debate or in current events?
:-)

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-term-abortion
This is an example of my point, they are dodging the topic rather than speaking out against it.

Lack of a response, is a response.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 10:51 AM 02-03-2019

Everyone should retweet this so @NYGovCuomo @Twitter Mentions contain this video for weeks.

This incredible 4D scan captures footage of what unborn babies do in the womb.

Wow! This is amazing!

How could @AndrewCuomo sign that abortion law @POTUS @realDonaldTrump @WhiteHouse? pic.twitter.com/mFJYMb72cp

— Oliver McGee PhD MBA (@OliverMcGee) February 3, 2019

[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:32 AM 02-06-2019
A relevant 1st person account about something people have known about generally for some time, but this is the first detailed recounting

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/th...-holcomb-story
[Reply]
InChiefsHell 06:22 AM 02-06-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
A relevant 1st person account about something people have known about generally for some time, but this is the first detailed recounting

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/th...-holcomb-story
Holy crap, that is powerful.
[Reply]
Eleazar 06:57 AM 02-06-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
I was pointing out the fact that not a single person in the Democratic party leadership has spoken out about this and its still true.

I am specifically referring to leadership of the DNC. If they don't appose these laws, its part of the platform.
If none of them individually have the spine to blink when their party advocates the painful killing of an infant right up until the moment they are going to pass out of the birth canal, then it absolutely is part of their platform.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 07:16 AM 02-06-2019

lolwhat. Civility is White Supremacy according to Dems.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:44 AM 02-06-2019

Well, liberals are racist and have always held the poor down, especially those of color, by promising them free stuff. When that doesn't work (and it never has), they ask to be reelected to get them more free stuff.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 26
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up