Page 3 of 86
< 123 45671353 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Rambler in Chief
NinerDoug 02:26 PM 12-11-2018
Definition of Incoherence:

in∑co∑her∑ence
[ˈˌinkōˈhirəns, ˈˌinkōˈherəns, ˈˌiNGkōˈhirəns, ˈˌiNGkōˈherəns]

NOUN
the quality of being illogical, inconsistent, or unclear.
"difficult questions that expose the incoherence of their policy" ∑ [more]

inability to speak intelligibly.
"she descended into stammering incoherence"

See Donald Trump.

Despite the large Caravans that WERE forming and heading to our Country, people have not been able to get through our newly built Walls, makeshift Walls & Fences, or Border Patrol Officers & Military. They are now staying in Mexico or going back to their original countries.......

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 11, 2018

.....Ice, Border Patrol and our Military have done a FANTASTIC job of securing our Southern Border. A Great Wall would be, however, a far easier & less expensive solution. We have already built large new sections & fully renovated others, making them like new. The Democrats,.....

....however, for strictly political reasons and because they have been pulled so far left, do NOT want Border Security. They want Open Borders for anyone to come in. This brings large scale crime and disease. Our Southern Border is now Secure and will remain that way.......

.....I look forward to my meeting with Chuck Schumer & Nancy Pelosi. In 2006, Democrats voted for a Wall, and they were right to do so. Today, they no longer want Border Security. They will fight it at all cost, and Nancy must get votes for Speaker. But the Wall will get built...

....People do not yet realize how much of the Wall, including really effective renovation, has already been built. If the Democrats do not give us the votes to secure our Country, the Military will build the remaining sections of the Wall. They know how important it is!

[Reply]
stumppy 06:17 PM 12-11-2018
Originally Posted by eDave:
I thought it was the token sitting on the table. He won't have a live one in there ever again after the shit show that is Kanye.
:-)
[Reply]
stevieray 06:21 PM 12-11-2018
Originally Posted by Donger:
[I]
ďItís like a manhood thing for him,Ē Pelosi told the Dems of Trumpís wall obsession, according to the source. ďAs if manhood could ever be associated with him.Ē
.....acting like a bitter, scorned teenage girl.

The woman has no class. Just like Waters, Feinstein and Warren.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 06:57 PM 12-11-2018
Imagine if Palin said that about Obummer.

Press would be going nuts with outrage.
[Reply]
patteeu 07:19 PM 12-11-2018
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
My recollection is that Trump started out with about 18 percent of the Republican vote. So his opponents had about 82 percent collectively.

Then they started dropping out one by one, leaving only the Donald at the end.

Now, nearly all of them have embraced the nutcase in the Oval Office.

Which means, essentially, that they are all of the opinion that, "if you can't beat them, join them."
Maybe it means that most Republicans are open minded and willing to change their minds when presented with enough evidence to support the change. :-)
[Reply]
BigBeauford 07:29 PM 12-11-2018
Caption Mike Pence's thoughts.

"...the ****?"
"Hello darkness my old friend..."
[Reply]
oaklandhater 08:39 PM 12-11-2018

Trump stormed out of the Oval Office right after the Pelosi-Schumer meeting ended, flicking away a folder and scattering briefing materials in frustration, said one staffer who saw it.

New details w/ ⁦@jenhabhttps://t.co/wpijePHG8N

— Eli Stokols (@EliStokols) December 11, 2018

beta bitch
[Reply]
eDave 09:20 PM 12-11-2018
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:

beta bitch
I'm trying really hard to remember a time when Obama threw a temper tantrum in the White House. But I just can't. You win this round.

Since we are posting hilarious shit in here:

Schumer stole the spotlight, mocking Donorrhea and showcasing him as the idiot that he is, when all Donorrhea wanted was to get the news media to stop talking about Russia and Mueller, by rallying his dwindling base with The Wall. Donorrhea is over.

He really believes he’s smarter than everyone, and Schumer just displayed his stupidity.

Hence the tantrum.
[Reply]
Bump 10:08 PM 12-11-2018
Originally Posted by eDave:
I'm trying really hard to remember a time when Obama threw a temper tantrum in the White House. But I just can't. You win this round.

Since we are posting hilarious shit in here:

Schumer stole the spotlight, mocking Donorrhea and showcasing him as the idiot that he is, when all Donorrhea wanted was to get the news media to stop talking about Russia and Mueller, by rallying his dwindling base with The Wall. Donorrhea is over.

He really believes heís smarter than everyone, and Schumer just displayed his stupidity.

Hence the tantrum.

TDS so strong you are seeing things that aren't there
:-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:08 PM 12-11-2018
Nothing to see here folks. This is all perfectly normal behavior from the Leader of the Free World.
I happen to like it. It has all the nation's shitty people all pissed off. Just know this, if this upsets you, you're shitty.

Don't be shitty!
[Reply]
Bump 10:38 PM 12-11-2018
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:

beta bitch
Nah beta was asking to have that meeting behind closed doors after President Trump unexpectedly invited the press in, which you all conveniently leave out when discussing this.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 10:45 PM 12-11-2018
Originally Posted by Bump:
Nah beta was asking to have that meeting behind closed doors after President Trump unexpectedly invited the press in, which you all conveniently leave out when discussing this.
So after the meeting, Trump had a temper tantrum while Pelosi and Shumer spoke with the press.

Haha, @NancyPelosi on why the Trump meeting was private: "We didn't want to say, in front of those people, 'You don't know what you're talking about'." pic.twitter.com/O76QVDHm0W

— Tommy Keep Christ In Xtopher (@tommyxtopher) December 11, 2018

[Reply]
Lex Luthor 10:46 PM 12-11-2018

I canít stop watching this-itís art.#TrumpShutdown pic.twitter.com/mkXXsDvcPo

— Scott Dworkin (@funder) December 12, 2018

[Reply]
Over Yonder 11:06 PM 12-11-2018
My recollection is that Trump started out with about 18 percent of the Republican vote. So his opponents had about 82 percent collectively.

Then they started dropping out one by one, leaving only the Donald at the end.

Now, nearly all of them have embraced the nutcase in the Oval Office.

Which means, essentially, that they are all of the opinion that, "if you can't beat them, join them."
Well you should be pissed at the DNC then. I was perfectly content to leaving my ballot blank until they nominated a criminal. How many of me do you suppose are out there? I honestly don't know, but I suspect it's a sizable number. Why is it that Dems can't spot the elephant in the room? :-)
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 11:40 PM 12-11-2018
Los Angeles Times White House*correspondent Eli Stokols*reported Tuesday that*President Trump*"stormed out" of the Oval Office after his contentious meeting with Democratic leaders and*threw a folder full of papers out of frustration.

“He stormed out of the Oval, walked into an anteroom just off the Oval Office and had in his hand a folder of briefing papers. And he just scattered them out of frustration — threw them across the room," Stokols said*

Courtesy of The Hill.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:47 PM 12-11-2018
This guy doesnt care that an innocent journalist was murder by the Saudis.

Same Saudis who helped bank roll 9-11.

How can any "constitutionalist" overlook a foreign country squashing our 1st amendment unless you're Taco Wrong who thinks innocent murdered children were actors?
[Reply]
Page 3 of 86
< 123 45671353 > Last »
Up