Page 12 of 84
« First < 289101112 131415162262 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Rambler in Chief
NinerDoug 02:26 PM 12-11-2018
Definition of Incoherence:

in·co·her·ence
[ˈˌinkōˈhirəns, ˈˌinkōˈherəns, ˈˌiNGkōˈhirəns, ˈˌiNGkōˈherəns]

NOUN
the quality of being illogical, inconsistent, or unclear.
"difficult questions that expose the incoherence of their policy" · [more]

inability to speak intelligibly.
"she descended into stammering incoherence"

See Donald Trump.

Despite the large Caravans that WERE forming and heading to our Country, people have not been able to get through our newly built Walls, makeshift Walls & Fences, or Border Patrol Officers & Military. They are now staying in Mexico or going back to their original countries.......

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 11, 2018

.....Ice, Border Patrol and our Military have done a FANTASTIC job of securing our Southern Border. A Great Wall would be, however, a far easier & less expensive solution. We have already built large new sections & fully renovated others, making them like new. The Democrats,.....

....however, for strictly political reasons and because they have been pulled so far left, do NOT want Border Security. They want Open Borders for anyone to come in. This brings large scale crime and disease. Our Southern Border is now Secure and will remain that way.......

.....I look forward to my meeting with Chuck Schumer & Nancy Pelosi. In 2006, Democrats voted for a Wall, and they were right to do so. Today, they no longer want Border Security. They will fight it at all cost, and Nancy must get votes for Speaker. But the Wall will get built...

....People do not yet realize how much of the Wall, including really effective renovation, has already been built. If the Democrats do not give us the votes to secure our Country, the Military will build the remaining sections of the Wall. They know how important it is!

[Reply]
NinerDoug 03:50 PM 02-17-2019
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Come on Niner, you're smarter than this... We find more drugs trying to cross through the port of entry due to infrastructure in place to catch it there, and the stats show this as true. However, the left is naive if you also don't believe a lot of drugs are coming through porous areas of our southern border that our never counted as a statistic because the infrastructure is not in place to seize them...
80% through the ports of entry, so yes, some does accross the remote areas as well.
[Reply]
Donger 04:00 PM 02-17-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:

I'd like to think he's referring to something I heard of long ago regarding equal time or something like that on public networks. Some other POTUS demanded it, IIRC. And I might not be.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 04:06 PM 02-17-2019

JFC. Wear it as a badge of honor instead of looking like a cry baby.
[Reply]
Donger 04:15 PM 02-17-2019
Stunning:

“These guys, the investigators, ought to be in jail. What they have done, working with the Obama intelligence agencies, is simply unprecedented. This is one of the greatest political hoaxes ever perpetrated on the people of this Country, and Mueller is a coverup.” Rush Limbaugh

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 17, 2019

[Reply]
NinerDoug 04:22 PM 02-17-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
Stunning:

I love how our POTUS respects our American traditions.
[Reply]
stumppy 04:37 PM 02-17-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
Stunning:

Good thing for him he's not held to account for the rule of law the rest of us are.......oh wait.
[Reply]
stumppy 04:38 PM 02-17-2019

Poor, poor President Trumplethinskin.:-)
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 04:45 PM 02-17-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
80% through the ports of entry, so yes, some does accross the remote areas as well.
:-) really... I repeat, 80% of seized drugs is from Port of Entry, where infrastructure is in place to catch this activity. 20% of seized drug is other than port of entry. What is the amount of drugs that aren't seized that make it through the port of entry and through areas other than the port of entry. Could it be 20% aren't caught at the port of entry, and 80% aren't caught elsewhere. You truly aren't this naive to think this is a stat that shows all drug activity... If you wanted to avoid in place infrastructure that would make it difficult to smuggle drugs would you go to the port of entry or elsewhere?
[Reply]
patteeu 05:09 PM 02-17-2019
I love how our POTUS respects our American traditions.
Which traditions are you talking about?
[Reply]
NinerDoug 05:24 PM 02-17-2019
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
:-) really... I repeat, 80% of seized drugs is from Port of Entry, where infrastructure is in place to catch this activity. 20% of seized drug is other than port of entry. What is the amount of drugs that aren't seized that make it through the port of entry and through areas other than the port of entry. Could it be 20% aren't caught at the port of entry, and 80% aren't caught elsewhere. You truly aren't this naive to think this is a stat that shows all drug activity... If you wanted to avoid in place infrastructure that would make it difficult to smuggle drugs would you go to the port of entry or elsewhere?
Do you believe drug cartels in Mexico will allow a wall to slow down drug trafficking?
[Reply]
NinerDoug 05:36 PM 02-17-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Which traditions are you talking about?
Well, what comes to mind is the tradition of a POTUS not threatening retribution and investigation of people who use him as a source of humor. Breaking that tradition is pretty damn in-American in my book.
[Reply]
LOCOChief 05:41 PM 02-17-2019
Do you believe drug cartels in Mexico will allow a wall to slow down drug trafficking?
Yes
[Reply]
NinerDoug 05:46 PM 02-17-2019
Originally Posted by LOCOChief:
Yes
Wow, those cartels must be filled with pussies. Wimps. Idiots.

We should just slap the cuffs right on ‘em.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:25 PM 02-17-2019
Do you honestly believe the wall Trump would like to build wouldn't create problems for the cartels...:-)
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 07:31 PM 02-17-2019

:-)
[Reply]
Page 12 of 84
« First < 289101112 131415162262 > Last »
Up