ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 45 of 46
« First < 354142434445 46 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Michael Avenatti is a Superstar
Lex Luthor 12:16 AM 05-20-2018
Michael Avenatti is Donald Trump's second-worst nightmare.

The honor of being Donald Trump's worst nightmare obviously goes to Robert Mueller, as Mueller is slowly but surely tightening the noose on the Russian Colluder in Chief. But Mueller is running a tight ship. No leaks are coming from Mueller's team, and Mueller himself is very tight-lipped about what he has found.

This is where Michael Avenatti joins the party. He goes on all of the talk shows and exposes Trump and his lackey Giuliani as the fools that they are.

It is unlikely that Avenatti has any information that Mueller does not. But Avenatti is doing something that Mueller cannot. He is fighting (and clearly winning) the battle of public opinion. He is beating trump at his own game: A media barrage where he is always at the center.

When feeble old Giuliani declared that Avenatti is an "ambulance chaser", Avenatti responded with this hilarious and epic takedown:

Rudy Giuliani - the only “ambulance” I have ever chased in my career is the one you are driving right now in a desperate attempt to save this presidency. Any time you would like to compare our legal careers and cases over the last 15 yrs, I would be happy to. #sirens #basta

— Michael Avenatti (@MichaelAvenatti) May 3, 2018

Another awesome tweet from Michael Avenatti, Superstar:

This is getting too easy. What an absolute train wreck this guy is. EVERY time!!! #Embarrassment #TimeForPasture #DazedConfused #Basta

Unfair!’ Rudy Giuliani explodes when CNN’s Cuomo plays clip of him saying presidents must obey subpoenas https://t.co/AszT6ZZx9D via rawstory

— Michael Avenatti (@MichaelAvenatti) May 18, 2018

[Reply]
Merde Furieux 04:52 PM 08-31-2019
what's the latest?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:45 PM 08-31-2019
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
what's the latest?
Ding-Dong still loves him.
[Reply]
Munson 11:21 PM 08-31-2019
what's the latest?
He's still facing over 300 years in prison. :-)
[Reply]
scho63 03:37 AM 09-01-2019
Is Avenatti going to run the US government from prison just like mob bosses do? :-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:20 AM 09-01-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
Is Avenatti going to run the US government from prison just like mob bosses do? :-)
Paulie is already slicing the garlic paper-thin.
[Reply]
scho63 08:27 AM 09-01-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Paulie is already slicing the garlic paper-thin.

[Reply]
Merde Furieux 06:52 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
Michael Avenatti is Donald Trump's second-worst nightmare.

The honor of being Donald Trump's worst nightmare obviously goes to Robert Mueller, as Mueller is slowly but surely tightening the noose on the Russian Colluder in Chief. But Mueller is running a tight ship. No leaks are coming from Mueller's team, and Mueller himself is very tight-lipped about what he has found.

This is where Michael Avenatti joins the party. He goes on all of the talk shows and exposes Trump and his lackey Giuliani as the fools that they are.

It is unlikely that Avenatti has any information that Mueller does not. But Avenatti is doing something that Mueller cannot. He is fighting (and clearly winning) the battle of public opinion. He is beating trump at his own game: A media barrage where he is always at the center.
:-)
[Reply]
scho63 06:57 AM 09-11-2019
I wonder if there is another single thread in CP history with as much regret, ridicule and fail being the OP as this one.

I can't think of one.......:-)
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 04:34 PM 09-11-2019
I wonder if there is another single thread in CP history with as much regret, ridicule and fail being the OP as this one.

[Reply]
WhiteWhale 04:37 PM 09-11-2019

I dunno, the Watson/Mahomes thing is close.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 04:53 PM 09-11-2019
In response to so many of his retarded threads exploding in his face, Lexi Libtard started wearing a bomb suit when visiting CP.

Coincidentally, I was able to snap a quick photo of him 2 minutes after starting his latest thread.

[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:44 PM 09-17-2019
Twitter - A superstar's search bar.

[Reply]
Merde Furieux 03:36 AM 09-27-2019
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 08:52 PM 10-03-2019
Originally Posted by :
Michael Avenatti wants Stormy Daniels' money from Ohio strip club settlement

Attorney Michael Avenatti has filed court papers demanding the $450,000 settlement won by former client Stormy Daniels in her lawsuit against the Columbus, Ohio, police department.

Avenatti, who represented the adult film actress in legal action against Donald Trump, filed a lien claim in an Ohio federal court Wednesday that says Daniels owes him more than $2,000,000 for legal services, costs and expenses...
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...m_npd_nn_tw_ma
[Reply]
banyon 09:06 PM 10-03-2019
I actually talked to Avenatti once. Weird guy.
[Reply]
Page 45 of 46
« First < 354142434445 46 >
Up