ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 101
< 123 45671353 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>School shooting in FL?
DaNewGuy 03:02 PM 02-14-2018
Just saw this at work, school shooting in Broward county, 50 + hit. Sorry at work can't post much
[Reply]
BryanBusby 04:01 PM 02-14-2018
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
First in with, "you're politicizing this."
Fuck yeah I will. I don't think my daughter should risk being shot up because she wanted to go learn on a Monday.

Fucking idiots are making it easier to obtain+carry them and on their next breath slashing funding from social programs that can tackle mental issues. What the fuck do you expect?
[Reply]
displacedinMN 04:04 PM 02-14-2018
Kids being interviewed now--look 14. Ugh.
[Reply]
SAUTO 04:06 PM 02-14-2018
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Fuck yeah I will. I don't think my daughter should risk being shot up because she wanted to go learn on a Monday.

Fucking idiots are making it easier to obtain+carry them and on their next breath slashing funding from social programs that can tackle mental issues. What the fuck do you expect?
its Wednesday
[Reply]
eDave 04:06 PM 02-14-2018
Reddit is outing this guy as the shooter:

https://www.instagram.com/nikolascruzmakarov/
[Reply]
SAUTO 04:07 PM 02-14-2018
Originally Posted by eDave:

this shows how fucking stupid kids are these days
[Reply]
NinerDoug 04:10 PM 02-14-2018
Originally Posted by eDave:
Reddit is outing this guy as the shooter:

https://www.instagram.com/nikolascruzmakarov/



[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:12 PM 02-14-2018
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Fuck yeah I will. I don't think my daughter should risk being shot up because she wanted to go learn on a Monday.

Fucking idiots are making it easier to obtain+carry them and on their next breath slashing funding from social programs that can tackle mental issues. What the fuck do you expect?
You to politicize it.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 04:13 PM 02-14-2018
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
its Wednesday
Okay? Mon-Fri doesn't seem to be a real ideal day anymore, so when's the ideal day for kids to learn now?

Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
You to to politicize it.
Thoughts and prayers.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 04:13 PM 02-14-2018
Originally Posted by eDave:
Reddit is outing this guy as the shooter:

https://www.instagram.com/nikolascruzmakarov/

Looks well adjusted
[Reply]
DaNewGuy 04:14 PM 02-14-2018
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
You to to politicize it.
GloryChode
[Reply]
eDave 04:14 PM 02-14-2018
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Looks well adjusted
Might be this guy:


[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:15 PM 02-14-2018
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Okay? Mon-Fri doesn't seem to be a real ideal day anymore, so when's the ideal day for kids to learn now?
Sunday school? :-)
[Reply]
Dayze 04:15 PM 02-14-2018
SSRI
[Reply]
ptlyon 04:16 PM 02-14-2018
At least he believes in Christmas
[Reply]
BryanBusby 04:16 PM 02-14-2018
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Sunday school? :-)
We've had church shootings, so Sunday doesn't seem ideal either.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 101
< 123 45671353 > Last »
Up