ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 12
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Puerto Rico and Maria
Mr. Kotter 05:29 PM 09-30-2017
Not single thread? Seriously?

I suppose everybody's out busy golfing...like Trump, eh?

:-)
[Reply]
baitism 08:30 PM 10-01-2017
Grant PR independence and revoke all their citizenships. Fuck that place.
[Reply]
sd4chiefs 08:58 PM 10-01-2017
Today Trump dedicated a golf trophy to the hurricane victims. What more can the guy do?
[Reply]
Bump 09:12 PM 10-01-2017
Originally Posted by sd4chiefs:
Today Trump dedicated a golf trophy to the hurricane victims. What more can the guy do?
All of the navy ships, several with hospitals, 300K+ tons of food and many troops wasn't enough? That isn't even everything. Why don't you ask the leftists who run that place why they were so fucking unprepared and why are they withholding the aide to score political points within your party?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:13 PM 10-01-2017
Originally Posted by sd4chiefs:
Hillary had called and said "let them die", I'm happy he didn't listen to he way of handling things.
[Reply]
jettio 09:14 PM 10-01-2017
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
I'm not against helping PR. Where the **** did you pull that shit from?

And despite your dreamy stereotype, I haven't attended church in decades. I don't need organized religion to help me be a decent person.
A decent person does not call for meritless prosecution of political enemies and does not call another poster that is less maladjusted than you a miserable person.

If I was betting between you being a regular church goer or someone who does not go, I would have bet that you did not go.

Can you give the explanation that a decent person would give for the criminal prosecution of Barack Obama that you believe should happen?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:19 PM 10-01-2017
Originally Posted by jettio:
A decent person does not call for meritless prosecution of political enemies and does not call another poster that is less maladjusted than you a miserable person.

If I was betting between you being a regular church goer or someone who does not go, I would have bet that you did not go.

Can you give the explanation that a decent person would give for the criminal prosecution of Barack Obama that you believe should happen?
I think you think you can out-church people. If you're a liberal, chances are you use "church" to hide behind personal responsibility.
[Reply]
Bump 09:26 PM 10-01-2017
A decent person does not call for meritless prosecution of political enemies
:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
jettio 09:26 PM 10-01-2017
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I think you think you can out-church people. If you're a liberal, chances are you use "church" to hide behind personal responsibility.
Not me. just posting in response to grouchy Bob Dole daring to call Kotter miserable after I just read his other post that was more miserable.

How miserable is it to call for people to be prosecuted when you can not spell out what criminal acts you are alleging and what evidence you would have to proof it.
[Reply]
jettio 09:29 PM 10-01-2017
Originally Posted by Bump:
:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
Can you explain what crimes you are alleging and what evidence you would have to establish probable cause to warrant a trial and what evidence you would have that would meet the burden to prove beyond a reasonable doubt?

Open Book Test if you like.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 09:51 PM 10-01-2017
Can you explain what crimes you are alleging and what evidence you would have to establish probable cause to warrant a trial and what evidence you would have that would meet the burden to prove beyond a reasonable doubt?

Are you a retard?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:00 PM 10-01-2017
Not me. just posting in response to grouchy Bob Dole daring to call Kotter miserable after I just read his other post that was more miserable.

How miserable is it to call for people to be prosecuted when you can not spell out what criminal acts you are alleging and what evidence you would have to proof it.
WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN SINCE 2008? JESUS CHRIST MAN! BARRY FUCKED EVERYBODY AND USED HIS STAFF TO DO MOST OF THE PENETRATION!
[Reply]
Bump 10:04 PM 10-01-2017

:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Taco John 10:05 PM 10-01-2017
This is hilarious. The only point of this was to bash Trump, but the minute it doesn't work they cut the guy off and threw it over to the Democrat cattle.

The boxing that these Democrats do of this guy is remarkable. Just goes to show you how fake our news is.
[Reply]
Bump 10:39 PM 10-01-2017
Originally Posted by Taco John:
This is hilarious. The only point of this was to bash Trump, but the minute it doesn't work they cut the guy off and threw it over to the Democrat cattle.

The boxing that these Democrats do of this guy is remarkable. Just goes to show you how fake our news is.
I was just about to post this.

VERY FAKE NEWS
[Reply]
Bump 10:40 PM 10-01-2017

[Reply]
Page 5 of 12
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up