ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 22
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Source: Hillary Clinton to be Indicted on Federal Racketeering Charges
Taco John 01:54 AM 05-31-2016
James Comey and The FBI will present a recommendation to Loretta Lynch, Attorney General of the Department of Justice, that includes a cogent argument that the Clinton Foundation is an ongoing criminal enterprise engaged in money laundering and soliciting bribes in exchange for political, policy and legislative favors to individuals, corporations and even governments both foreign and domestic...

Initially, Comey had indicated that the investigation into Hillary’s home brewed email server was to be concluded by October of 2015. However, as more and more evidence in the case has come to light, this initial date kept being pushed back as the criminal investigation has expanded well beyond violating State Department regulations to include questions about espionage, perjury and influence peddling.

Here’s what we do know. Tens of millions of dollars donated to the Clinton Foundation was funneled to the organization through a Canadian shell company which has made tracing the donors nearly impossible. Less than 10% of donations to the Foundation has actually been released to charitable organizations and $2M that has been traced back to long time Bill Clinton friend Julie McMahon (aka The Energizer). When the official investigation into Hillary’s email server began, she instructed her IT professional to delete over 30,000 emails and cloud backups of her emails older than 30 days at both Platte River Networks and Datto, Inc. The FBI has subsequently recovered the majority, if not all, of Hillary’s deleted emails and are putting together a strong case against her for attempting to cover up her illegal and illicit activities.

While there is an excellent cast to be made the Hillary committed treasonous actions, the strongest case the FBI has is charging both Bill and Hillary Clinton as well as the Clinton Foundation of Racketeering. There’s no wonder why it’s taken this long for the FBI to bring forward a recommendation. The rabbit hole is so deep on this one that it has taking dozens of investigators to determine the full extent of the crimes that have been committed.

https://archive.is/bERJ6#selection-1579.0-1587.142
[Reply]
cosmo20002 11:07 PM 05-31-2016
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Lmao, who know really, i personally believe there is something there that probably warrents a trail.

But, none of us know for sure
Your post warrants a spellcheck. Or a smarter poster.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 11:15 PM 05-31-2016
Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth:
The forum definitely has a conservative / Republican supermajority by a healthy number. Yes, libertarians, that includes you.

Is that even in debate?
I really dont know. Since most of us are Kansas/Missouri folks, I would say the odds are good the majority of us lean right.
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 11:46 PM 05-31-2016
Originally Posted by ChiefsFan1st:
I really dont know. Since most of us are Kansas/Missouri folks, I would say the odds are good the majority of us lean right.
Which is fine, it is what it is. As long as people aren't of the perception that this is some cornucopia of equally represented views.

I, personally, don't want to self segregate and live or post where everyone is on board with one another about 95% of everything as we all sip the same kool-aid.

That's very different from what research shows in that people today are gravitating to their own little bubbles of influence comprised of a homogenous outlook.

To me, that sounds so much more boring than dealing with the tiny segment of worthless posters who are out to lunch in comparison with finding commonalities among people who sit on the fence at opposite points yet there is overlap.

How else are you going to learn or educate someone else if there's never a dialogue between 2 or more actual people who have some level of familiarity instead of spending wasted breath lumping anyone who has a different view of things with labels like RWNJ and libtards?
[Reply]
Psyko Tek 11:56 PM 05-31-2016
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I never saw you as someone who just went along with whatever. You seemed interested in discussion. Why would you change and just go along with the personal insults that this board has become. People in here are acting like 3rd graders. I never figured you would become one too.
are you a first time poster?
this place is/was/always will be home of the ditto heads
you post anything liberal or true you will get pounded
if you want a discussion about policies and such this ain't the place to go to

might as well go to storm front and say Obama was best president ever
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:01 AM 06-01-2016
Originally Posted by Psyko Tek:

it doesn't have to be that way.:-)
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 12:08 AM 06-01-2016
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
If it actually happened, they might give a full shit.
You're willing to pretend that Bill Clinton has not committed serial rape and sexual assault and that his power hungry cunt of a wife hasn't been an accessory to those crimes?
[Reply]
Over Yonder 12:08 AM 06-01-2016

Curious what you mean here. Are you saying that a liberal post or a true post will either one get you pounded here. Or are you saying a liberal=true post will get you pounded?
[Reply]
Taco John 12:51 AM 06-01-2016
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
You're willing to pretend that Bill Clinton has not committed serial rape and sexual assault and that his power hungry **** of a wife hasn't been an accessory to those crimes?
Just look at all the dough that Juanita Brodderick is rolling in keeping this "search for justice against my rapist" ruse for two decades. I mean, the Clinton supporting media dismissed the case. How could Clinton have possibly raped her?
[Reply]
Taco John 12:54 AM 06-01-2016
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
it doesn't have to be that way.:-)
If I was you, and I were watching my party being burnt to the ground by a crooked woman who actually cackles like an honest to God witch, and a crazy, dopey guy who doesn't understand basic economics, I'd be pretty uncomfortable on a message board like this too.

There's nothing wrong with this message board. It's like one of those ecosystems in a bottle. This place thrives as a reflection of the greater political body. Politics has been a shit show for as long as people have existed. If you're looking for some Kumbaya, that only happens after national tragedies. This place is a fine reflection of the discord of our national politics.

And frankly, who do you think is interested in talking "rational politics" with people who are basting in the cognitive dissonance that Hillary Clinton supporters are awash in? It would be one thing if you guys actually had some sort of intellectual fidelity, but you just don't. Watching Hillary supporters pointing at the Trumpys around this place like they're the idiots... I mean, they are, but come on. If you are supporting Clinton, you're like a battered wife. You don't need intellectual stimulation, you need therapy.
[Reply]
Taco John 01:04 AM 06-01-2016
One last note on that: political unity went to hell the day Obama and the Democrats passed sweeping healthcare reform without a single Republican vote. You were told that the current political environment would be the results of such a move, and did it anyway. It should be no shock to you now what is unfolding. Now we're here, and you want everyone to just buck up? Good luck. You reap what you sow.
[Reply]
Rausch 01:08 AM 06-01-2016
Originally Posted by Taco John:
If I was you, and I were watching my party being burnt to the ground by a crooked woman who actually cackles like an honest to God witch, and a crazy, dopey guy who doesn't understand basic economics, I'd be pretty uncomfortable on a message board like this too.
I'm watching my (former) party be burned to the ground by Trump and loving every minute of it.

It's like having Gene Wilder from Willie Wonka wake you up from the matrix instead of Morpheus...
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:06 AM 06-01-2016
Originally Posted by Rausch:
I'm watching my (former) party be burned to the ground by Trump and loving every minute of it.

It's like having Gene Wilder from Willie Wonka wake you up from the matrix instead of Morpheus...
:-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:14 AM 06-01-2016
https://www.facebook.com/brent.wakel...5183343714492/

:-)
[Reply]
ILChief 05:31 AM 06-01-2016
Originally Posted by Taco John:
One last note on that: political unity went to hell the day Obama and the Democrats passed sweeping healthcare reform without a single Republican vote. You were told that the current political environment would be the results of such a move, and did it anyway. It should be no shock to you now what is unfolding. Now we're here, and you want everyone to just buck up? Good luck. You reap what you sow.
Yeah that's the day it happened...
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:33 AM 06-01-2016

Its good to see you understand these are 2 separate things.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 22
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up