ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 22
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Source: Hillary Clinton to be Indicted on Federal Racketeering Charges
Taco John 01:54 AM 05-31-2016
James Comey and The FBI will present a recommendation to Loretta Lynch, Attorney General of the Department of Justice, that includes a cogent argument that the Clinton Foundation is an ongoing criminal enterprise engaged in money laundering and soliciting bribes in exchange for political, policy and legislative favors to individuals, corporations and even governments both foreign and domestic...

Initially, Comey had indicated that the investigation into Hillary’s home brewed email server was to be concluded by October of 2015. However, as more and more evidence in the case has come to light, this initial date kept being pushed back as the criminal investigation has expanded well beyond violating State Department regulations to include questions about espionage, perjury and influence peddling.

Here’s what we do know. Tens of millions of dollars donated to the Clinton Foundation was funneled to the organization through a Canadian shell company which has made tracing the donors nearly impossible. Less than 10% of donations to the Foundation has actually been released to charitable organizations and $2M that has been traced back to long time Bill Clinton friend Julie McMahon (aka The Energizer). When the official investigation into Hillary’s email server began, she instructed her IT professional to delete over 30,000 emails and cloud backups of her emails older than 30 days at both Platte River Networks and Datto, Inc. The FBI has subsequently recovered the majority, if not all, of Hillary’s deleted emails and are putting together a strong case against her for attempting to cover up her illegal and illicit activities.

While there is an excellent cast to be made the Hillary committed treasonous actions, the strongest case the FBI has is charging both Bill and Hillary Clinton as well as the Clinton Foundation of Racketeering. There’s no wonder why it’s taken this long for the FBI to bring forward a recommendation. The rabbit hole is so deep on this one that it has taking dozens of investigators to determine the full extent of the crimes that have been committed.

https://archive.is/bERJ6#selection-1579.0-1587.142
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 12:50 PM 05-31-2016
I want LIAR to toss my salad.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 12:52 PM 05-31-2016
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Pfft! It's not very creative. Wait'll you see my Dope-y for president one. I gotta send my computer out for fixin' though. So it will be later but on time for the election. I might do each candidate, even Trump as a Bad Boy or Blowhard, He's my Bad Boy/Blowhard though.

Thinkin' of a cartoon strip of the voter shamers visiting polls on election day too. They will all be wearing freshly pressed brown shirts.
I wouldn't expect you to like it, but it's actually spot on, Melissa.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:04 PM 05-31-2016
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
I wouldn't expect you to like it, but it's actually spot on, Melissa.
There's no rule against being a vote-shamer. Or intimidator if you feel better with that. So carry-on if it makes your world light up.
On the other hand there's no rule on calling what you've been doing as vote-shaming, because it is exactly that. If the label fits—you have a fit.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:08 PM 05-31-2016
I still luv you though Lex and Listo.
[Reply]
HemiEd 01:17 PM 05-31-2016
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I post a thread that is just copy and paste from a national story. All the TV news and newspapers are covering the story. It gets 100 replies and 1000 views. But, its something negative about Trump so its shit and I'm spamming the board.

Totally BS story like this gets posted and its a big RWNJ circle jerk.

This forum has been turned into a shit farce by the Trumpities. We need another sub forum where legitamate discussion and ideas are exchanged. Let the Trumpites have their own circle jerk.
You have got to be shitting me, really?! The pure communist liberal give everyone a participation ribbon bullshit is ok though, right?

Fucking libs.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 01:49 PM 05-31-2016
There's no rule against being a vote-shamer. Or intimidator if you feel better with that. So carry-on if it makes your world light up.
On the other hand there's no rule on calling what you've been doing as vote-shaming, because it is exactly that. If the label fits—you have a fit.
Fair enough.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:12 PM 05-31-2016
He says in post #15
[Reply]
Pawnmower 03:43 PM 05-31-2016

This forum has been turned into a shit farce by the Trumpities. We need another sub forum where legitamate discussion and ideas are exchanged. Let the Trumpites have their own circle jerk.

This forum has really gotten to be a piece of shit. People can post 'whore, cunt, twat , criminal, treason, etc...' and none of the supposedly sane people call these idiots out for being idiots.

One negative thing is said of trump or one thing is posted to debunk something negative about hillary and suddenly youre an evil lib, spamming , etc...

If this place is an echo chamber for dipshits...it will be treated as such. If people here want some intelligent discourse and to talk about ideas...then that will happen..

I have yet to see any of the Trumpites call for a little sanity here, or call out people for hijacking any real discussion...you litterally cant have a discussion when the mob is yelling WHORE and CUNT in every single thread. Its fucking stupid.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 03:46 PM 05-31-2016
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
This forum has really gotten to be a piece of shit. People can post 'whore, cunt, twat , criminal, treason, etc...' and none of the supposedly sane people call these idiots out for being idiots.

One negative thing is said of trump or one thing is posted to debunk something negative about hillary and suddenly youre an evil lib, spamming , etc...

If this place is an echo chamber for dipshits...it will be treated as such. If people here want some intelligent discourse and to talk about ideas...then that will happen..

I have yet to see any of the Trumpites call for a little sanity here, or call out people for hijacking any real discussion...you litterally cant have a discussion when the mob is yelling WHORE and CUNT in every single thread. Its fucking stupid.

Please post pics of said WHORES and CUNTS. TIA
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:46 PM 05-31-2016
Look who is talking! Geesh!

This forum has always been a cesspool. It's true a lot of good posters are gone but the calling out, insults and junk comes from all sides, including BRC and Pawnmower.

BRC has called some racist, accepted lies from lying trolls about some posters for instance. Now he doesn't like it when those he has done it to retaliate.
[Reply]
ROYC75 03:54 PM 05-31-2016
I post a thread that is just copy and paste from a national story. All the TV news and newspapers are covering the story. It gets 100 replies and 1000 views. But, its something negative about Trump so its shit and I'm spamming the board.

HOLY MOLY BRC, any chance you need your diapers changed? PS, jump off the sinking ship while the life boats are close by.
[Reply]
patteeu 04:22 PM 05-31-2016
I think Trump has a much more difficult time beating Bernie. Afterall, it is the year of the outsiders. Then again Bernie being the candidate might mobilize more #neverTrumpers to vote for Trump holding their noses to save the courts.
He may mobilize more #neverTrumpers, but I don't think the SCOTUS would be the reason. For people motivated by that issue, Hillary is already bad enough.
[Reply]
Pawnmower 04:25 PM 05-31-2016
Look who is talking! Geesh!

This forum has always been a cesspool.
I dunno....maybe my patience has just worn thin but it sure seems nasty lately.....I can't go into any thread without seeing 'cunt , whore' twat' etc....or a bunch of spam from just terrible sources that havent even been read by the person who posted it let alone checked...

Its really hard to do anything other than sling mud, in a mud pit.

What do you think a solution could be? Just curious if you desire something more than a cesspool or if youre OK with it.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:28 PM 05-31-2016
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:

It's not this sites or the mods fault. Enter at your own risk is the warning. Thats not the issue.

No posters are calling out the dipshits who are ruining this place. You want this place to be where 3rd grader mentality and personal insults are now the norm then you need to speak up.

Thats what this place has become. Why bother to post anything in here thats not pro-Trump? Actions have consequences. You want a Trump circle jerk? Fine and dandy. Just don't expect anyone else to post any well thought out posts in this sub-forum.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 04:39 PM 05-31-2016
It's not this sites or the mods fault. Enter at your own risk is the warning. Thats not the issue.

No posters are calling out the dipshits who are ruining this place. You want this place to be where 3rd grader mentality and personal insults are now the norm then you need to speak up.

Thats what this place has become. Why bother to post anything in here thats not pro-Trump? Actions have consequences. You want a Trump circle jerk? Fine and dandy. Just don't expect anyone else to post any well thought out posts in this sub-forum.
Many of the dipshits and trolls are mults. That is the mods' fault.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 22
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up