ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 356 of 357
« First < 256306346352353354355356 357 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>911 was an inside job.
Taco John 12:06 AM 02-09-2006
After watching this, I am once and for all convinced that it was an inside job...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...81991288263801

The evidence is way too strong.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 06:42 AM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by Dayze:
That dude literally re did a video from The Corbett Report, literally transposed the audio, and re recorded it with is own voice it appears Lmao

Still though....it’s a good video.
Correct he asked for their permission but I skipped that part from the beginning.
[Reply]
Taco John 09:02 AM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I'm just glad it gave the US/dark projects a chance to really dig deep into exploiting the opiate market...thanks Afghanistan. Gonna party like it's 1839.

Man, those Russians suck...I mean ISIS...I mean N. Koreans...I mean Al Qaeda....I mean Saddam and his mushroom cloud...it was really, really scary when Rice sold it to us.

****..I miss the Cold War...you had ONE manufactured propaganda enemy to fixate on. Simpler times...
In the wikileaks files, you can read about trafficking of opium under the code name "mangoes."

/ButHerEmails
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 10:04 AM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
It took 15 seconds for me to show you a video that disproves that there was a near simultaneous collapse.

You are care about your conspiracy. You don't care about the truth. Every time you're belted upside the head with actual truth and fact, you either go away or bring up some other angle, which of course is just as easily dis-proven.
:-) Donger has it all figured out. It is what it is
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:19 AM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Riiiight….so mentally ill. :-)

18yrs later we should pay tribute to those who died by serving some hardcore justice to those who rightfully deserve it.

Their families deserve that....at the very least.
Go on....
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:27 AM 09-12-2019
If you're a Republican and you sincerely believe "9/11 was an inside job", then why are you still a Republican? :-)
[Reply]
patteeu 11:33 AM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
If you're a Republican and you sincerely believe "9/11 was an inside job", then why are you still a Republican? :-)
The deep state is democrat. :-)
[Reply]
Donger 11:34 AM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
:-) Donger has it all figured out. It is what it is
Figured out that WTC 7 did not experience a "near simultaneous collapse" like what TJ's new shiny object claims?

Sure. Easy to prove.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:35 AM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
The deep state is democrat. :-)
First, there is no "deep state". It's as imaginary as Qanon. Second, if 9/11 was an inside job, Bush was certainly in the loop.
[Reply]
patteeu 11:36 AM 09-12-2019
First, there is no "deep state". It's as imaginary as Qanon. Second, if 9/11 was an inside job, Bush was certainly in the loop.
That's what the deep state wants you to think, drone. :-)
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 07:06 PM 09-12-2019
Figured out that WTC 7 did not experience a "near simultaneous collapse" like what TJ's new shiny object claims?

Sure. Easy to prove.
Are you both an architect and engineer?
[Reply]
Donger 07:25 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
Are you both an architect and engineer?
I have a background in engineering, yes. What does that have to do with knowing the difference between "near simultaneous" and what is shown on that video?
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 07:29 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
The funny part about this, is the stupid people are always so confident in the lies that they believe.
"It's easier to fool someone than it is to convince them they have been fooled"

And no, I"m not talking about them. Talkin' about you.

Building 7's support was gutted. Images and videos exist. This whole building 7 conspiracy never shows that and never mentions it. There's a reason for that.

Now why would a conspiracy theory intentionally avoid known facts? Can you think of a reason?

Chariots of the Gods is more credible than this nonsense.
[Reply]
Dayze 07:36 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Correct he asked for their permission but I skipped that part from the beginning.
Ah. Gotcha.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:25 PM 09-12-2019
That depends on how you define it. Everyone has a different definition, unfortunately. It's the unelected bureaucrats, many of whom are holdovers from previous administrations—that is the Deep State. Our govt is pretty massive. Like Sally Yates and other progs ( not all are progs there's plenty of GOPe's and Bushies still in there) that fill the ranks of our govt. They can refuse to comply with Trump like when Brennan's security clearance was to be removed but wasn't; slow-roll some of Trump's orders or policies since the Executive branch is over these agencies; supply names of people who still oppose Trump's policies to continue to hinder Trump in various ways. It's men like Comey, McCabe, and others who concocted Russia-gate to take Trump down. It's just the permanent state and is part of what we call the Establishment. They don't want change but the status-quo.

I read that Trump now keeps a notebook of his orders and tracks who is sabotaging them or not carrying them out.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 03:29 AM 09-13-2019
I have a background in engineering, yes. What does that have to do with knowing the difference between "near simultaneous" and what is shown on that video?
Firefighters at WTC 7 said they heard multiple explosions and one first responder named Kevin Mcphadden said he heard a countdown 3-2-1 before WTC 7 collapsed. The BBC reported the collapse of WTC 7 before it actually collapsed. Deep thoughts.
[Reply]
Page 356 of 357
« First < 256306346352353354355356 357 >
Up