ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 105 of 357
« First < 55595101102103104105 106107108109115155205 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>911 was an inside job.
Taco John 12:06 AM 02-09-2006
After watching this, I am once and for all convinced that it was an inside job...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...81991288263801

The evidence is way too strong.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 09:23 PM 08-14-2008
Originally Posted by Programmer:
Trust who you want and I'll trust who I want.

It seems like the website might have a little bias in it's make up. Likewise if I were to post a link it would be 180 degrees out of sync with the findings of your line. Still a standoff.

What you have to ask yourself is who would want to do such a thing? A plan that would be conceived to do such a thing would take years to setup. The aim of all that have the conspiracy theory going full tilt want to blame the "inside job" on Bush. Not feasible as he had only been in office 8 months.

The accepted scenario fits with the timing through the evidence that planning was started after the 1993 failed attempt to bring down the towers.

But, like I said, you aren't convinced of anything more than your iron clad belief that Bush did it.

Bush is only a puppet, Cheney is the real man behind the curtain as witnessed in his writings in the PNAC(Project for A New American Century) documents titled Rebuilding Americas Defenses from the year 2000. As stated

"Further, the process of transformation,
even if it brings revolutionary change, is
likely to be a long one, absent some
catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a
new Pearl Harbor."

link here http://pnac.info/RebuildingAmericasDefenses.pdf
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 09:26 PM 08-14-2008
If 9/11 was an inside job, then you would have to believe that there is a group of elitists that truly run this country. That would include the media, so therefore Tom, it would not be front page news. Ever.
[Reply]
Programmer 09:35 PM 08-14-2008
Originally Posted by Mr Flopnuts:
If 9/11 was an inside job, then you would have to believe that there is a group of elitists that truly run this country. That would include the media, so therefore Tom, it would not be front page news. Ever.
Gee, that would make it easier to keep a secret. :-)

You honestly believe there wouldn't be at least one of the players that leak the story?

I have a bridge in Brooklyn that is for sale, it's cheap that there are no "mini-nukes" on it at all. Honest.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 09:39 PM 08-14-2008

You honestly believe there wouldn't be at least one of the players that leak the story?

I have a bridge in Brooklyn that is for sale, it's cheap that there are no "mini-nukes" on it at all. Honest.
Keep it compartmentalized and the leak is slow but still sure.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 09:42 PM 08-14-2008

I didn't say that I believed that or anything else. All I'm saying is I wouldn't put it past anyone to do anything.
[Reply]
irishjayhawk 09:44 PM 08-14-2008
I didn't say that I believed that or anything else. All I'm saying is I wouldn't put it past anyone to do anything.
And that's the mentality more people in this country need.

The Government should be afraid of the people. Not the other way around.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 09:45 PM 08-14-2008
Precisely what are founding fathers believed and under the current party worship and divide why most people will back their candidate seemingly to the death.
[Reply]
Programmer 09:45 PM 08-14-2008
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN:
Keep it compartmentalized and the leak is slow but still sure.
So you are saying that nothing would have leaked in 7 years? I don't think I'll buy in to that line of thinking. How long did it take for the Valerie Plame story to break? Same people, right? Same compartmentalization in both if it was the same source of "inside jobs".
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 09:46 PM 08-14-2008
I'll tell you what I do believe. The 2 political parties in this country are really only 1. FWIW.
[Reply]
Programmer 09:48 PM 08-14-2008
I'll tell you what I do believe. The 2 political parties in this country are really only 1. FWIW.

I think it's more like 1.0128.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 09:49 PM 08-14-2008
So you are saying that nothing would have leaked in 7 years? I don't think I'll buy in to that line of thinking. How long did it take for the Valerie Plame story to break? Same people, right? Same compartmentalization in both if it was the same source of "inside jobs".
There has been plenty that has leaked, much of it in plain view. Now if your expecting Rupert Murdochs Faux News or the Communist News Network to show you every detail i'm afraid your wait will be a long one. It most definitely takes some research and an open mind with a natural distrust for ANY government.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 09:50 PM 08-14-2008
I think it's more like 1.0128.
I googled it. Didn't find anything of note. That one went right over my head.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 09:51 PM 08-14-2008
Great to have a monopoly, especially if your included right? :-)
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 09:51 PM 08-14-2008
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN:
Great to have a monopoly, especially if your included right? :-)
Nah. I'm not that greedy. :-)
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 09:53 PM 08-14-2008
Nah. I'm not that greedy. :-)
Someone will be along to tell me that Don King never rigged a fight in his life. :-)
[Reply]
Page 105 of 357
« First < 55595101102103104105 106107108109115155205 > Last »
Up