ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 26
« First < 162223242526
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Democrats pushing state by state for third trimester abortions
Taco John 08:28 PM 01-29-2019

Heartbreaking... This isn't in New York, this isn't in California, this happened just this week right here in Virginia. @VAHouseDems proposed legislation to provide abortions up to just seconds before that precious child takes their first breath. Watch for yourself. pic.twitter.com/AxgPVyI6kU

— VA House GOP (@vahousegop) January 29, 2019

[Reply]
Merde Furieux 12:13 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Why must you fabricate absolute lies to try to defend your party? Oh yea, we all know why you have to lie.
It's the only way they can forward their depraved agenda. "it's not abortion, it's a choice. You know, like the difference between a big mac or a whopper. It's just a choice."
[Reply]
GloryDayz 12:30 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Except that no law has ever been passed (or even voted on that I'm aware of) that bans all firearms. There have recently been laws passed that ban all abortions without exception. Your 2A comparison is completely invalid.
You're just mad that our agenda is, at the moment, ahead of yours.

But if you've read many of my recent posts on the topic, you know that I'm totally pro-abortion for liberals at any point in the process. Post-birth just allows for liberals who didn't make the right choice to fix that mistake.

I would suggest my party get in line with me. For the sake of the nation.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:00 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Why must you fabricate absolute lies to try to defend your party? Oh yea, we all know why you have to lie.
I didn't lie. Try harder.

Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
You're just mad that our agenda is, at the moment, ahead of yours.

But if you've read many of my recent posts on the topic, you know that I'm totally pro-abortion for liberals at any point in the process. Post-birth just allows for liberals who didn't make the right choice to fix that mistake.

I would suggest my party get in line with me. For the sake of the nation.
You say "for the sake of the nation", but ironically your attitude makes you a piss-poor American. You may be one of those pinko-commies you pretend to hate.
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:52 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
I didn't lie. Try harder
Yes it's an absolute lie. Show me a single act of legislation that has recently been voted into law to end all abortion. Hell show me one that's been voted on and failed.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 03:58 PM 09-12-2019
https://www.thecut.com/2019/05/alaba...-a-felony.html
[Reply]
Marcellus 05:38 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
https://www.thecut.com/2019/05/alaba...-a-felony.html
I took you off ignore long enough to confirm you still can't read. Nope you still can't read.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 06:13 PM 09-12-2019
Is that your way of saying a total abortion ban, except for a single exception for a serious health risk for the mother is not a literal complete abortion ban?

I mean, sure, but still
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:30 PM 09-12-2019
Is that your way of saying a total abortion ban, except for a single exception for a serious health risk for the mother is not a literal complete abortion ban?

I mean, sure, but still
Are you stupid? We're saying that liberals killing their own is OK...

Savvy?
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:12 PM 09-12-2019

I mean, sure, but still
Well the term "A total ban" has a very specific meaning and frankly its pretty sad to see you libtards defend abortion for what amounts to simply birth control.

So yea, sure, but still.

The racist Margaret Sanger would applaud you though.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:39 PM 09-12-2019

I mean, sure, but still
You seem to be unhappy now that I've agreed that abortions (for liberals) is an exciting option. WTF man?
[Reply]
Page 26 of 26
« First < 162223242526
Up