ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 33 of 33
« First < 232930313233
Nzoner's Game Room>**** Official 2023-24 NHL Thread ****
RockChalk 08:49 AM 09-27-2023
Time to reboot for the upcoming season.

Anyone interested in doing a fun (or even low cost $25) Fantasy NHL League?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:09 PM Yesterday
DeBoer is 8-0 in game 7s? Leafs should hire him, something would have to give.
[Reply]
Tundra Scout 08:11 PM Yesterday
Stars and Avs is going to be a slobber knocker
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:17 PM Yesterday
Should be an interesting series, hopefully goes 7.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:18 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Should be an interesting series, hopefully goes 7.

[Reply]
Megatron96 08:19 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Bearcat:

:-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:34 PM Yesterday
I see randomness happening on ESPN.com, but not fully updated yet... looks to be Tues/Thurs/Sat/Mon to start.

I was mildly curious why they hadn't released Oilers/Canucks yet, wondering if maybe the next series would have started on different days had Vegas won, to give the dicks an extra travel day.

edit...
May 7: Game 1, 7:30 p.m. (ESPN), Dallas
May 9: Game 2, 7:30 p.m. (TNT), Dallas
May 11: Game 3, TBD (TNT), Denver
May 13: Game 4, TBD (ESPN), Denver
May 15: Game 5, TBD (TBD), Dallas*
May 17: Game 6, TBD (TBD), Denver*
May 19: Game 7, TBD (TBD), Dallas*
[Reply]
Tundra Scout 08:55 PM Yesterday
And down to 8

Avs vs Stars
Canucks vs Oilers
Canes vs Rangers
Bruins vs Panthers

Canada’s hopes for getting the Cup back up north isn’t looking real good once again
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:59 PM Yesterday
Ha.

(and for added context, what every other team sees...}

[Reply]
Tundra Scout 06:14 PM Today
Florida in 6
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:26 PM Today
Dangit. I have to pick a different team now. Heck with it, I'll pick EDM. Let's go Canada!!!
[Reply]
Tundra Scout 06:51 PM Today
Very entertaining first 20. Knotted at 0
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:09 PM Today
Dangit. I have to pick a different team now. Heck with it, I'll pick EDM. Let's go Canada!!!
I want them to be good (until I don't), because I don't watch McDavid and Draisaitl nearly enough in the regular season... and in the past it's been frustrating to see them on a team that continuously implodes around them (dumbfuck penalties by Kane and Nurse, goaltending issues like Mike Smith).

It's like the shots of Mahomes throwing off his jacket during :13... those two guys scoring a goal, just to see someone else fuck it up, just for them to score again, just to see someone fuck it up...

The Canucks didn't really impress in the first round, so I'm kind of hoping for another round of MacKinnon vs McDavid (and at the same time being careful what I wish for).
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:25 PM Today
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I want them to be good (until I don't), because I don't watch McDavid and Draisaitl nearly enough in the regular season... and in the past it's been frustrating to see them on a team that continuously implodes around them (dumbfuck penalties by Kane and Nurse, goaltending issues like Mike Smith).

It's like the shots of Mahomes throwing off his jacket during :13... those two guys scoring a goal, just to see someone else fuck it up, just for them to score again, just to see someone fuck it up...

The Canucks didn't really impress in the first round, so I'm kind of hoping for another round of MacKinnon vs McDavid (and at the same time being careful what I wish for).

Yeah, kind of why I picked EDM. McDavid and Draisaitl are a lot of fun to watch. Might as well watch a pair of elite players do their thing if I can't watch my Blues in the playoffs.
[Reply]
Tundra Scout 07:30 PM Today
Tkachuk gets the Panthers on the board 1-0
[Reply]
Tundra Scout 07:33 PM Today
Yeah, kind of why I picked EDM. McDavid and Draisaitl are a lot of fun to watch. Might as well watch a pair of elite players do their thing if I can't watch my Blues in the playoffs.
I was the Oilers quit a bit. They are so fun to watch and Hyman too. With that said I just don’t see them getting by Dallas or Colorado. Goaltending and the backend to me would be their downfall. Unless of course they score 6 goals a game

Boston ties it up
[Reply]
Page 33 of 33
« First < 232930313233
Up