ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 26
« First < 101617181920 21222324 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>My Struggles - Alcohol - and my plan.
Simply Red 02:58 PM 08-20-2019
Guys,

I have to confess, I'm a huge alcoholic and always have been, I've been sober in increments of 5 years and one other time for ten years. I recently reflected on how much I have been/was consuming. I'm completely through this time. I just can't do it anymore. I'll be honest - after this last time, I'm lucky to even be here right now.

I love you guys and promise to each of you, this is the new beginning to my life and I'm completely done with drinking.

Thanks for the ear. If anyone else is struggling. Please feel free to chime in if you wish.

Thanks for being my friend you guys
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:50 AM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
Please note:

Court ordered sobriety, weekly tested at RR's expense

Under...I would not brag about adhering to a court order...

when failing to do so is prison.
Meh, there are a lot of things done, and not done, because of the court system.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 08:10 AM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
1 year drug and alcohol free on Dec 3
That's awesome bro. Keep at it.

Please note:

Go fuck yourself.

he's sober because he got busted PERIOD
See above note.

Originally Posted by Indian Chief:
Plenty of people get busted and don't sober up. So there goes your baseless theory.
This. The fact is he's been clean/sober for a year. Who gives a fuck about what it was that got him there.

Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Meh, there are a lot of things done, and not done, because of the court system.
Also this
[Reply]
Dartgod 08:44 AM 12-11-2019
Please note:

No reason to be a dick about a milestone accomplishment. Since you have nothing positive to offer to this thread, I'm sure you won't mind that you will no longer be able to post in it?
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:52 AM 12-11-2019
Meh, I made it from Aug 18th until Thanksgiving. Evenings are just too boring without a few beers. I don't drink during the day,I just wait until I'm done with all responsibilities and it's time to relax, I'll put in another effort after we win the SB. Hope that comes this season.
[Reply]
burt 10:48 AM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:

I don't come home and pound a bottle of vodka or a case of beer or drink to get drunk. Just not worth the feeling at 56.
My problem was that I VERY seldom have hang overs. I could drink a half a handle of Tequila, and be frisky and at work at 8:30 the next day. BUT...it jacks your health up and that's most probably why I have the health issues I have.

Hang overs are natures way of sayin, "Um, pal, you messing us up...?"
[Reply]
saphojunkie 11:50 AM 12-11-2019
I did a thirty day detox last January that my friend recommended. No dairy, soy, gluten, corn, sugar, coffee or ALCOHOL.

I actually loved it. The biggest problem for sure was boredom but man I got so much done. And lost 27 pounds in 30 days. Kept it off, too.

Doing it again this year, just a great way to start things off.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:49 AM 12-12-2019
Yep, it's time to rape Cooper's asshole again.
[Reply]
kczoo 06:59 AM 12-12-2019
I had an opioid addiction; Hydrocodone....nothing illegal, all prescribed for years. The day came when I moved and changed Doctors. New doc obviously wouldn’t provide so I quit cold turkey...no choice. GOD I WAS AN ASSHOLE FOR 3 weeks!! I am better for it. Never even missed it. DAMN MY BACK IS KILLING ME NOW!!
[Reply]
Simply Red 07:31 AM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by kczoo:
I had an opioid addiction; Hydrocodone....nothing illegal, all prescribed for years. The day came when I moved and changed Doctors. New doc obviously wouldn’t provide so I quit cold turkey...no choice. GOD I WAS AN ASSHOLE FOR 3 weeks!! I am better for it. Never even missed it. DAMN MY BACK IS KILLING ME NOW!!
:-)

No matter what - KEEP IT UP!
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 08:17 AM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by kczoo:
I'm actually tapering off of hydrocodone now. I was hurt at work 3/2017 and was taking 60-80mg a day. I started tapering back in July and have gotten myself down to 5mg. This morning I skipped my pill (I cut a bunch of 5s in half) and think I'm just going to skip tonight too so I can FINALLY be rid of this crap. Kudos to you and anyone else that has gone cold turkey off dope. Cutting 5mg every week or two was miserable enough..

I switched to MMJ back in September and it seems to help more than those pills ever did.
[Reply]
burt 09:36 AM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief:
I'm actually tapering off of hydrocodone now. I was hurt at work 3/2017 and was taking 60-80mg a day. I started tapering back in July and have gotten myself down to 5mg. This morning I skipped my pill (I cut a bunch of 5s in half) and think I'm just going to skip tonight too so I can FINALLY be rid of this crap. Kudos to you and anyone else that has gone cold turkey off dope. Cutting 5mg every week or two was miserable enough..

I switched to MMJ back in September and it seems to help more than those pills ever did.
Doesn't Hydro....stop you up? I couldn't poop for days!
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:39 AM 12-12-2019
"Watches she thinks my Patrick's sexy"....never drinks again
[Reply]
burt 09:44 AM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
"Watches she thinks my Patrick's sexy"....never drinks again
I have a new found appreciation of Clay....but I haven't watched it, nor do I think I will. But good for Clay!
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 10:06 AM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by burt:
Doesn't Hydro....stop you up? I couldn't poop for days!
Oh yeah.. I ate senakote like it was candy for 2.5 years :-)
[Reply]
burt 10:38 AM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief:
Oh yeah.. I ate senakote like it was candy for 2.5 years :-)
I got off that shit quick for that reason. I have a large street value of oxys and hydros. No, I am not looking to "move" them.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 26
« First < 101617181920 21222324 > Last »
Up