ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 27
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Broncos
TLO 08:11 PM 12-08-2019
The Patriots have been disposed of, and now we're onto the Broncos.

The Broncos put a complete ass whipping on the Texans today, not many saw that coming.

Let's talk about it in here.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:48 AM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
Why do people keep trying to push this narrative? Division games are tougher, yes, but stop trying to say that if the Chargers or Raiders were healthy that they'd give us a run for our money. We've won the division four years straight now and Andy's record against the division is near perfect. Cut the bullshit and let the Raiders and Chargers false narrative go. You'd think after so many national pundits trying to push the same narrative, then for Andy to make them look like fools, but they keep coming back every year like cockroaches.
Denver beat LAC @ LAC with Flacco... then again with Lock, I'm sure KC will be fine.
[Reply]
TEX 09:51 AM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Lock would do this with MU.... have a couple nice games then lay an egg... I think there’s an egg poking out...
Usually when they counted most.
[Reply]
Kman34 09:56 AM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
Why do people keep trying to push this narrative? Division games are tougher, yes, but stop trying to say that if the Chargers or Raiders were healthy that they'd give us a run for our money. We've won the division four years straight now and Andy's record against the division is near perfect. Cut the bullshit and let the Raiders and Chargers false narrative go. You'd think after so many national pundits trying to push the same narrative, then for Andy to make them look like fools, but they keep coming back every year like cockroaches.
Yeah.. next year they be on the Raider bandwagon again to win the AFC West... even though we win it every time someone else is picked..
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:11 AM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Yeah.. next year they be on the Raider bandwagon again to win the AFC West... even though we win it every time someone else is picked..
Not sure why they’d pick the team that just won the SB to not win the division.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:41 AM 12-11-2019
I feel another Donk sweep coming - I hope I am right.

It has been a few days since they beat us.
[Reply]
Frosty 10:44 AM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Guys... can we pump the brakes on Lock?

He’s looked good for 2 games. He has a long, long way to go before he’s a sure thing. He can make another big step Sunday if he performs well.
Remember the Daniel Jones hype after he won his first two games? :-)
[Reply]
Direckshun 10:48 AM 12-11-2019
Haven't been following the thread, but I got some concerns about this game.

1. classic letdown game
2. kind of worried about the Broncos generating a ton of pressure on Mahomes
3. this will be our best rungame test since Minnesota. I hope the team doesn't backslide.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 11:08 AM 12-11-2019
Houston's shitty defense got taken advantage of and we are supposed to be worried?

Anyone thinking Drew ****ing Lock is going to come to Arrowhead ****ing Stadium in his rookie start in that monstrous venue and do ANYTHING but shit down both legs is a butt ****ing moron.

Spags is gonna spank this kid. Andy just has to not Andy and we win this thing big with Moore playing most of the fourth quarter because it was in the bag at half.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 11:11 AM 12-11-2019
I don't think it'll be the domination that it was last time, but I can see our Defense winning us the game by picking off Lock once or twice in key situations to allow our offense to capitalize. Lock is still a rookie, and in cold ass weather at Arrowhead with that noise, I would take the Chiefs in this one by four or more. We're not the same offense we were last year, and that's okay, we have the potential to show it off every once and awhile, but as long as our Defense is opportunistic, we can make a run.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 11:14 AM 12-11-2019
We didn't allow them to run the ball in denver. That was without Chris Jones, and we hadn't signed Pennel yet.

These guys arent doing jack shit at Arrowhead.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 11:21 AM 12-11-2019
This game has 45-17 written all over it, with a garbage time td against backups getting the donks to 17.

We are going to shit down these fuckers throats, and all that pathetic, desperate hyping of Lock the Donk fans are doing will be proven to be just that.

That poor bastard, Brandon Perna from Thats Good Sports, generally a pretty entertaining guy despite being a wretched Donk fan, practically jizzing himself over Drew Lock in his last show was just sad.

Its painfully clear that Donk fans are incapable of processing the reality of having a steaming pile of elephant shit at qb.

Can't wait for his show on Sunday when his new messiah gets Ryan Leafed at Arrowhead.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:23 AM 12-11-2019
i see wallcrawler is a homer now....all he needed was a win over the pats
[Reply]
carcosa 11:28 AM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Drew Lock is amazing.
Shut the fuck up lol
[Reply]
carcosa 11:29 AM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Haven't been following the thread, but I got some concerns about this game.

1. classic letdown game
2. kind of worried about the Broncos generating a ton of pressure on Mahomes
3. this will be our best rungame test since Minnesota. I hope the team doesn't backslide.
1. No
2. No
3. No
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:34 AM 12-11-2019
Look out guys- it is a trap!!!!

Andy has no idea what the Donks will throw at him- that is why he has beaten them so many times in a row.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 27
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Up