ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which TWO Teams will play in the 2020 AFC Championship Game?
Chiefs 143 88.27%
Patriots 100 61.73%
Browns 23 14.20%
Colts 34 20.99%
Steelers 11 6.79%
Chargers 9 5.56%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 162. You may not vote on this poll
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Who will play in the 2020 AFC Championship Game?
Pitt Gorilla 01:15 PM 05-22-2019
Please select TWO Teams. I included the six AFC teams with the current best odds to win the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:03 PM 05-22-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
The Rams were a playoff team the year before though. They just added to what was already a contender.
They weren’t really a “super team” until they added those high-profile pieces, though.
[Reply]
DeepPurple 02:41 PM 05-22-2019
Other than the Raiders as the next most unpopular pick on this board may become a reality. Ravens vs Broncos, Flacco against his old team and Lamar Jackson shows he has an arm as well as his legs.

[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 03:12 PM 05-22-2019
Originally Posted by DeepPurple:
Other than the Raiders as the next most unpopular pick on this board may become a reality. Ravens vs Broncos, Flacco against his old team and Lamar Jackson shows he has an arm as well as his legs.

I have read this seven times and still have no idea WTF it says or how it is relevant to this thread.
[Reply]
Buckweath 03:17 PM 05-22-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Same as last year, but probably at New England this time.
This. So annoying that the Pats have a cupcake schedule and division.
[Reply]
Best22 03:20 PM 05-22-2019

The best QB on those two rosters is probably Drew Lock

That’s awful
[Reply]
BossChief 03:41 PM 05-22-2019
Originally Posted by Jerok:
Brilliant take, considering I'm sure there's someone in the country convinced the browns are going 0-16. Really hot take.
I voted for them to go to the AFCCG.

Thanks for playing.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 06:13 PM 05-22-2019

I have no idea what any of this means. Anybody speak meth?
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 06:22 PM 05-22-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I have no idea what any of this means. Anybody speak meth?
SDH can you translate?
[Reply]
DeepPurple 06:25 PM 05-22-2019
Originally Posted by Mama Hip Rockets:
I have read this seven times and still have no idea WTF it says or how it is relevant to this thread.
Let's pretend it's Jeopardy. The answer is Ravens vs Broncos. Answer, who will play in the AFC Championship game. I thought it was ironic since Flacco started for the Ravens for 10-1/2 years and now is starting for another team. The Ravens have gone all in on their first round pick. If it doesn't work, Harbaugh will be gone after 12 years as the Ravens head coach.

You've got 16 teams with dozens of combinations. This option wasn't offered, but I felt it was relevant because the coach on one team is probably going to be fired and the other team has a veteran QB who probably has his last big chance to make it as a starter. There is a lot of motivation for these two teams. Seems like people in KC take it for granted they have one foot in the door. It's odd that KC hasn't even been in a Super Bowl in decades, the Ravens have won two since 2000 and the Broncos have won three since 1997. I'm no Broncos fan, but I'm a Ravens fan, if you couldn't tell, the Ravens color is Purple.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 06:30 PM 05-22-2019
Let's pretend it's Jeopardy. The answer is Ravens vs Broncos. Answer, who will play in the AFC Championship game. I thought it was ironic since Flacco started for the Ravens for 10-1/2 years and now is starting for another team. The Ravens have gone all in on their first round pick. If it doesn't work, Harbaugh will be gone after 12 years as the Ravens head coach.

You've got 16 teams with dozens of combinations. This option wasn't offered, but I felt it was relevant because the coach on one team is probably going to be fired and the other team has a veteran QB who probably has his last big chance to make it as a starter. There is a lot of motivation for these two teams. Seems like people in KC take it for granted they have one foot in the door. It's odd that KC hasn't even been in a Super Bowl in decades, the Ravens have won two since 2000 and the Broncos have won three since 1997. I'm no Broncos fan, but I'm a Ravens fan, if you couldn't tell, the Ravens color is Purple.

[Reply]
Pablo 06:32 PM 05-22-2019
Lol Jackson is straight trash and the Broncos aren't winning 8 games.
[Reply]
TEX 07:04 PM 05-22-2019
Chiefs at Pats with Tyreek.
Colts at Pats without Tyreek.

Pats are likely getting home field. That division is shit.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 07:29 PM 05-22-2019
Browns at Colts
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 08:07 PM 05-22-2019

Okay, so that explains the relevance of the two irrelevant teams in the thread. But please go read the first sentence of your original post and translate it for us. That's the part we're still waiting on.
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 08:12 PM 05-22-2019
Chiefs and Chargers
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up