ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Man arrested in attempt to extort Chiefs' Tyrann Mathieu
Tribal Warfare 11:29 PM 05-21-2019

Man arrested in attempt to extort #Chiefs' Tyrann Mathieu https://t.co/Pxq3I0sBSo

— Charles Goldman (@goldmctNFL) May 22, 2019

[Reply]
wazu 05:41 AM 05-23-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Why was he giving money to these clowns in the first place?
Probably paying them to kill people.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:53 AM 05-23-2019
Originally Posted by wazu:
Probably paying them to kill people.
Well alright then!
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 09:50 AM 05-23-2019
Originally Posted by rydogg58:
What the hell is a cow tow?
JFC, lawyers who can't spell...

:-)
[Reply]
chinaski 10:04 AM 05-23-2019
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll:
JFC, lawyers who can't spell...

:-)
Im shure he's a descent atturney, but he should kurdtale submiting offishul docewemints without cheking his dickshun.
[Reply]
Eleazar 10:11 AM 05-23-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Now this is the behavior of an innocent player with nothing to hide.
[Reply]
Chiefsguyinri 06:02 PM 05-23-2019
Is 25,000,0000 a new amount of money?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:05 PM 05-23-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefsguyinri:
Is 25,000,0000 a new amount of money?
Yes. It's eleventy billion in Arrowhead cash.
[Reply]
TribalElder 11:34 PM 05-23-2019
Channel 5 sliding in with some shit story hating on a Chiefs player

NEW ORLEANS (KCTV) – Nasty, threatening text messages allegedly sent by Kansas City Chiefs safety Tyrann Mathieu are now public as part of an ongoing federal investigation.

Mathieu claims a cousin, Geourvon Sears, is extorting him for millions of dollars, and now relatives George Sears and Toya Matthews are revealing the text messages they claim the NFL star sent to them.

The messages were shown in open court and are now entered at exhibits. One shows a picture of a man with the text “2k” below it. Another message includes a group picture and the words “5k.”

The relatives say the messages indicate Mathieu has a “hit” on them and put a bounty on their heads.

Other messages contain phrases, “ON GOD! Imma break yo jaw b*****” and “IMMA BREAK EVERY BONE IN YO FACE.”

Mathieu’s aunt said he sent her this message:

“YO SON VIOLATED MY FUTURE WIFE, VIOLATED MY IMAGE AND now I have to meet with NFL tomorrow.

Tell him he won this round! I’ll be back tho!

***** Done played with my career and my life.”

Mathieu has hired high-profile St. Louis criminal defense attorney Scott Rosenblum, who has previously represented former Governor Eric Greitens and Nelly.

Rosenblum released a statement on the case Thursday, saying in part that Mathieu was “being victimized by malevolent family members” as part of an “unscrupulous shake down.”

https://www.kctv5.com/news/investiga...47189514c.html

the home town media needs to fuck off with the bad coverage
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:46 AM 05-24-2019
I'm going to guess that the majority of the old guard at tv 5 has retired. When last I lived in KC, no local news team would DARE run like that continuously against the Chiefs or Royals.

It's time to send Vitto out for a few face to face meetings. These youngsters need to be reminded of who is running the show.
[Reply]
New World Order 02:52 AM 05-24-2019
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
Channel 5 sliding in with some shit story hating on a Chiefs player

NEW ORLEANS (KCTV) – Nasty, threatening text messages allegedly sent by Kansas City Chiefs safety Tyrann Mathieu are now public as part of an ongoing federal investigation.

Mathieu claims a cousin, Geourvon Sears, is extorting him for millions of dollars, and now relatives George Sears and Toya Matthews are revealing the text messages they claim the NFL star sent to them.

The messages were shown in open court and are now entered at exhibits. One shows a picture of a man with the text “2k” below it. Another message includes a group picture and the words “5k.”

The relatives say the messages indicate Mathieu has a “hit” on them and put a bounty on their heads.

Other messages contain phrases, “ON GOD! Imma break yo jaw b*****” and “IMMA BREAK EVERY BONE IN YO FACE.”

Mathieu’s aunt said he sent her this message:

“YO SON VIOLATED MY FUTURE WIFE, VIOLATED MY IMAGE AND now I have to meet with NFL tomorrow.

Tell him he won this round! I’ll be back tho!

***** Done played with my career and my life.”

Mathieu has hired high-profile St. Louis criminal defense attorney Scott Rosenblum, who has previously represented former Governor Eric Greitens and Nelly.

Rosenblum released a statement on the case Thursday, saying in part that Mathieu was “being victimized by malevolent family members” as part of an “unscrupulous shake down.”

https://www.kctv5.com/news/investiga...47189514c.html

the home town media needs to **** off with the bad coverage
What a hit piece.

What’s wrong with these fucking assholes?
[Reply]
Mecca 04:27 AM 05-24-2019
Channel 5 will do anything for ratings apparently.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:49 AM 05-24-2019
If these people disappeared tomorrow, would anyone give a shit?

Asking for a friend.
[Reply]
chinaski 05:04 AM 05-24-2019
Put yourself in Mathieu's shoes...

Somebody is trying to extort you out of millions of dollars, threatening your family etc...you'd be flying off the rails too. I don't care who you are. If somebody was threatening me and my family, I would be saying some pretty violent and nasty shit.
[Reply]
Eleazar 05:27 AM 05-24-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
What a hit piece.

What’s wrong with these ****ing assholes?
You can't really blame a journalist for reporting information that is factual.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:40 AM 05-24-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
You can't really blame a journalist for reporting information that is factual.
You can certainly blame them for suddenly deciding to make the Kansas City Chiefs public enemy number one.
You don't see a recurring theme here?
[Reply]
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Up