ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Man arrested in attempt to extort Chiefs' Tyrann Mathieu
Tribal Warfare 11:29 PM 05-21-2019

Man arrested in attempt to extort #Chiefs' Tyrann Mathieu https://t.co/Pxq3I0sBSo

— Charles Goldman (@goldmctNFL) May 22, 2019

[Reply]
chinaski 04:02 PM 05-22-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
They are part of Crystals family aren’t they
Maybe they should get a DNA test
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:04 PM 05-22-2019

Defense team for Sears, @Mathieu_Era ‘put a bounty on these young men’s heads.’ @wdsu @kmbc

— Travers Mackel (@TraversWDSU) May 22, 2019

[Reply]
RealSNR 04:07 PM 05-22-2019
Wait... so Mathieu was the victim... now the victim claims Mathieu put a hit on him... that has no credibility...

And we're worried about Mathieu missing games or worse... being found guilty?

The whole fucking issue is there WAS an attempt to extort Mathieu. This other bullshit is just a fucking claim.

I have no idea what Keitzman is saying, but if he's even remotely entertaining truth in any of this, I think he should be Mathieu's next victim.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:08 PM 05-22-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Wait... so Mathieu was the victim... now the victim claims Mathieu put a hit on him... that has no credibility...

The whole ****ing issue is there WAS an attempt to extort Mathieu. This other bullshit is just a ****ing claim.

I have no idea what Keitzman is saying, but if he's even remotely entertaining truth in any of this, I think he should be Mathieu's next victim.
:-)
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:12 PM 05-22-2019

BREAKING: Federal Magistrate Judge Joe Wilkinson REVOKES bond for Geourvon Sears, relative of @Mathieu_Era - accused by @FBINewOrleans of trying to extort millions from the @NFL player & #NOLA native. More @wdsu @kmbc @Hearst | @diannaESPN @AdamSchefter @RapSheet @SlaterNFL

— Travers Mackel (@TraversWDSU) May 22, 2019

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:24 PM 05-22-2019

BREAKING: New statement from @Mathieu_Era's attorney regarding extortion demands made against the @Chiefs star defensive back by a distant family member, according to an @FBINewOrleans complaint. @kmbc @wdsu @TraversWDSU @Hearst https://t.co/3Y48GMUsBp

— Matt Flener KMBC (@MattFlenerKMBC) May 22, 2019

[Reply]
chinaski 04:27 PM 05-22-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

The whole ****ing issue is there WAS an attempt to extort Mathieu. This other bullshit is just a ****ing claim.

It's blatantly obvious. The FBI doesn't assign a security detail of FEDERAL FUCKING AGENTS to a person unless they have credible evidence warranting something that drastic. And considering a Federal Judge revoked the bond for the extorter, it's pretty apparent their counter-claim is a crock of shit.
[Reply]
chinaski 04:29 PM 05-22-2019
JFC. Good post Mahomo :-)
[Reply]
smithandrew051 04:30 PM 05-22-2019
Tyrann Mathieu gets extorted-contacts the authorities

Drug addicted family members are supposedly threatened by Mathieu-asks for money and only tells about the threats upon being charged with extortion

Who? Oh who should we believe?
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 04:34 PM 05-22-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Tyrann Mathieu gets extorted-contacts the authorities

Drug addicted family members are supposedly threatened by Mathieu-asks for money and only tells about the threats upon being charged with extortion

Who? Oh who should we believe?
BELIEVE ALL ACCUSERS
[Reply]
In58men 05:08 PM 05-22-2019
/thread
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 06:50 PM 05-22-2019
Originally Posted by 007:
I wonder what Brooke has to say about it.
Ribs.
[Reply]
rydogg58 09:14 PM 05-22-2019
What the hell is a cow tow?
[Reply]
Chief Northman 10:05 PM 05-22-2019
I wish this offseason was not so boring.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:37 AM 05-23-2019
Why was he giving money to these clowns in the first place?
[Reply]
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Up