ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 16
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Alabama won't air "Arthur" cartoon with gay wedding
NJChiefsFan27 08:23 AM 05-21-2019
It's almost like the whole "free speech" outrage is entirely political ..

Link.
[Reply]
stevieray 06:32 AM 05-22-2019
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Heterosexuals have just as much butt sex as homosexuals.
well ya. homosexuality has normalized it.

My wife's pretty kinky, but that aint happening.

Not missing out.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 06:55 AM 05-22-2019
Heterosexuals have just as much butt sex as homosexuals.

The more you know, the more you can rage.
Nobody really cares who's putting what where. Except maybe bible-thumping Baptists. What I'm not into is special rights for people that engage in sodomy. Oh she licks pussy we
as a society need to give her special consideration. Get the f*** out of here. :P
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:59 AM 05-22-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
I have no reason to pass any moral judgments on to kids other than my own. That's pretty weird. It's actually easy to separate my personal morals from my job responsibilities.
I seriously doubt that. You're a leftist to the core, so like the color of your skin, you can't hide it.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 07:05 AM 05-22-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
NPR deals with fact based reporting and human interest stories.

Where is the right wing equivalent within our media? What is the closest thing that even exists that operates within that realm?
:-):-) Did you get that off Snopes.com?
[Reply]
loochy 07:08 AM 05-22-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
well ya. homosexuality has normalized it.

My wife's pretty kinky, but that aint happening.

Not missing out.
We all joke about it, ha ha ha, but man, if you think about it that has to be really gross. I've never done it, but can you imagine pulling out a nice poopcicle? That's just vomit inducing.
[Reply]
Katipan 07:13 AM 05-22-2019
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
Nobody really cares who's putting what where. Except maybe bible-thumping Baptists. What I'm not into is special rights for people that engage in sodomy. Oh she licks pussy we
as a society need to give her special consideration. Get the f*** out of here. :P
Taco John is not nobody.
Everyone engages in sodomy.
Except Stevies wife and I don't blame her.
We're too old for that shit.
[Reply]
Katipan 07:14 AM 05-22-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:
We all joke about it, ha ha ha, but man, if you think about it that has to be really gross. I've never done it, but can you imagine pulling out a nice poopcicle? That's just vomit inducing.
Good butt sex requires preparation and stretching.
Also a duck waddle and squirting noises that echo in a quiet toilet bowl.

Special rights my ass.
[Reply]
Fish 07:19 AM 05-22-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
This sort of moralizing is hysterical. Nothing but lies.

I don't mind if it's on TV in a show like Will & Grace. I'm just sick of the pillowbiterotry being constantly shoved in our faces disproportionate to reality. It has nothing to do with religion. I'm just not up for having butt sex constantly thrown in my face like its normal.
Your repeated calls of "Faggotry" belie your true feelings. No worries though, you're wrong about pretty much everything.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:24 AM 05-22-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
Your repeated calls of "pillowbitergotry" belie your true feelings. No worries though, you're wrong about pretty much everything.
You’re boring. On msg boards you need to bring something funny, controversial or original. All your posts are 1-line snoozers.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:25 AM 05-22-2019
Butt sects.
[Reply]
Bowser 07:28 AM 05-22-2019
How long is it going to take until twitter and Facebook ban Alabama from their platforms?
[Reply]
Katipan 07:31 AM 05-22-2019
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
And you know this how?
Sorry, didn't mean to ignore you down there.

Originally Posted by :
First, let’s consider the National Survey of Sexual Health and Behavior (NSSHB), a nationally representative sex survey conducted in the United States and published in 2010 [1]. In this study, anal sex was most common among men and women in their late 20s and 30s (however, it is important to note that this behavior was reported by at least some participants in every age group, including those age 70+). Specifically, 27% of guys aged 25-29 and 24% of guys aged 30-39 reported having insertive anal intercourse (i.e., “topping”) in the last year. For receptive anal intercourse (i.e., “bottoming”), the numbers were 4% and 3%, respectively.

Among women, 21% of those aged 25-29 and 22% of those aged 30-39 reported receptive anal intercourse in the last year. Women were not asked about experiences with insertive anal intercourse, although we do know that there are at least some women who practice “pegging,” which involves anally penetrating a partner (male or female) while wearing a strap-on dildo.

In the NSSHB, the sample predominately identified as heterosexual (92.2% of men and 93.2% of women). This tells us that the vast majority of the people who reported experiences with anal sex were straight.
...pegging. :-)
[Reply]
philfree 07:42 AM 05-22-2019
So do butt sex people lay in afterglow? Seems like that would muck up the linens.
[Reply]
Katipan 07:46 AM 05-22-2019
Originally Posted by philfree:
So do butt sex people lay in afterglow? Seems like that would muck up the linens.
HE does.
SHE does her best Daisy Duck impersonation.
Or Donald I guess.
[Reply]
loochy 07:47 AM 05-22-2019
HE does.
SHE does her best Daisy Duck impersonation.
Or Donald I guess.
but surely he wants to go wipe down too, right?
[Reply]
Page 10 of 16
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up