ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 61 of 84
« First < 11515758596061 6263646571 > Last »
Media Center>Conspiracy, the Paranormal, the Unexplained and the Esoteric
keg in kc 05:43 PM 01-17-2015
Figure this would have a better chance of surviving in the Media Center than on the main page, and I'll be adding youtube and podcast links from time to time as I come across them, so it fits.

This has been something that's interested me from a very young age, all aspects of mysterious stuff, whether we're talking forgotten or forbidden archeology or civilization (Atlantis, pre-colombian exploration of america, etc), unexplained events (like Tunguska in 1908, the lost Roanoke Island colony, etc), paranormal events like ghosts, the study of ESP and that sort of thing, conspiracy (ranging from JFK to stuff like the perpetration of the drug war and the infilitration of the media by US intelligence) and, of course, UFOs (which to me means "unexplained" not "extraterrestrial" but that's a whole other topic).

Anything could show up, and everybody should feel free to add whatever they like. Just try to keep it as civil and respectful as possible. This is not intended to be a DC thread; it's as much for entertainment purposes as it is to solve all the world's mysteries.

**Although if anybody posts anything from Third Phase of Moon they should probably expect me to kick them in the balls.**

Few things I like to watch or listen to in no particular order (most of this can be found on itunes as well...):

The Paracast
Binall of America
The Gralian Report
The Paranormal Report
Dark City
Radio Misterioso
Open Minds (mostly their podcast)

That's it for now, just wanted to get this started. Been thinking about doing it for a while...
[Reply]
keg in kc 06:39 AM 05-23-2019
I didn't even know that was a thing.

I'm listening to a religious whackjob go off about CERN on YouTube. Not sure how it got into my recommendations but I'll link it if it continues to be as insane as it started.
[Reply]
loochy 07:03 AM 05-23-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I want the jack-ass who down voted this...likely sitting in his mother's basement, to offer a real rebuttal. Let's hear your thoughts...I dont think you have any...your reality has been provided for you. The internet shield of sloth is being contested... or are you just an angry Joe that thinks the universe should have given you everything.

Your purpose "struggle" is whether to die for your masters or not...damn, being a simple-ass human would be a relief. You were created to be sacrificed...like the inconsequential bees in a hive...or front-line soldiers.
Wow, calm down there buddy. They just down voted a post from a random guy on the internet.
[Reply]
keg in kc 07:21 AM 05-23-2019
This kind of shit scares me, and I don't mean CERN. Just wanton ignorance...

[Reply]
Dallas Chief 06:03 PM 05-23-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Go to "user CP", scroll down to "helpful answers", find thumbed post, discover offender, and mercilessly bludgeon.
I accidentally downvoted you on something totally random recently. Fat fingered it on my phone. Sorry mate.:-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:18 PM 05-23-2019
Originally Posted by Dallas Chief:
I accidentally downvoted you on something totally random recently. Fat fingered it on my phone. Sorry mate.:-)
I'll live. :-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:13 AM 05-26-2019
They recently found 24 "black boxes" buried in Egytptian tombs. They are solid, 100 ton, carved black slabs of granite.

They cant explain how these were carved with laser-type accuracy...let alone transported. They are dated at around 3,300 years old.

There is something here and has been for a long, long time.....

[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:01 AM 05-26-2019
What does everyone think of the info presented on Bright Insight channel?

I'm a huge sceptic on ancient tech and fantastical explanations, but he unearthed a shit ton of anomalous stuff about ancient sites.

Even under the auspice of traditional explanations, some of the logistics of things makes the wonders of Giza look like backyard hobbyists.

A recent clip is about the suggestion as an ancient temple, with evidence of an entire other temple below it.

[Reply]
keg in kc 12:42 PM 05-26-2019
I like Bright Insight. He seems alright. Subbed maybe a year, although I don't watch everything.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 12:55 PM 05-26-2019
wow. how old are those cigarette butts?
[Reply]
O.city 10:46 AM 05-28-2019

"Some of the incidents were videotaped, including one taken by a plane’s camera in early 2015 that shows an object zooming over the ocean waves as pilots question what they are watching.

“Wow, what is that, man?” one exclaims. “Look at it fly!” https://t.co/CIxx1ogscs

— Jonathan Lemire (@JonLemire) May 28, 2019

[Reply]
O.city 10:49 AM 05-28-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
They recently found 24 "black boxes" buried in Egytptian tombs. They are solid, 100 ton, carved black slabs of granite.

They cant explain how these were carved with laser-type accuracy...let alone transported. They are dated at around 3,300 years old.

There is something here and has been for a long, long time.....

Read a little about this lately.

Graham Hancock always talks about previous civilizations being so much more advanced than we thought. Stuff like this makes you think.
[Reply]
keg in kc 11:40 AM 05-28-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:

It's almost like this is coming out now as publicity for a new show on the history channel Friday.
[Reply]
keg in kc 11:41 AM 05-28-2019
Speaking of shows, America Unearthed is back tonight, but now on the Travel Channel.
[Reply]
O.city 11:46 AM 05-28-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
It's almost like this is coming out now as publicity for a new show on the history channel Friday.
What show is this?
[Reply]
keg in kc 11:53 AM 05-28-2019

[Reply]
Page 61 of 84
« First < 11515758596061 6263646571 > Last »
Up