ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Will you vote for Trump in 2012?
Yes 35 26.72%
No 94 71.76%
Gaz don't vote, neither do I 2 1.53%
Voters: 131. You may not vote on this poll
Page 6 of 12
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Will you vote for Donald Trump?
Bump 11:57 AM 04-29-2011
I don't declare myself to any party, honestly. But I tend to side with the left. But this time, I'm leaning towards the right. I hope Donald Trump is our next president. His f-bomb filled speech was icing on the cake for me. I like that, he's not scared to say what's on his mind and I look at him as a guy who can get things done in an extremely and brutally straight-forward way.

I don't think that oil companies will be funding his campaign as he already has an extreme amount of wealth that he built himself.

So for the first time ever, I'm voting republican for Donald Trump!
[Reply]
listopencil 09:37 PM 04-05-2016
Honestly I do see the draw that Trump and Bernie have for a lot of people. It's a growing hatred of the political machine and a strong desire to ram a wrench right up its ass. I think, in a lot of ways, Bernie and Trump are tapping into the same place - just different groups of people.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:39 PM 04-05-2016
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
A Kasich/Paul ticket would win the election by a comfortable margin.
And nothing will really change.

Kasich who likes Obamacare, and says they don't have to provide border security first, and Ryan who funded sanctuary cities. Both are open borders.

This isn't what most people want.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:39 PM 04-05-2016
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Honestly I do see the draw that Trump and Bernie have for a lot of people. It's a growing hatred of the political machine and a strong desire to ram a wrench right up its ass. I think, in a lot of ways, Bernie and Trump are tapping into the same place - just different groups of people.
I agree with that too.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 09:40 PM 04-05-2016
Originally Posted by Bump:
#Ididitfirst
I can't remember...are you like the stoner guy?
[Reply]
LiveSteam 09:41 PM 04-05-2016
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
I can't remember...are you like the stoner guy?
Yes & where has you bff Babylee disappeared to?
[Reply]
listopencil 09:45 PM 04-05-2016
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
I agree with that too.
And if you look at them they are both selling authenticity in their own ways. Trump as a "plain speaker" and Bernie as one of the "little guys." Nobody on the (R) side has Trump's charisma, and Hillary is a mannequin compared to Bernie. Look at him:

[Reply]
cosmo20002 09:47 PM 04-05-2016
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Even Susan Sarandon, implied if Bernie didn't get nom, that she could vote Trump. I read about a third of Bernie supporters could do that. Not all of them. Ever hear some of them being interviewed. Some said they even liked the Soviet Union's system. :-)
OH

MY

GOD

!
[Reply]
cosmo20002 09:57 PM 04-05-2016
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
Yes & where has you bff Babylee disappeared to?
Someone asked that a while ago I and assumed that there was a Saturday Night Live marathon on somewhere. But that would be over by now.
My next best guess is a loony bin somewhere trying to figure out a hormone adjustment that will cut down on the hysteria attacks.
[Reply]
Saul Good 10:00 PM 04-05-2016
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
OH

MY

GOD

!
You know the old saying..."As Susan Sarandon goes, so goes the nation".
[Reply]
Sully 08:00 AM 04-06-2016
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
You know the old saying..."As Susan Sarandon goes, so goes the nation".
Dibs on the trademark for "WWSSD?" bracelets.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 08:15 AM 04-06-2016
Most if not all of the GOP members will fall in line and vote Trump. Book it.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:32 AM 04-06-2016
Originally Posted by listopencil:

^^^^

"You're fired!"
[Reply]
Saul Good 09:26 AM 04-06-2016
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
I disagree. There won't be a huge crossover for Hillary, but there will be a lot who stay home. I'll probably fall into the latter category, but I'd race to vote against Trump if Bernie were to be the nominee.

It's not even about the GOP anymore, though. They have become so marganilized that Trump would get blown out even if the base all did fall in line. The left has spend decades accusing Republicans as being the party of old, rich, racist, mysoginist, xenophobic, white men...and the GOP is about to nominate the very embodiment of that characterization. Trump is right out of central casting.

This election is going to provide the reality check the GOP has needed for a long, long time.
[Reply]
Donger 09:28 AM 04-06-2016

"Yuck, no...."
[Reply]
Graystoke 10:56 AM 04-06-2016
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
Who do you mean here? I am a Registered Republican and it will be a cold day in hell before I would vote for Trump.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 12
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up