ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 10
« First < 678910
Media Center>Most Memorable moments from Game of Thrones
Buehler445 08:14 PM 05-20-2019
Now that it's all said and all done, what are your most memorable scenes from the show? There is a lot to draw from, I'm interested in what impacted you the most.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:38 AM 02-02-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I don't think so. The last two books weren't very good. Hell, even the earlier ones were overstuffed with bullshit. I don't even want to think about how much bullshit he's stuffed into something he's been mulling over for a decade.

And while the show really went in the shitter after they ran out of book material, we know they followed Martin's outline. So one way or another it ends with Bran the fucking Broken as king. Seriously, what's the point?

And also, at the end of the day, I don't want to put any more money in his pocket.
I'm in absolute denial that Martin wanted Bran to be King of Westeros and Jon motherfucking Snow relegated to taking the black and rebuilding the Night's Watch.

But I follow what you're saying. At this point after all this time it may be asking too much for him to regain that Storm of Swords magic for the stretch run.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 01:58 PM 02-02-2021
The Song of Fire and Ice

[Reply]
Frazod 03:27 PM 02-02-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I'm in absolute denial that Martin wanted Bran to be King of Westeros and Jon motherfucking Snow relegated to taking the black and rebuilding the Night's Watch.

But I follow what you're saying. At this point after all this time it may be asking too much for him to regain that Storm of Swords magic for the stretch run.
It's just amazing how badly everything GoT related has been handled. Between Martin the epic procrastinator and Benioff and Weiss saying fuck it we're done here, they didn't just kill the golden goose; they ran it through a wood chipper.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 10
« First < 678910
Up