ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Media Center>Best 'One Season Wonders'
Discuss Thrower 04:14 PM 05-06-2019
For a deeper field, I'll consider anything with fewer than 25 total episodes as 'one season'.

So what's the best y'all have watched? I'm putting forth HBO's "The Brink" and the cult favorite "Firefly" as two series which, were shortened, had enough resolution to consider them completed story arcs.
[Reply]
rico 01:34 PM 05-20-2019
I loved this show on FOX called Oliver Beene that was on for one season in the early 2000’s. I laughed my ass off every episode. No one else I knew had ever watched it and nowadays it seems like no one remembers it.
[Reply]
keg in kc 01:46 PM 05-20-2019
I enjoyed Whiskey Cavalier, which ABC recently canceled. Maybe a stronger actress than Lauren Cohan would have helped it find an audience, although I have been a fan of hers going all the way back to early seasons of Supernatural.
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:48 PM 05-20-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
I enjoyed Whiskey Cavalier, which ABC recently canceled. Maybe a stronger actress than Lauren Cohan would have helped it find an audience, although I have been a fan of hers going all the way back to early seasons of Supernatural.
I've been a fan of hers, too. Probably just because I want her to sit on my face.
[Reply]
cripple creek 03:46 PM 05-20-2019
history's project blue book
[Reply]
Dayze 06:58 AM 05-21-2019
I lked that show Vice Principals on HBO.

I think it was only on for 2 season .I really liked the 2nd VP....I can't remember his name; he played a tranny in Sons of Anarchy and has been in a ton of other stuff.

his character was great.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:00 PM 05-21-2019
Originally Posted by Dayze:
I lked that show Vice Principals on HBO.

I think it was only on for 2 season .I really liked the 2nd VP....I can't remember his name; he played a tranny in Sons of Anarchy and has been in a ton of other stuff.

his character was great.
Walton Goggins, and if you liked VPs, get ready for The Righteous gemstones.

He's not in the trailer, but the press photo they've cooked up for Walton's character is haunting

[Reply]
Dayze 02:42 PM 05-21-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Walton Goggins, and if you liked VPs, get ready for The Righteous gemstones.

He's not in the trailer, but the press photo they've cooked up for Walton's character is haunting

that looks awesome.
I really like that dude from Workaholics; glad to see him doing other stuffs. I know he was in a few episodes of Modern Family, but this looks like it's right up his alley.
[Reply]
Molitoth 06:46 AM 05-22-2019
Jericho !

I liked a show called 'The Tomorrow People' --- entertainment, nothing groundbreaking.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:33 PM 05-27-2019
Don't wanna jinx the guy with a pre-emptive 'one-hit wonder' strike, but since this is the thread where people were interested in Walton Goggins, . . . this has big hit all over it.

CBS this fall.

Cliched mainstream stuff, but really good casting.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Up