ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Media Center>Netflix: GLOW
Pitt Gorilla 03:01 PM 06-13-2017
With Allison Brie! My childhood meets my adulthood.

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:41 PM 06-13-2017
I could at least attempt this one!
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:47 PM 06-13-2017
Wish I could be more excited. But I'm at a loss for how the story of GLOW becomes compelling. The trailer has the same scent as the Dying Up Here series that over-sentimentalizes the early days of The Comedy Store.

Sentamentalize is probably an imperfect word, what they're doing is imbuing undue gravity to things to form a traditional narrative, basically a rehash of Almost Famous.

Not every concert is Woodstock.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 08:39 PM 06-13-2017
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Wish I could be more excited. But I'm at a loss for how the story of GLOW becomes compelling. The trailer has the same scent as the Dying Up Here series that over-sentimentalizes the early days of The Comedy Store.

Sentamentalize is probably an imperfect word, what they're doing is imbuing undue gravity to things to form a traditional narrative, basically a rehash of Almost Famous.

Not every concert is Woodstock.
GLOW + Brie = I'm watching. I'm not sure what else I could possibly want.
[Reply]
unlurking 06:17 AM 06-14-2017
Actually looks pretty funny. I'll probably check it out.
[Reply]
Hawk 01:57 PM 06-14-2017
Love me some Alison Brie, she's so girl next door adorable. I'll check it out for sure.

I wonder of the topless pics of her that leaked are from the show itself (will she go nude on the show?), or just some creeper guy stalking her on the set and leaking the pics?

And before you ask, the pics are posted in the Celebrities thread on the picture forum.
[Reply]
listopencil 02:05 PM 06-14-2017
I'll give it a shot. We used to watch this when I was in the NAVY and our ship was in San Diego but we couldn't go ashore.
[Reply]
Fish 03:47 PM 06-14-2017
That looks awful.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:50 PM 06-14-2017
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
GLOW + Brie = I'm watching. I'm not sure what else I could possibly want.
I'd tune in to watch Brie read the phone book, but I don't know what a GLOW storyline adds. But then I'm not even a fan of regular real fake wrestling.
[Reply]
SAGA45 07:18 PM 06-15-2017
When Suzi Spirit dislocated her elbow....gotta have that in there somewhere
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 02:32 PM 06-16-2017
This show is getting a lot of positive reviews.
[Reply]
keg in kc 11:32 AM 06-23-2017
Yeah, it's getting good word-of-mouth today.

And evidently Brie is naked more than once. For those who are interested in such...things.
[Reply]
listopencil 12:25 PM 06-23-2017
Originally Posted by SAGA45:
When Suzi Spirit dislocated her elbow....gotta have that in there somewhere
I remember that. It was really horrible. They kept playing the video over and over again.
[Reply]
listopencil 12:25 PM 06-23-2017
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Yeah, it's getting good word-of-mouth today.

And evidently Brie is naked more than once. For those who are interested in such...things.
I have seen alleged stills from the show of what is supposed to be Brie changing in a locker room, topless.
[Reply]
listopencil 12:26 PM 06-23-2017
Here is one:

Image: Not Safe for Work

[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up