ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 12
« First < 289101112
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Pocahontas: “5 years ago Michael Brown was murdered by a white police officer”
Prison Bitch 05:24 PM 08-09-2019
Can she be sued for slander?

Elizabeth Warren
@ewarren

5 years ago Michael Brown was murdered by a white police officer in Ferguson, Missouri. Michael was unarmed yet he was shot 6 times. I stand with activists and organizers who continue the fight for justice for Michael. We must confront systemic racism and police violence head on.
1:59 PM · Aug 9, 2019·Twitter Web App

2.4K Retweets12.4K Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/ewarren/s...02078103445507

[Reply]
patteeu 06:23 AM 08-14-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
lol
I assume this means we're done for now? I don't want to read the full report and you don't want to focus on the most egregious fact set to discuss obstruction.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 06:41 AM 08-14-2019
It's kind of a pitiful way out you've chosen, but it's yours I guess.

You could read any single one of the 3 if you like, but you can't even do that. I've read the report and you have not. If you don't want to do the reading, don't pretend to have an informed opinion.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:14 PM 08-14-2019
Now this is craven.

Originally Posted by Politifact:
In discussing the case with legal experts, however, we found broad consensus that "murder" was the wrong word to use — a legal point likely familiar to Harris, a longtime prosecutor, and Warren, a law professor.
But

Originally Posted by Politifact:
Because the significance of Harris’ and Warrens’ use of the word is open to some dispute, we won’t be rating their tweets on the Truth-O-Meter.
https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...ts-democratic/
[Reply]
Flying High D 07:17 PM 08-14-2019
Has anybody asked Michael Browns opinion?
[Reply]
T-post Tom 11:37 PM 08-14-2019
So WaPo and Obama's DOJ are both on record saying it wasn't a murder. And this twat wants to incorporate it into her vile propaganda? F*** her.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:44 PM 08-14-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
I read up on this. There's some sketchiness in the way evidence was handled, and conflicting eyewitness testimony. And the police department in Ferguson was a racist disaster, the evidence there is clear.

But, I now largely believe officer Wilson's account, and think its likely he was largely telling the truth. I also think it was inaccurate and inappropriate of Elizabeth Warren and whomever else to characterize it as murder.
Shea fanning the flames of urban terrorist
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 12:01 AM 08-15-2019
I had to go back so many posts to see how Rodeopanties whatabouted this to russia.

****ing AMAZING. Seriously. Bravo.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 07:34 AM 08-15-2019
Originally Posted by warrior:
There's a first time for everyone- next maybe she'll get laid :-)
She’ll have to lose enough weight to be able to leave her bedroom first.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 07:36 AM 08-15-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Now this is craven.

But

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...ts-democratic/
That’s insane.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 08:42 AM 08-15-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
I had to go back so many posts to see how Rodeopanties whatabouted this to russia.

****ing AMAZING. Seriously. Bravo.
:-)
[Reply]
Page 12 of 12
« First < 289101112
Up