Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Trump Ending Welfare-Dependent Immigration
BucEyedPea 02:45 PM 08-13-2019
Saving Taxpayers Billions
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 06:51 PM 08-14-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
I live in Arizona. Go pretend you know anything about this other than what cnn tells you to someone else.
I spent two years in New Mexico in the 90s....I know more about it than you AND CNN

Listen to yourself man. Look at the words you just typed. Are you not a little embarrassed to have turned into that guy?
I got no axe to grind with you, but I think you are missing the forest for the trees....JMHO
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:52 PM 08-14-2019
Listen to yourself man. Look at the words you just typed. Are you not a little embarrassed to have turned into that guy?
He sounds exactly like HiLiaRy Clinton. She said this constantly during her campaign.
[Reply]
vailpass 06:52 PM 08-14-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
I spent two years in New Mexico in the 90s....I know more about it than you AND CNN
Tell us all about the great illegal invasion you experienced during that time you stopped off in New Mexico for a cup of coffee.
[Reply]
vailpass 06:53 PM 08-14-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
He sounds exactly like HiLiaRy Clinton. She said this constantly during her campaign.
Yes he does. I know there’s no way that’s how a grown man wants to be.
[Reply]
vailpass 06:55 PM 08-14-2019

I got no axe to grind with you, but I think you are missing the forest for the trees....JMHO
Fair enough. I think anytime you catch yourself calling fellow Americans “nationalists” like it’s an insult you really need to think about your position.
[Reply]
patteeu 06:57 PM 08-14-2019
:-)
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 07:01 PM 08-14-2019
Fair enough. I think anytime you catch yourself calling fellow Americans “nationalists” like it’ss an insult you really need to think about your position.
Nationalism is one thing, and it's great. It's under appreciated, actually. White Nationalism, in the 21st Century...is entirely other animal--despite the attempts by some on the right to legitimize the "movement." The hatred for Obama and what they THINK he did or meant....is pathological. It's every bit as deranged as RWNJ's insist Trump haters are...ODS was a much bigger thing that TDS was, at least until his recent unhinged crap--even some in the GOP are, finally, beginning to see it.

Originally Posted by patteeu:
:-)
It was El Paso, dipshit....El Paso's experience in the 90's is precisely what some in the Southwest are FREAKING out about. Except that, generally, El Paso's experience has been, though not without bumps....much more smooth than most anticipated. Again, there are problems, but by-and-large it could be a model for others.
[Reply]
carlos3652 07:02 PM 08-14-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
In all sincerity, welcome... congrats on becoming a citizen, you did it the right way

I’d never try to change your mind on that :-)
Yea, I’m grateful my parents paved the way for me. I was a legal immigrant for 32 years before I pulled the citizen trigger. Glad I did.

Too many people whine about the US and the life here... but it’s sooooo much better than living anywhere else.
[Reply]
carlos3652 07:03 PM 08-14-2019
Originally Posted by Otter:
Thank you for following the rules my family had to follow to enter the country. It's how you enter a society, family, or any social circle.

Welcome, Brother!
100% agree.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:33 PM 08-14-2019
Yes he does. I know there’s no way that’s how a grown man wants to be.
Well, HiLiaRy is a grown man.
[Reply]
Munson 07:59 PM 08-14-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Only Inscription on Statue of Liberty itself.
July 4th is a white nationalist holiday! :-)
[Reply]
stevieray 08:24 PM 08-14-2019
Nationalism is one thing, and it's great. It's under appreciated, actually. White Nationalism, in the 21st Century...is entirely other animal--despite the attempts by some on the right to legitimize the "movement." The hatred for Obama and what they THINK he did or meant....is pathological. It's every bit as deranged as RWNJ's insist Trump haters are...ODS was a much bigger thing that TDS was, at least until his recent unhinged crap--even some in the GOP are, finally, beginning to see it.

Complete BS
[Reply]
stevieray 08-14-2019, 08:25 PM
This message has been deleted by stevieray.
BucEyedPea 08:31 PM 08-14-2019
It turns out that the media twisted what Cuccinelli actually said. Actually, they embellished what he said by a word he never used—"white immigrants."

The New York Daily News falsely reported:
“Statue of Liberty poem was only supposed to welcome white immigrants ‘from Europe,’ Cuccinelli Says.”

“The hardline White House official who slammed the famed poem inscribed on the Statue of Liberty now claims the verse was only supposed to welcome white immigrants.”
He never used "white immigrants."

Cuccinelli said on CNN that “People [were] coming from Europe where they had class-based societies, where people were considered wretched if they weren’t in the right class.”

Whatever happened to the "yearning to breathe free” part of the poem? Cuccinelli said that part wasn't referring to becoming a public charge. It's true.

Again, as I posted earlier Cuccinelli was historically correct because immigrants who entered through New York Harbor under the shadow of the Statue of Liberty were almost all from Europe. The Chinese, Japanese and other Asians usually entered through San Francisco and other western ports. WTF is wrong with reporting the facts on who entered under the shadow of Lady Liberty in NY harbor, for cripe sakes!
[Reply]
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Up