ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 169 of 185
« First < 69119159165166167168169 170171172173179 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX
scho63 02:50 PM 08-20-2014
The original thread has been locked so here we go again! :-)

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490

============================================

My brother turned me onto this wine and it's a great Sauvignon Blanc for $10
Attached: JG.jpg (74.8 KB) 
[Reply]
Pablo 03:41 PM 07-21-2022
Got the covid again. Feeling decent today and yesterday was not great but my work is extra cautious so I’m off work until August paid. I'm just all broken up about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:01 PM 07-21-2022
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Got the covid again. Feeling decent today and yesterday was not great but my work is extra cautious so I’m off work until August paid. I'm just all broken up about it.

Ye shall be cured...
[Reply]
In58men 09:05 PM 07-21-2022
Family is the beach, I’m bachelorin’ it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
[Reply]
Pablo 10:14 AM 07-23-2022

[Reply]
lewdog 10:17 AM 07-23-2022

Two kids and a dog and your house is that clean?!?!
[Reply]
Pablo 10:20 AM 07-23-2022
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Two kids and a dog and your house is that clean?!?!
One kid, three dogs, two cats. And yeah my wife keeps it picked up for the most part. My area is the kitchen. I do all the cooking and cleaning in there.
[Reply]
Pablo 10:30 AM 07-23-2022
And to be fair lew, she works from home and designates Friday as her move the mouse every 10 minutes and clean the house and get paid to do so.
[Reply]
lewdog 10:34 AM 07-23-2022
One kid, three dogs, two cats. And yeah my wife keeps it picked up for the most part. My area is the kitchen. I do all the cooking and cleaning in there.
And to be fair lew, she works from home and designates Friday as her move the mouse every 10 minutes and clean the house and get paid to do so.
Damn that's a good setup! Very nice.
[Reply]
Pablo 10:37 AM 07-23-2022
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Damn that's a good setup! Very nice.
Yeah it works for us pretty well.

This Shandy is great. I love all types I've ever had before, but TG just makes everything a little bit better than the other guys. Wood recommend as a great summer drinker and I think it was $11/4pk tallboys.
[Reply]
scho63 10:43 AM 07-23-2022

Nice Jalapenos in the Limeade. :-)

Every "Simply" drink is great. Best on market
[Reply]
Pablo 10:46 AM 07-23-2022
Originally Posted by scho63:
Nice Jalapenos in the Limeade. :-)

Every "Simply" drink is great. Best on market
Oh yeah they are, and cheap too. $3/bottle and taste great. The jalapenos are a welcome addition. I really, really like it and will continue to do it.
[Reply]
scho63 10:50 AM 07-23-2022
Firestone 805 Ale, Jameson's, Dempsey's Irish Cream, Josh Chardonnay.

A good week with my alcohol pals.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:52 AM 07-23-2022
A local bar recently started offering bourbon flights and I tried a few last night that are hard to find and/or a bit crazy price-wise for a bottle.

Kentucky Owl (originally Midwinter's Night Dram, but they were out).... first sip wasn't great, but the other two seemed to bring something out of this one that was pretty damn good. Couldn't put my finger on it (and don't know which batch/variety it was specifically), but it was a close 2nd. I was reading reviews this morning and it seems to get bashed a decent amount for the price tags, but really enjoyed it.

E. H. Taylor Single Barrel.... EH Taylor shows up at the local liquor store and they post a few bottles to social media as a "come and get it, one per group" sort of thing, and I've never rushed out to get it. It was good, but didn't think it differentiated itself enough to rush out the door to grab a bottle (don't know how much it goes for here, but looks like online it's anywhere from $70-150+... nah).

Knob Creek Cask Strength 2009 Rye.... odd name for a 9yo bourbon, but like the name suggests, seems much older (for a relatively bourbon noob, anyway), as there was a lot going on with this one. If I was the type who could rattle off different flavors, this might include 15 things. Definitely the most complex of the three with a lot of barrel, and last night's winner.

[Reply]
KCUnited 10:54 AM 07-23-2022
Took a mental health day yesterday and kicked around Chandler.

The Sleepy Whale is legit. Chatted up the beer buyer there who networks at different festivals to bring out of market beers to town both on tap and to-go. Cool concept and fortunately they're opening a 2nd location closer to me called Beer Barn off Higley and Ray which is set to open in a few weeks.

Was able to grab some North Park hops, GitM, Bottle Logic Cake Day and a pour of Great Notion Juice Jr.

[Reply]
lewdog 11:16 AM 07-23-2022
Killing it in here today boys!

I’ll be joining later after I tire out the boy at a play place this morning.
[Reply]
Page 169 of 185
« First < 69119159165166167168169 170171172173179 > Last »
Up