ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 97 of 300
« First < 47879394959697 9899100101107147197 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
kepp 03:40 PM 11-04-2015
Originally Posted by Otter:
I think he left him alive for a reason:

Spoiler!

As much as I wanted to see what happened to Glenn and the Rick's baby (if anything) that was a good show. If the writers find an even remotely plausible way to get Glenn out of that situation I'll be amazed. It's going to make Carol and Daryl van on bridge fiasco look realistic.

Also, couldn't they find a better way for the cheese maker to get bit? I mean really? Just turn your back the walker like that?
:-) I had forgotten about that
[Reply]
oldandslow 05:02 PM 11-04-2015
Originally Posted by Rausch:
My favorite this season. Guy playing Morgan is a great actor and this backstory lets us know why he and rick are polar opposites right now.

Morgan will probably try to "rehab" Rick and he probably won't be having any of it...
Yep...it's gonna be the "insane give peace a chance coalition" vs the "paranoid kill 'em all and ask questions later PAC."
[Reply]
aturnis 06:29 PM 11-04-2015
Originally Posted by Fishpicker:
I dont know why they are killing everyone. I assume it is because they dont want competitors walking away with resources that they need/want.

the wound on the wolf...

Spoiler!
Don't think so. He said he hoped he would find medicine in the raid.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 12:44 AM 11-05-2015
so maybe he has an infection that is something other than the Z-plague? I dunno. He'd need medicine for either
[Reply]
KC_Connection 02:24 AM 11-05-2015
One of the best episodes in series history. This has been an especially strong start to this season.
[Reply]
frankotank 09:45 AM 11-05-2015
Originally Posted by Rausch:
My favorite this season. Guy playing Morgan is a great actor and this backstory lets us know why he and rick are polar opposites right now.

Morgan will probably try to "rehab" Rick and he probably won't be having any of it...
Morgan had become one of my favorites...until that last episode where he was acting like mother mary....let the wolves go instead of killing. I was SOFA KING MAD! like...you're messing up my fav guy.
so this latest episode helps explain that. I still don't like it...but nicely done.
[Reply]
frankotank 09:51 AM 11-05-2015
two things....

1 - it's dumb that if you get bit you die and turn. you're already gonna turn if you die. so you've already got the virus. what's a walker bite gonna do? give you a virus you already have...right!? oh well.

2 - this is very important to me because it's driving me NUTS! I have read the comics up to a point. including and up to the point where Morgan leaves his house with them. guess I'm sposed to spoiler this so.....

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 09:55 AM 11-05-2015
Attached: 12195982_967318970007293_7936899682157450647_n.jpg (39.6 KB) 
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 09:57 AM 11-05-2015
Originally Posted by frankotank:
two things....

1 - it's dumb that if you get bit you die and turn. you're already gonna turn if you die. so you've already got the virus. what's a walker bite gonna do? give you a virus you already have...right!? oh well.
What's dumb is that you don't get you don't die from the virus. You die because of the infection you get when a nasty, decaying dead body bites you.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 10:35 AM 11-05-2015

2 - this is very important to me because it's driving me NUTS! I have read the comics up to a point. including and up to the point where Morgan leaves his house with them. guess I'm sposed to spoiler this so.....

Spoiler!
^Comics.

As for the show when Rick meets back up with Morgan for the first time since Atlanta, IIRC the episode was called Clear, Morgan explains how not shooting his zombie wife when he had the chance is what killed his son, cause she got in and ate him.
[Reply]
Otter 12:33 PM 11-05-2015
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
What's dumb is that you don't get you don't die from the virus. You die because of the infection you get when a nasty, decaying dead body bites you.
That's pretty much the only sensible answer. You're already infected with the virus (I think it's a virus anyway) that turns you when you die but it's benign until you die. Getting bit by a walker however leads to a nasty infection that kills you inevitably kind of like rabies. Best I could come up with anyway.

One thing I don't understand:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 12:38 PM 11-05-2015
That's pretty much the only sensible answer. You're already infected with the virus (I think it's a virus anyway) that turns you when you die but it's benign until you die. Getting bit by a walker however leads to a nasty infection that kills you inevitably kind of like rabies. Best I could come up with anyway.

Spoiler!
Spoiler!

Spoiler!

[Reply]
frankotank 01:04 PM 11-05-2015
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
dude....THAT'S ****ING DUMB!

that's the best you got huh. that every single ****ing person who gets bit just happens to die from a simple infection. in RECORD time mind you!

my point is valid. it is intelligent. your explanation is ****ing stupid.
if what you are saying is indeed the case then simply washing the damn bite out with a bacterial killing agent would save your life. and yet nobody has ever done this and survived.

what's dumb.....is YOU. MWAHAHAHAHA!
stupid dumb head. :-)
[Reply]
frankotank 01:05 PM 11-05-2015
Originally Posted by Radar Chief:
^Comics.

As for the show when Rick meets back up with Morgan for the first time since Atlanta, IIRC the episode was called Clear, Morgan explains how not shooting his zombie wife when he had the chance is what killed his son, cause she got in and ate him.
thank you for clarifying and not being a stupid dumb head like FMB :-)
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 01:09 PM 11-05-2015
dude....THAT'S ****ING DUMB!

that's the best you got huh. that every single ****ing person who gets bit just happens to die from a simple infection.

my point is valid. it is intelligent. your explanation is ****ing stupid.
if what you are saying is indeed the case then simply washing the damn bite out with a bacterial killing agent would save your life. and yet nobody has ever done this and survived.

what's dumb.....is YOU. MWAHAHAHAHA!
stupid dumb head. :-)
First, I didn't say "simple" infection. You have the reading comprehension of a toddler.

You can't wash out a cobra bite. Think of it the same way. The bite leads to death. The only that will save you is cutting off the blood flow to keep the infection from moving to other parts of the body and amputation (a la Herschel).

Your point is invalid. You are not intelligent. Your face is dumb. Your username is stupid. And you're a piece of poo.

Spoiler!

Also, freakin' OTTER gets it. What's that say about you?

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Page 97 of 300
« First < 47879394959697 9899100101107147197 > Last »
Up