ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 29
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Derek Carr could get $25 million annually
RunKC 06:05 PM 06-09-2017
Originally Posted by :
According to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, "it is very possible" Carr could be the first quarterback in the NFL to make $25 million annually.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndica...14801.amp.html

2018 is going to be crazy for the Raiders. Carr and Mack alone will make up close to $50 million.
Time to find out how good Reggie McKenzie really is.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 11:07 AM 06-22-2017
Originally Posted by staylor26:
conituing to say shit like the Chiefs are "down".
If you were actually a fan of the team you would understand the frustrations of only winning a single playoff game in 25 years

but youre not so you don't get why winning in the regular season just doesnt cut it
[Reply]
staylor26 11:08 AM 06-22-2017
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
Yes, its just me giving them credit....its not the oddsmakers and analysts...

:-)
You realize that the Raiders were also the popular pick to win the division last year, right?

Who gives a **** what they say?

Until proven otherwise we own the ****ing Raiders.

I can't help but think if it were the other way around you would find it laughable that I was pointing at that despite the recent history.

Actually, I know for a fact that if the Raiders won 4 straight against us, you'd call me the biggest fucking homer in the world for thinking we'd win the division "handily".
[Reply]
mdstu 11:08 AM 06-22-2017
Twice to us..and one of those we took him out of the game via a broken leg
Who is "we"?

You got a Colt in your pocket?
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 11:09 AM 06-22-2017
You realize that the Raiders were also the popular pick to win the division last year, right?
math fail
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 11:09 AM 06-22-2017
Originally Posted by mdstu:
Who is "we"?

You got a Colt in your pocket?
we are the chiefs

and no i don't im just happy to see you
[Reply]
ptlyon 11:11 AM 06-22-2017
You realize that their star player broke his leg with 3 games to go right?
This. If Carr doesn't get hurt we don't win the division, period.
[Reply]
Spott 06-22-2017, 11:12 AM
This message has been deleted by Spott.
staylor26 11:13 AM 06-22-2017
You realize that their star player broke his leg with 3 games to go right?
They lost their QB for one week, but who gives a ****?

We played the majority of our season without our best defensive player. We lost our QB for a game too, not to mention guys like Ford, Peters, DJ, Maclin, Ware, Bailey, Poe, and Howard all missing time.
[Reply]
Spott 11:14 AM 06-22-2017
You realize that their star player broke his leg with 3 (4 including the one they lost when suffering the injury ) games to go right? If they win one of the 2 games they lost..they win the division
He missed the last quarter of week 16 against the Colts and the finale in week 17 at Denver.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 11:14 AM 06-22-2017
They lost their QB for one week, but who gives a ****?

We played the majority of our season without our best defensive player. We lost our QB for a game too, not to mention guys like Ford, Peters, DJ, Maclin, Ware, Bailey, Poe, and Howard all missing time.
Look

all i said was they will win the division

and he did more than jack shit

if that makes feelings hurt...whatever..its my opinion

im definitely not 'sucking' the raiders off by thinking they will be better than us next season....I hate the fuckign raiders
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 11:15 AM 06-22-2017
Originally Posted by Spott:
He missed the last quarter of week 16 against the Colts and the finale in week 17 at Denver.
'

yah i failed..you are correct
[Reply]
staylor26 11:15 AM 06-22-2017
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
I can't stand this logic. If we're going to play the "what if" game you can't have it just one way.

The Chiefs still had more misfortune with injuries.

You also can't say for sure that the Raiders would've won in Denver for certain. They were looking to play spoiler with nothing to lose.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 11:17 AM 06-22-2017
Originally Posted by Spott:
well also the houston wildcard game but yes
[Reply]
Spott 11:18 AM 06-22-2017
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
To say that Oakland would have automatically won that last game in Denver with Carr is absurd. We've already seen how he performs in cold weather games and there's no reason to think he would have made enough difference in that game to have changed the outcome.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 11:22 AM 06-22-2017
Nothign pains me more than the raiders beating us

Let me make that clear....I hate the raiders more than anyone here....I have to live by their fans...I have to suffer when they win and all the bandwagoners start wearing gear....

Thats how pathetic our situation is as chiefs fans....the ****ign raiders are going to give us a run for our money for the second season in a row..and are actually favored to win the division...

in the last 25 years they have won 4 playoff games and been to a superbowl

if they win a playoff game this year that will be 5 times as many playoff wins as we have in the last 25 years

do you ****ing think that will make me happy?
[Reply]
staylor26 11:29 AM 06-22-2017
The anti-homers on CP are ****ing hilarious.

I can only imagine the shit I'd catch if it were the other way around and the Chiefs lost 4 straight to the Raiders, and I was saying that we would've won the division if we had our starting QB in week 17 against the Broncos, a game I couldn't even say for sure we would've won.

Absolutely laughable :-)
[Reply]
Page 14 of 29
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up