ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 740 of 791
« First < 240640690730736737738739740 741742743744750790 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2019 Free agency Thread
O.city 03:24 PM 02-05-2019
We don't really have one of these yet, so figured we could use this as a place to discuss potential free agent acquisitions and what we would like to look for them to bring in.

If any of you guys are interested, heres a good place to do some research.

https://overthecap.com/
[Reply]
Kiimo 02:30 PM 04-17-2019
It's probably just a lack of organization in general. Like I don't think he demonstrated much in the way of a structured plan. It seemed like he was free-wheeling it. The Maclin fiasco was particularly telling. I highly doubt Reid knew that he was going to go to his wedding and then Dorse would fire him on voicemail a week later.
[Reply]
DenverChief 05:36 PM 04-17-2019
Originally Posted by crispystl420:
BUT what if you wake up with one in your mouth or butt? Then what?
Hope that they saved my #
[Reply]
arrwheader 06:14 PM 04-17-2019
Mahomes and honey badge started following Frank Clark on twitter are we signing this piece of shit?
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 06:16 PM 04-17-2019
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
Mahomes and honey badge started following Frank Clark on twitter are we signing this piece of shit?
Mathieu followed everyone. He’s basically everyone’s friend
[Reply]
arrwheader 06:18 PM 04-17-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Mathieu followed everyone. He’s basically everyone’s friend

And Mahomes?
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 06:19 PM 04-17-2019
And Mahomes?
Mahomes needs to amp his twitter followers up
[Reply]
arrwheader 06:21 PM 04-17-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Mahomes needs to amp his twitter followers up

Ah ok nothing to see here then. Carry on!
[Reply]
chiefforlife 07:13 PM 04-17-2019
I know that some of you think its funny to call every player a piece of shit but...It Isn't.

I don't know but I think that some players and maybe some of their family just may come here to see what the fans think? If we call every player a piece of shit, it seems very disrespectful to say the least.

Every one of us would kill to be able to play in the NFL. So lets act like it and give respect to any player that is talented enough and tough enough to actually do it!
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:22 PM 04-17-2019
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
I know that some of you think its funny to call every player a piece of shit but...It Isn't.

I don't know but I think that some players and maybe some of their family just may come here to see what the fans think? If we call every player a piece of shit, it seems very disrespectful to say the least.

Every one of us would kill to be able to play in the NFL. So lets act like it and give respect to any player that is talented enough and tough enough to actually do it!
I don't practice the term, but it doesn't bother me to any sort of extreme either. If I felt that players or their families actually read this site, I would probably be making threads left and right, addressing them to particular players in which to air grievances or praise. But, I do not believe for a minute that is the case.
Players don't come here because they could not resist answering back. They simply couldn't do it.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 07:26 PM 04-17-2019
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
don't be dumb on purpose.
That’s his whole schtick
[Reply]
chiefforlife 07:28 PM 04-17-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
I don't practice the term, but it doesn't bother me to any sort of extreme either. If I felt that players or their families actually read this site, I would probably be making threads left and right, addressing them to particular players in which to air grievances or praise. But, I do not believe for a minute that is the case.
Players don't come here because they could not resist answering back. They simply couldn't do it.
I disagree. I think they wouln't do it, after reading how Chiefs fans talk about potential and recently signed players. In fact, they may come away with a very poor attitude about Chiefs fans in general.

I have no problem discussing players and their stats and how that effects the merit of their signing but to call them pieces of shit is just stupid and disrespectful. I don't like it.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:35 PM 04-17-2019
I disagree. I think they wouln't do it, after reading how Chiefs fans talk about potential and recently signed players. In fact, they may come away with a very poor attitude about Chiefs fans in general.

I have no problem discussing players and their stats and how that effects the merit of their signing but to call them pieces of shit is just stupid and disrespectful. I don't like it.
If any professional athlete is looking at social media or forums to see what people think about them, that's entirely on their shoulders.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 07:42 PM 04-17-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
If any professional athlete is looking at social media or forums to see what people think about them, that's entirely on their shoulders.
Sure, of course it is. Would it be crazy to think they might and that the first thing they see is the fan base calling them a piece of shit?

Its stupid and a really bad look for those of us that don't think anyone good enough to make the NFL probably shouldn't be called that.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:50 PM 04-17-2019
I'm fairly certain that agents and coaches tell these guys DAY ONE of the get-together:

STAY AWAY FROM INTERNET MESSAGE BOARDS. ABSOLUTELY NO GOOD CAN COME FROM IT.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:52 PM 04-17-2019
Sure, of course it is. Would it be crazy to think they might and that the first thing they see is the fan base calling them a piece of shit?

Its stupid and a really bad look for those of us that don't think anyone good enough to make the NFL probably shouldn't be called that.
They get called far worse on Twitter, and that's right up in their faces.
[Reply]
Page 740 of 791
« First < 240640690730736737738739740 741742743744750790 > Last »
Up