ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 735 of 791
« First < 235635685725731732733734735 736737738739745785 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2019 Free agency Thread
O.city 03:24 PM 02-05-2019
We don't really have one of these yet, so figured we could use this as a place to discuss potential free agent acquisitions and what we would like to look for them to bring in.

If any of you guys are interested, heres a good place to do some research.

https://overthecap.com/
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:06 AM 04-17-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Personnel wise we're probably worse as of right now, but coaching is obviously going to be miles better.

Time will tell.
Coaching is everything...look at Belichick...well, that and the refs bailing them out in crucial moments.
[Reply]
New World Order 03:24 AM 04-17-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Coaching is everything...look at Belichick...well, that and the refs bailing them out in crucial moments.
It really depends on Speaks. If he can get close to Houston's production (which is a lot to ask someone in his second year) we'll be better in the personnel department. Because after the draft I assume we'll have a couple of players who can contribute right away (for example Adderly and Baker/Polite etc)...

The real question is can we force 1-2 more punts per game than we did last year. Applying that rule to last season, we probably win the SB and our only loss would have been Seattle.
[Reply]
farmerchief 05:11 AM 04-17-2019

The real question is can we force 1-2 more punts per game than we did last year. Applying that rule to last season, we probably win the SB and our only loss would have been Seattle.
Im hoping the change in Defensive Coaching will allow that to happen! Sutton sometimes seemed to have a decent game plan, initially, but he was terrible at making adjustments during the game. Im hoping Spags can make in game adjustments, at least I cant believe he can be as bad as Sutton, in that respect.
[Reply]
Coogs 05:13 AM 04-17-2019
It really depends on Speaks. If he can get close to Houston's production (which is a lot to ask someone in his second year) we'll be better in the personnel department. Because after the draft I assume we'll have a couple of players who can contribute right away (for example Adderly and Baker/Polite etc)...

Last season we couldn't stop the run or the pass. It appears to me that we are making moves to stop the run. Nearly all of the guys we have brought in on the defense are good against the run, including Mathieu. I'm starting to think that Dexter Lawrence may be on our radar in the 1st round to help finish what we are working towards. Stonewall the run, and we just may force those extra couple of punts per game.
[Reply]
In58men 05:55 AM 04-17-2019
Mahomes just followed Frank Clark on twitter
[Reply]
Buckweath 06:20 AM 04-17-2019
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
I'll be completely transparent - this guy sounds like a complete asshole.
He does. I've read some about his past incidents and have seen some of his tweets. He's stupid.

Thing is we still need him or Clowney.

I hope that if Veach trades for Clark, he signs him on a deal allowing the team to release him after 2, max 3 years.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 06:24 AM 04-17-2019
i dont care how smart you are, if you can tackle the ball carrier and sack the qb sign me up
[Reply]
TambaBerry 06:24 AM 04-17-2019
I mean look at the waterboy, that guy was dumb as shit but that one player turned that entire shit team around
[Reply]
Warrior5 06:31 AM 04-17-2019
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
i dont care how smart you are, if you can tackle the ball carrier and sack the qb sign me up
Add "not line up off-sides", then sign me up too.
[Reply]
Skyy God 06:43 AM 04-17-2019
Personnel wise we're probably worse as of right now, but coaching is obviously going to be miles better.

Time will tell.
Badger + (Ogbah, Speaks, Okafor, KPass) isn’t that far off Houston, Ford, and the dried-up husk of Eric Berry.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:16 AM 04-17-2019
There has to be something to Clark, that shit is not going away and yea..

Also for the people talking WR..why are you not high on Paris Campbell that dude fits this offense.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:27 AM 04-17-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
There has to be something to Clark, that shit is not going away and yea..

Also for the people talking WR..why are you not high on Paris Campbell that dude fits this offense.
I like Campbell as well as many others, but he’s probably not a 1st round pick. If he somehow fell to the bottom of the 2nd I’d be all over it.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 07:29 AM 04-17-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I like Campbell as well as many others, but he’s probably not a 1st round pick. If he somehow fell to the bottom of the 2nd I’d be all over it.
He's not a first round talent, but a lot of guys that aren't will be taken in the first. 50-50
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 07:32 AM 04-17-2019
Honey Badger now telling Clark to text him (after Clark's "they lied to me" tweet from last night)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:32 AM 04-17-2019
Clark has already said it's about family, not football.
[Reply]
Page 735 of 791
« First < 235635685725731732733734735 736737738739745785 > Last »
Up