ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 16
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official LOL at the British Thread****
Pablo 07:57 AM 04-05-2024
I've taken quite a few potshots at Womble and other brits here through the years. I figure we may as well have a dedicated thread for all things Brit failure. Please feel free to add any and all hilarious british things here. Like how poor they are, or how bad their teeth are, or needing 124 licenses to exist! I'll start us off with a FB group I'm in sharing an illegal weapon!!!

[Reply]
bdj23 12:15 PM 04-05-2024
Originally Posted by ThrobProng:
Any nation and its people can be ridiculed, but why would anyone hate Brits specifically? Lol
Pompous blowhards whose national pastime is lecturing Americans on racism and gun control.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 12:15 PM 04-05-2024
Originally Posted by Donger:
Why does that make America better? I'm awesome. He's a miserable limey. You don't like limeys, right?
You are not awesome and believe in some anti-American policies.

So yeah.

I dislike Tories more.
[Reply]
Donger 12:16 PM 04-05-2024
Originally Posted by Womble:
How does this guy have the brass neck to accuse anyone else of being miserable? Lol
WTF is a brass neck? English mother fucker!@!! Do you speak it??
[Reply]
Donger 12:17 PM 04-05-2024
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut:
You are not awesome and believe in some anti-American policies.

So yeah.

I dislike Tories more.
Like what?

Again, learn what a Tory is. Once you do, you'll stop trying to claim I am one. Or not.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 12:17 PM 04-05-2024
NSFW language

I think people who live in a country that allows a place like Alabama to be a part of it could pick a more suitable punching bag. Russia, China, Iran, North Korea, etc.
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:19 PM 04-05-2024
Let's not forget they drive on the wrong side of the road
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 12:22 PM 04-05-2024
Like what?

Again, learn what a Tory is. Once you do, you'll stop trying to claim I am one. Or not.
Your response to COVID-19.

I know and you are.
[Reply]
Womble 12:23 PM 04-05-2024
WTF is a brass neck? English mother ****er!@!! Do you speak it??
That's right. For I fornicated with your English mother. I'm your proud father. Well, the proud part's a lie and to tell you the truth my son, I'm deeply ashamed of you. At least you've stopped using your Christian name, Womble Jr.
[Reply]
JPH83 12:23 PM 04-05-2024
Yes, I'm a proud naturalized citizen of the greatest nation on Earth: the USA.

But, again, I understand your envy. Brits are miserable people living in a miserable place.
Brown-noser
[Reply]
Donger 12:26 PM 04-05-2024
Your response to COVID-19.

I know and you are.
Are these chaps anti-American?

You don't and I'm not. I've always been vehemently anti-monarchy. A Tory is pro-monarchy.

You're welcome, as always.
[Reply]
Womble 12:26 PM 04-05-2024
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Let's not forget they drive on the wrong side of the road
No that's Anna Sacoolas.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Harry_Dunn
[Reply]
Donger 12:28 PM 04-05-2024
Originally Posted by Womble:
That's right. For I fornicated with your English mother. I'm your proud father. Well, the proud part's a lie and to tell you the truth my son, I'm deeply ashamed of you. At least you've stopped using your Christian name, Womble Jr.
See, Brits view Americans like a younger brother. One who is smarter, better looking, much more successful, drives a nicer car, has hotter women and so on.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 12:29 PM 04-05-2024
Are these chaps anti-American?

You don't and I'm not. I've always been vehemently anti-monarchy. A Tory is pro-monarchy.

You're welcome, as always.
You supported the lockdown and halting of the First Amendment.

You say so but your actions tell a different tale.
[Reply]
JPH83 12:31 PM 04-05-2024
Originally Posted by bdj23:
Pompous blowhards whose national pastime is lecturing Americans on racism and gun control.
Honestly, most of us aren't Piers Morgan. I have zero issues with guns. Can absolutely see the appeal and I can absolutely see why people don't like them. None of my business otherwise.
[Reply]
Donger 12:32 PM 04-05-2024
You supported the lockdown and halting of the First Amendment.

You say so but your actions tell a different tale.
I supported mitigation efforts, sure. Just like those chaps in 1918, and they didn't even know it was a virus. It's just common sense. Which you don't have.

No, my actions tell the same tale. Want me to find some of my posts about the British monarchy? You don't, I assure you.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 16
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up