ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 236 of 236
« First < 136186226232233234235236
Nzoner's Game Room>The Bills take the AFC this seasom
JustDíqLix 05:53 PM 08-21-2023
Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
[Reply]
Mecca 12:15 PM Today
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Coleman struggled to get open in college. How is that going to improve in the NFL?
Some dudes can be successful playing that way, Anquan Bolden made an entire career of it, just dunno if it fits the way Allen plays though.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 12:15 PM Today
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Colts and Browns could also be dangerous.They can play a game we don't like where they pound the ball right at you over and over.

Not that I think we would lose but our D is designed to stop the pass primarily.

No team QB’d by discount Justin Fields is dangerous.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:15 PM Today
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Anthony Richardson is going to have to show he can not get injured...
Of course.

But when he was on the field last year he was very good for a rookie.

And Steichen to me is the guy who made Hurts next level.
[Reply]
Monticore 12:17 PM Today
With the lack of weapons I could see Allen having a monster year rushing , until he gets injured anyways
[Reply]
tredadda 12:18 PM Today
[QUOTE=MahomesMagic;17503422]I think Shakir lines up to start as the #1 but the focal in this version of the Sean Payton offense is Kincaid.[/QUOTE]

They should. With Diggs gone he is the biggest receiving threat on that team.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:21 PM Today
James Cook is about to get 350 touches.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:23 PM Today
James Cook is about to get 350 touches.
That Kentucky RB they got looks like a nice play to take some touches away from Cook.

Buffalo did well late in the draft, just don't think its enough.
[Reply]
Jerm 12:38 PM Today
They're literally trying to sell themselves on KJ Hamler.
Highlights for me so far from that thread...

Originally Posted by :
Best wr in the draft. He's insanely gifted
Originally Posted by :
Bills drafted a better version of Mike Evans.
Originally Posted by :
Best wr in this class next to mhj
Originally Posted by :
Will be better than Puka
Originally Posted by :
We radically changed our board. And got the better WR.

Worthy will not be what you think he will. Keon looks like the next guy to catch 4 TDs against KC in the AFC Championship game.

And do it year after year.
Originally Posted by :
As @Dr.Mantis_Tobogganmentioned in another post, I see a Terrell Owens type projection for Keon. Same drive. Same dawg mentality. I'm loving Brandon Beane right now!!
Originally Posted by :
The greatest WR of all time had a 4.6 40 time. His name was Jerry Rice. Hear of him?

No I am not trying to compare him to Jerry Rice. 40 times aren't as important.

Did anyone actually watch any tap? do you understand what the Bills have for WR right now? They are looking for a big receiver with good hands who can move the sticks and not somewho who can run a 4.2 and catch a football underhanded like a basket.

Get real.
Originally Posted by :
The more I watch of Keon Coleman, especially his Michigan State tape, the more I see Tee Higgins.
Originally Posted by :
First thing I said is Worthy speed is going to get negated in the bad weather in Buffalo late in season and post season, especially when the games get more physical because he isn’t strong. And when it does, he is going to be easier to take out of games.
Originally Posted by :
Assuming Coleman isn't supplanted by a FA pickup before training camp, I'll predict Coleman puts up a top-4 rookie WR season this year
Originally Posted by :
Don't forget Puka...pretty much a direct comp on who he could be, especially after I saw Puka play basketball
Originally Posted by :
It's amazing to me the "BuT sLoW 40 TiMe!" crowd just keeps ignoring all this other data that shows his game speed is elite (and also ignore he ran 4.5 on his pro day)
There's more but still....

Delusional doesn't even begin to describe these fucking morons.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:40 PM Today
I hate when people use that "so and so ran 4.6" today's game is completely different. The game is getting faster and faster.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:47 PM Today
The biggest problem with Coleman is that he's billed as a "Contested Catch, Jump Ball guy". They try to comp him to Drake London.

But when you watch him...like actually watch all his snaps....he doesn't come down with contested balls nearly as much as you'd think or what he's sold as.

He is NOT Drake London or Mike Williams etc. He doesn't have that ability like those guys do. Not to their extent.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:48 PM Today
Originally Posted by ModSocks:
The biggest problem with Coleman is that he's billed as a "Contested Catch, Jump Ball guy". They try to comp him to Drake London.

But when you watch him...like actually watch all his snaps....he doesn't come down with contested balls nearly as much as you'd think or what he's sold as.

He is NOT Drake London or Mike Williams etc. He doesn't have that ability like those guys do. Not to their extent.
He's slower Allen Robinson...
[Reply]
staylor26 12:53 PM Today

That's why I think his best bet is big slot, and it's why I don't understand the pick, even though I probably like the player a lot more than most.

All they have are guys that would be best used in the slot. It makes zero sense, and it's oddly the same thing Daboll has done in NY (until they drafted Nabers).
[Reply]
Jerm 12:54 PM Today

The only reason he got picked where he did is because of this athletic profile and because he Moss'd some jabronis from Wake Forest and Boston College.

Like he does nothing really well that'll translate...I was initially intrigued by him but then I watched a lot of his stuff and came away thinking someone is gonna fall in love with the size and build and this guy is gonna be a bust.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 01:00 PM Today
Bills fans got some dog in them, they eat their own shit too
[Reply]
Page 236 of 236
« First < 136186226232233234235236
Up