Hydrae 07:10 PM 11-28-2020
I think the NFL season is about done.

Originally Posted by :
https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...-without-home/

New Santa Clara County COVID health order leaves 49ers without home
BAY AREA
by: Tristi Rodriguez

Posted: Nov 28, 2020 / 03:37 PM PST / Updated: Nov 28, 2020 / 03:37 PM PST
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (KRON) — The San Francisco 49ers and other Bay Area sports teams are left without a home after Santa Clara County announced revisions to its coronavirus guidelines.

The new order prohibits contact sports including professional, college, and youth sports for three weeks. This affects the Niners, the Stanford Cardinals and the San Jose State Spartans.

“All recreational activities that involve physical contact or close proximity to persons outside one’s household, including all contact sports, will be temporarily prohibited,” the order said. “People can continue to engage in outdoor athletics and recreation where social distancing can be maintained at all times.”

The 49ers currently have two home games scheduled within the three-week period: Dec. 7 against the Buffalo Bills and Dec. 13 against the Washington Football Team.

The organization must now find a new place to host their home games, along with a new place to practice.

San Francisco released a brief statement Saturday following the announcement.

“We are aware of the Santa Clara County Public Health Department’s emergency directive. We are working with the NFL and our partners on operational plans and will share details as they are confirmed,” the statement read.

County officials said they are seeing the highest case rate than any other county in the Bay Area, which is why they’re adding these restrictions.

The new health orders also reduce the indoor capacity of all stores to 10%, grocery & pharmacy to 25%, and outdoor gatherings are limited to 100 people.

Additionally, people must quarantine for 14 days after traveling more than 150 miles before returning to the county.

[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 07:15 PM 11-28-2020
Bunk with the Raiders :-)
[Reply]
Cntrygal 07:19 PM 11-28-2020
Why couldn't they use the old Raiders stadium across the Bay?
[Reply]
Halfcan 07:24 PM 11-28-2020
California Commies showing what this Covid panic is really about.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 07:24 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by Cntrygal:
Why couldn't they use the old Raiders stadium across the Bay?
Raider & 49ers fans must cross paths. Oakland would have another reason to riot
[Reply]
Cntrygal 07:26 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint:
Raider & 49ers fans must cross paths.
:-)
[Reply]
RunKC 07:26 PM 11-28-2020
This is fucking stupid. These guys have tests every day as well as constant contact tracing.

NFL players are safer than the public by a huge margin.
[Reply]
Halfcan 07:27 PM 11-28-2020
County officials said they are seeing the highest case rate than any other county in the Bay Area, which is why they’re adding these restrictions.

I guess the homeless hoards in the San Fran area are Not social distancing?
[Reply]
lcarus 07:33 PM 11-28-2020
This shit is never gonna end is it. Even if the majority of the public is vaccinated and the vaccine actually works well, there will be a new virus. Welcome to life now I guess.....
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 07:34 PM 11-28-2020
Off to Arizona or Texas the 49ers will go.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:37 PM 11-28-2020
I’ll believe it’s the end of the season when I see it.

Not happening
[Reply]
staylor26 07:37 PM 11-28-2020
“NFL season is about done”?

:-) :-)

OP is a fucking idiot.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 07:39 PM 11-28-2020
Fresno makes the most sense for the 49ers
[Reply]
DaFace 07:40 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by lcarus:
This shit is never gonna end is it. Even if the majority of the public is vaccinated and the vaccine actually works well, there will be a new virus. Welcome to life now I guess.....
Nah.
[Reply]
Halfcan 07:42 PM 11-28-2020
Additionally, people must quarantine for 14 days after traveling more than 150 miles before returning to the county.

So are they tracking people now?
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up