ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 20
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos have no QB vs Saints
KC Hawks 05:10 PM 11-28-2020
:-)

All the QBs on the Broncos' roster are ineligible to play Sunday against the Saints after being deemed high-risk, close contacts, sources tell ESPN.

None were wearing masks at the time of exposure, per source.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) November 28, 2020

Broncos will not be forfeiting, per source.

Short of luring GM John Elway out of retirement, it sets up as the most unexpected NFL scene of 2020. Broncos have no QBs for a game against the Saints. https://t.co/ig4knEI9vQ

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) November 28, 2020

[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 11:06 PM 11-28-2020
Ravens play every week without a QB.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 11:08 PM 11-28-2020
Sounds like a good season for us to win a.super bowl
[Reply]
alanm 11:27 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Well, I'm gonna have to watch this game. It should be interesting
Hell yeah I'm gonna watch this game. Should be vastly entertaining. :-)
[Reply]
alanm 11:33 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Benching Jeudy..picked Hinton off waivers and will start him at "wide receiver" tomorrow.

Expect a bunch of RPO action.
Why'd they bench Jeudy?
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:44 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
This isn’t a court of law. They already had a backup QB test + for Covid when Mahomes was in a meeting with him during the week.

Has nothing to do with those 3 not following the rules. I’m sure they are.

There is at least 60 players, 15 coaches and at least another 25-30 support staff they are in close contact during the week. Just takes one of those to break the rules. And we are ****ed for a week or two at least.
They can get COVID without breaking any rules. You have absolutely no proof that protocol was broken. A positive test doesn't mean rules were broken, it means somebody has COVID.
[Reply]
alanm 12:13 AM 11-29-2020
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
twitter----Some NFL fans are pointing out that QB Colin Kaepernick is still available after ESPN’s Adam Schefter reported that all four Denver QBs are ineligible to play after being deemed high-risk for COVID-19
Kaepernick ain't ever coming back. **** that guy. :-)
[Reply]
TEX 12:28 AM 11-29-2020
Big deal. They haven't had a QB in half a decade. Could be an improvement. :-)
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 12:45 AM 11-29-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
They can get COVID without breaking any rules. You have absolutely no proof that protocol was broken. A positive test doesn't mean rules were broken, it means somebody has COVID.
Brandon Perna, from That's Good Sports & That's Good Broncos, said that when each QB came into contact with Driskel (I think that's who was positive) that none of them were wearing masks, including Driskel.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
BossChief 12:49 AM 11-29-2020
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
twitter----Some NFL fans are pointing out that QB Colin Kaepernick is still available after ESPN’s Adam Schefter reported that all four Denver QBs are ineligible to play after being deemed high-risk for COVID-19
He already turned down an offer from Elway after he opted out of his SF deal and Elways said “he had his chance” to sign with Denver.

I’d venture a guess he’s not even an option fir Denver to even entertain.
[Reply]
srvy 12:50 AM 11-29-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Noah’s Taint not happy

Noah worried about not meeting end of year incentives.
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:09 AM 11-29-2020
Originally Posted by Oxford:
Why is this game no getting moved like the Steelers/Ravens game??
Its because its not Lamar Jackson, its not the ratings game that TV wants, if they didn't move it someone would scream "Social Justice" or "Racist"
No, it's because this information rolled in on a Saturday, and the game is on Sunday. At most the Donks would have until Tuesday to recover the 5 days for the close contacts, which isn't enough time.

Steelers/Ravens game was on Thursday. It's being moved to Tuesday. Because that was available, and it was a viable solution other than "just play without those guys"
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:16 AM 11-29-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
Brandon Perna, from That's Good Sports & That's Good Broncos, said that when each QB came into contact with Driskel (I think that's who was positive) that none of them were wearing masks, including Driskel.

So in the Broncos case, they weren't following protocol.

I wasn't talking about the Broncos and neither was BRC. He was talking about the Chiefs and Jordan Taamu. We have no evidence at all that Taamu violated any protocols.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:17 AM 11-29-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
No, it's because this information rolled in on a Saturday, and the game is on Sunday. At most the Donks would have until Tuesday to recover the 5 days for the close contacts, which isn't enough time.

Steelers/Ravens game was on Thursday. It's being moved to Tuesday. Because that was available, and it was a viable solution other than "just play without those guys"
Exactly.

It's not being moved because it's too late to move it. It's that simple.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 01:25 AM 11-29-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
So in the Broncos case, they weren't following protocol.

I wasn't talking about the Broncos and neither was BRC. He was talking about the Chiefs and Jordan Taamu. We have no evidence at all that Taamu violated any protocols.
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't understand that when I made my comment. I apologize.

[Reply]
tk13 01:36 AM 11-29-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

Broncos also wouldn't be able to sign someone and have them clear protocols in that time.

It would make sense from a competitive standpoint to give them another 24 hours to help get a QB ready, but that risks them having more positive tests and creating an even bigger mess. No way the NFL wants that.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 20
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up