ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Patricia out in Detroit
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan 01:47 PM 11-28-2020

The Detroit Lions announced today that Bob Quinn and Matt Patricia have been relieved of their duties. pic.twitter.com/Tz5Rc7y53Y

— Detroit Lions (@Lions) November 28, 2020

[Reply]
Deberg_1990 09:04 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by notorious:
Caldwell had a winning record and was fired in Detroit. :-)
Yea. I guess he failed to live up to the Lions ‘high standards’
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:07 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by notorious:
Caldwell had a winning record and was fired in Detroit. :-)
Ouch.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 09:15 PM 11-28-2020
Patricia looked like pure hell during that Thanksgiving game. He was already heavy and looks like he put on a good 60 pounds since taking that job. He was sweating like a warthog the whole game, like at an unhealthy level for a relatively young guy who is just standing around on the sidelines.

I think the time off will be good for his health. The guy was in over his head at an epic level.
[Reply]
alanm 09:23 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Based on what?

He's had one draft. He shipped out their best defensive player in Adams and didn't do anything to upgrade the roster this offseason. Last year, before they shipped everyone out, they finished with a 7-9 record and now, they're 0-10.

Through 10 games, their point differential is -153. Dallas, the next closest team, is currently -108 after 11 games.

The Jets will probably finish at -200 or greater. Their entire roster and coaching staff needs to be fired.

Hell, I'd fire everyone outside of the Admin and janitorial staff.
Pending candy wrappers on the stairways.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 09:27 PM 11-28-2020
Bring back Wayne Fontes.

[Reply]
TribalElder 09:31 PM 11-28-2020
I guess this means Patricia is available to quarterback for Denver this weekend
[Reply]
TribalElder 09:32 PM 11-28-2020
Perhaps Detroit will take the Broncos QB path and go coachless next weekend
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 09:37 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
Perhaps Detroit will take the Broncos QB path and go coachless next weekend
Something tells me they were basically already doing that.

I’m pretty sure if necessary their coordinators can come up with a plan that ends with them losing by 20.
[Reply]
Flying High D 09:42 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
Something tells me they were basically already doing that.

I’m pretty sure if necessary their coordinators can come up with a plan that ends with them losing by 20 after leading by double figures.
FYP
[Reply]
Jerm 09:54 PM 11-28-2020
Shocked this fat sack of shit didn’t work out....just shocked. Anyone with half a brain knew from the start it wouldn’t...

Belichick made this guy and he only had a name because he had a stupid pencil behind his ear.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 10:00 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Shocked this fat sack of shit didn’t work out....just shocked. Anyone with half a brain knew from the start it wouldn’t...

Belichick made this guy and he only had a name because he had a stupid pencil behind his ear.
And the most insane part is it happens over and over with the same results and it keeps rolling. Franchises getting destroyed for 5+ years and these owners just keep hiring these fools.

Next year when Judge gets fired in NY midseason, maybe teams will finally figure out after 25 years that just coaching Belichick’s kickers doesn’t mean you should be running a team.
[Reply]
Flying High D 10:00 PM 11-28-2020
Bring him in for a look?
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:29 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
And the most insane part is it happens over and over with the same results and it keeps rolling. Franchises getting destroyed for 5+ years and these owners just keep hiring these fools.

Next year when Judge gets fired in NY midseason, maybe teams will finally figure out after 25 years that just coaching Belichick’s kickers doesn’t mean you should be running a team.
That's the thing, from a statistical perspective, there should be a relatively high probability that ONE of these fuckleheads would work out given the number that have been hired.

But NOPE.

Every.
Fucking.
Time.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 10:53 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by Jerm:

Next stooge up.....Josh McDaniels again
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:00 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Next stooge up.....Josh McDaniels again
I'm guessing his trailer trash kid.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Up