ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Patricia out in Detroit
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan 01:47 PM 11-28-2020

The Detroit Lions announced today that Bob Quinn and Matt Patricia have been relieved of their duties. pic.twitter.com/Tz5Rc7y53Y

— Detroit Lions (@Lions) November 28, 2020

[Reply]
Easy 6 05:56 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
If I'm Lawrence, I'm either returning for my senior season or letting the Jets know that if they take me at #1 overall, I'll sit out the 2021 season.

If not, Lawrence will be yet another in a long line of 1st round QB's chosen by the Jets, only to fail and ruin their careers.

If he signs a deal, he's theirs for the better part of a decade and I sincerely doubt that's what Lawrence had in mind for his pro career.
I've posted that exact sentiment recently, no one wants to be the next Rosen

But if they did the right thing, took Bienemy and a sharp young GM who shares the same basic philosophy... that could change the math for Lawrence IMO
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:29 PM 11-28-2020
Flush that turd Stafford too.
[Reply]
Skyy God 06:34 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Fat piece of Faketriots Way garbage.

He looks like a complete life failure.

That’s nor Charlie Weis, but it’s not far off either.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 06:37 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I've posted that exact sentiment recently, no one wants to be the next Rosen

But if they did the right thing, took Bienemy and a sharp young GM who shares the same basic philosophy... that could change the math for Lawrence IMO
Yeah but you're still stuck with the Johnson brothers, who have absolutely sucked as owners.

The New York Jets have finished First in the AFC only 4 times since 1968 and they've finished either 4th or 5th in their division 26 times.

They're a horribly run organization and outside of new ownership, they're going to suck for the foreseeable future.
[Reply]
2bikemike 08:23 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Fat piece of Faketriots Way garbage.

He looks like a complete life failure.

Dang was he that fat in New England?
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 08:24 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
That’s nor Charlie Weis, but it’s not far off either.
He’s representing an NFL franchise wearing a garbage bag and weighing 700 pounds while sporting that rat shit on his face he’s trying to pass off as a beard.

He should light himself on fire because he looks like a total failure.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 08:29 PM 11-28-2020
Keep trying Detroit, you're so close... maybe try drafting WRs with your first round picks for the next few years, I think that would work again if you gave it a chance.
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:34 PM 11-28-2020
Stafford should just go ahead and ask for a trade. Get the hell out of that dumpster fire. Plenty of teams would ump at the chance to get him, and he'd almost have to end up in a much better situation. Plus, Detroit is a shithole.
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:43 PM 11-28-2020
This is why you don't hire cheatriot scum
[Reply]
srvy 08:46 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Stafford should just go ahead and ask for a trade. Get the hell out of that dumpster fire. Plenty of teams would ump at the chance to get him, and he'd almost have to end up in a much better situation. Plus, Detroit is a shithole.
Just don't trade him to Baltimore as He can actually pass fairly accurately, and Lamar would become their Taysom Hill. That could be dangerous!
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 08:48 PM 11-28-2020
I guess pencils and laminated play sheets don’t mix after all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:49 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by srvy:
Just don't trade him to Baltimore as He can actually pass fairly accurately, and Lamar would become their Taysom Hill. That could be dangerous!
never even thought of that, but that might be a really good landing spot for Matt. They would still need to recruit/draft at least one more quality WR though.

I was actually thinking about someplace like IND or even the 49ers. Heck, put Stafford in DEN and suddenly they would be a little dangerous.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:53 PM 11-28-2020
Lions haven’t had any sort of sustained success since the Wayne Fontes era, and even then weren’t that good.

Just an absolute train wreck of a franchise.

http://www.jt-sw.com/football/pro/te...istories/lions
[Reply]
notorious 08:57 PM 11-28-2020
Caldwell had a winning record and was fired in Detroit. :-)
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 09:04 PM 11-28-2020
The Lions' yearly goal: play on Thanksgiving
[Reply]
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Up