ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 25
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>First woman to play in a power 5 college football game today
Deberg_1990 09:22 AM 11-28-2020
Awesome! I will watch!

Historic moment for college football 👏

Vanderbilt is turning to women's soccer player Sarah Fuller to be its place-kicker on Saturday.

She will become the first woman to participate in a Power 5 football game. (via @VandyFootball) pic.twitter.com/kIeMh4uRjZ

— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) November 27, 2020

[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:57 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by srvy:
Yep saw that and they wouldn't have got past the lineman as they were low.

True
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:01 AM 11-29-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
What I really want to see is 11 women lining up on offense or defense. Give me one play on each side of the ball just to see what happens.

https://youtu.be/8Jjtypq7BB0
[Reply]
Eureka 12:12 AM 11-29-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Yum!

I dated a chick just like that during HS/college. She went to HS at another school. She had big tits and was solidly built. Anyways, I watched one of her games when we first started dating and didn’t really know much about soccer. She goes for the ball during a play and collided with the opposing team player. Somehow she broke the other girls leg/shin. Ambulance eventually shows up and halls that girl off. My girl said after the game something about that girl being rough. I’m thinking damn girl you broke her shin.

She was a brute and solidly built. My only experience with a soccer player. They play to win. We dated for a few years. Should have never let her go. Live and learn.
[Reply]
kevrunner 12:18 AM 11-29-2020
The first woman ever to be Postmaster General of the United States just retired recently and nobody gave a crap about her and I’m sure 99% of the population weren’t even aware of her historic accomplishment. Yet, the media makes a huge deal of a woman kicking in a college football game, which really was a publicity stunt. I’m sure she is a good athlete but I would think the local high school kickers would beat her out if it was a fair competition for the spot.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:41 AM 11-29-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
What I really want to see is 11 women lining up on offense or defense. Give me one play on each side of the ball just to see what happens.
It would end up being like one of those "Make a Wish" deals, the gut would either let them score or let them sack the QB.

Everybody would go home feeling good.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:45 AM 11-29-2020
Originally Posted by kevrunner:
The first woman ever to be Postmaster General of the United States just retired recently and nobody gave a crap about her and I’m sure 99% of the population weren’t even aware of her historic accomplishment. Yet, the media makes a huge deal of a woman kicking in a college football game, which really was a publicity stunt. I’m sure she is a good athlete but I would think the local high school kickers would beat her out if it was a fair competition for the spot.
Stop..... This chick just changed the world...
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:40 AM 11-29-2020
As someone stated earlier, they had her do a pooch kick to ensure that she would not have to make a tackle. Hell, she placed it perfectly and obviously on purpose. I'm sure she can kick the crap out of it, but probably not out of the back of the endzone, so there is a danger of a run back. Also, she has not practiced with the team since this seems to have been a last minute thing. Special teams is about a lot more than just having the kicker smack the shit out of the ball.

This was the safest thing to do, and it gave them some publicity. It's cheap and pandering, but if your Vandy...who cares? They suck anyway but they got some pub and everyone is gushing over them. Win win for them I guess.
[Reply]
Cheater5 08:45 AM 11-29-2020

You’re being sarcastic. You have to be.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:12 AM 11-29-2020
Originally Posted by Cheater5:
You’re being sarcastic. You have to be.
What's sarcastic about a chick trotting out onto a football pitch and kicking a football worse than a fat kid on a 14-year-old Pop Warner team?

I wonder if she was wearing a jock?
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 10:48 AM 11-29-2020
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
As someone stated earlier, they had her do a pooch kick to ensure that she would not have to make a tackle. Hell, she placed it perfectly and obviously on purpose. I'm sure she can kick the crap out of it, but probably not out of the back of the endzone, so there is a danger of a run back. Also, she has not practiced with the team since this seems to have been a last minute thing. Special teams is about a lot more than just having the kicker smack the shit out of the ball.

This was the safest thing to do, and it gave them some publicity. It's cheap and pandering, but if your Vandy...who cares? They suck anyway but they got some pub and everyone is gushing over them. Win win for them I guess.
This. Its kinda fun. I wish the Broncos had a women's soccer team where we could get a QB today.
[Reply]
Cheater5 11:02 AM 11-29-2020
What's sarcastic about a chick trotting out onto a football pitch and kicking a football worse than a fat kid on a 14-year-old Pop Warner team?

I wonder if she was wearing a jock?

I guess we have different criteria for what a world changing event might be., lol.

And it’s a football field in the United States; euros and South Americans play on whatever a pitch is. :-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:11 AM 11-29-2020
Originally Posted by Cheater5:
I guess we have different criteria for what a world changing event might be., lol.

And it’s a football field in the United States; euros and South Americans play on whatever a pitch is. :-)
I bet we're closer than you think, but in this case the media has made sure to faun over this really bad kick, say it was a huge achievement instead of one of the worst kicks ever, it's changing the world.

Just wait for "National [insert special needs cause here] Week", we might see some even more interesting kicks from teams that have nothing to lose and want to camera time.

Oh, if you're trotting a soccer chick out to do your team's kicking, it just became a pitch...
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:47 AM 11-29-2020
Why are we talking about this?

The Cleveland Browns have a female TIGHT ENDS coach this week.
[Reply]
booger 12:45 PM 11-29-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Why are we talking about this?

The Cleveland Browns have a female TIGHT ENDS coach this week.
She will turn them into a bunch of wide receivers
[Reply]
alanm 01:05 PM 11-29-2020
You know damn well that just kicking a squib kick will win her a ESPY. I'm not kidding you wait!! :-)
[Reply]
Page 12 of 25
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up