ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 18
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Buccaneers
Dante84 11:03 AM 11-23-2020
Notable Offensive Players: Brady, Godwin, Rojo, Gronk, Evans, Wirfs, Brown, Fournette

Notable Defensive Players: Suh, JPP, Barrett, Winfield, Davis, Dean

+ Tom is a statue, so we need to generate pressure through the middle otherwise he has weapons and can hit them in the mid-ranges, similar to Oakland last night. He's infinitely smarter than Carr, but probably less talented than the version of Carr we saw last night - or at least on par.

+ TB's receiving talent is right up there with the best in the league. For some reason Evans/Brady have been slightly off, and we'll have to hope that continues. Gronk is a shell of himself, but still a large target that might be difficult for, say, HB, to defend if the ball is placed in the right location.

+ TB's secondary is young, talented and smart, but prone to youthful mistakes. We should be able to confuse them as the game goes on.

+ TB's run game can be nasty, and we need to shut them down early. Rojo is no joke.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:27 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
If Carcosa my very favorite poster on double u double u double u dot chiefsplanet dot com (my very favorite website on the worldwide internet) starts the official game day thread at midnight central-standard time - my very favorite professional sporting football franchise team your home-town Kansas City Chiefs shall be victorious!
I would like to add a post about boners to that thread!!!
[Reply]
Chief Northman 11:36 PM 11-23-2020
Track meet Sunday.

Bowles can't afford to be aggressive as he likes to, because Mahomes will roast that secondary. That Bucs front seven is good at shutting down perimeter runs and keeping quarterbacks in the pocket though. Chiefs will have to find creative ways to stay out of second and third and long situations.

This recent defensive performance was so disheartening that the solace I take is that they can’t really play any worse. The D line absolutely needs to show up in this one or it could be a long day as the Bucs receiving corps matches up well against our secondary. Some tackling would be appreciated this week.

As other posters have said, I think Tampa Bay will be a tough place to win because powers that be would like to see them comfortably in a playoff spot, and Brady got a lot of favourable calls tonight that weren’t merited. Some shit never changes.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 11:38 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Track meet Sunday.

Bowles can't afford to be aggressive as he likes to, because Mahomes will roast that secondary. That Bucs front seven is good at shutting down perimeter runs and keeping quarterbacks in the pocket though. Chiefs will have to find creative ways to stay out of second and third and long situations.

This recent defensive performance was so disheartening that the solace I take is that they can’t really play any worse. The D line absolutely needs to show up in this one or it could be a long day as the Bucs receiving corps matches up well against our secondary. Some tackling would be appreciated this week.

As other posters have said, I think Tampa Bay will be a tough place to win because powers that be would like to see them comfortably in a playoff spot, and Brady got a lot of favourable calls tonight that weren’t merited. Some shit never changes.
It will not be a track meet. The Buccaneers are done.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 12:25 AM 11-24-2020
Goff shredded that secondary, I can only imagine what Patrick is going to do.

Like most, its our D that has me worried. The pressure on brady tonight made him awful. We NEED to get pressure on Brady and we should win this game.
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 12:44 AM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Yeah, I saw that game as well. Or part of it anyway.

I'm not saying they're bad, but they aren't shutting down Goff and company either, and the Rams aren't a terribly explosive offense. And their defense is good, sure, but I haven't watched them and thought, "wow, that's a great defense." Not once.
Yep. That’s what I’m saying. If Jones was accurate the Giants...the freaking Giants, would’ve won comfortably. They had guys running wide open most of the game and he couldn’t hit them. The Bucs aren’t very good.
[Reply]
Cleavage 02:08 AM 11-24-2020
We're lucky we don't play the RAMS.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 02:52 AM 11-24-2020
The Buccs are limp dicks
[Reply]
JD10367 03:45 AM 11-24-2020
The Bucs are a collection of talent but not a good T-E-A-M. And Brady is so washed up it's not funny. What's he cost them, 2, 3 games this season just by himself? That INT to end the game was awful--either it was his fault 'cause he's awful, or it was yet another miscommunication which shouldn't be happening at this point in the season, but either way sucks. They can beat anybody when they play up to their potential, but they can also lose to anybody when they don't. Unless the Saints totally collapse, their path to the playoffs will be as a wildcard, and they'll have to go on the road to play a Green Bay or Seattle or a Rams team. They're toast.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:37 AM 11-24-2020
Tyreek gonna feast again. He’s definitely in a much better place. On his snapchat he wrote “I told my baby mama I don’t want her, now she can’t take our son to school.” This pretty much confirms that Crystal has no contact with the kids. So glad Tyreek came out on top of all this and now he’s tied for second in the league in TDs
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 06:51 AM 11-24-2020
Pressure Brady, flood the middle of the field. If he manages a deep shot so be it.
[Reply]
notorious 06:58 AM 11-24-2020
Refs on every 3rd down.

Flag might come out before the snap.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 07:01 AM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Pressure Brady, flood the middle of the field. If he manages a deep shot so be it.
We seem to struggle with the whole “pressure” thing.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 07:43 AM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by notorious:
Refs on every 3rd down.

Flag might come out before the snap.
1,000%. The Bucs losing to the Rams was probably a bad thing for us. Ref ball is going to be out in full force this Sunday.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:17 AM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
Goff shredded that secondary, I can only imagine what Patrick is going to do.

Like most, its our D that has me worried. The pressure on brady tonight made him awful. We NEED to get pressure on Brady and we should win this game.
Might be a strong word. Goff was ok. It was a ton of dink and dunk and taking advantage of Bradys 1000 turnovers. However that has to do with Goff not being very good. Mcvay exploited the blitz with a lot of quick passes. We know mahomes can beat the blitz way more aggressively.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:19 AM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by MIAdragon:
We seem to struggle with the whole “pressure” thing.
Yup. And you can't really blitz him because no qb reads it better. However, spags has had a great history vs Brady including last year, so... Fingers crossed.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 18
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up