ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 149 of 151
« First < 4999139145146147148149 150151 >
Nzoner's Game Room>**The Official Houston Texans at World Champion Kansas City Chiefs Game Day Thread**
Jewish Rabbi 11:04 PM 09-09-2020
Back to back starts now bitches!!!

Beautiful tribute by Twisted Chief:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
If I had started the thread, this is hypothetically how it would've gone:

****The OFFICIAL Texans @ Chiefs Super-Bowl-Banner-Raising Game Thread****

We won the Super Bowl. God punished us with a pandemic.

We won the Super Bowl. God punished us with division that we’ve never seen before in this country.

We won the Super Bowl. WE. WON. THE. SUPER. BOWL.

We may have our differences on this board. We may come from different walks of life. We may have different opinions. We may value different things.

But guys, we are ALL Chiefs fans. And we’ve lived through ‘Because Chiefs…’ long enough for pandemics and civil unrest to seem like child’s play.

Our hands are calloused and our hearts are overflowing generously. But we’re together. And we’re all brothers in this crazy world that is ChiefsPlanet. And I will repeat what I said after the Super Bowl: I love all of you.

Let’s forget all the rest of the noise and enjoy this special championship defense. TOGETHER.

The dynasty begins here. Strap in and enjoy yourselves, gentlemen. The ride is going to be magnificent.

………………….

HOW…ABOUT…THOSE…CHIEFS???

………………….

P.S. – A special shout out to those immortalized, valued CP members who are no longer with us: Lonewolf Ed, Fire Me Boy!, Logical, Mr. Flopnuts, Saccopoo, BillSelfsTrophyCase, Psyko Tek, Madmax, mikey23545, BigMeatballDave, boogblaster, ChiefJustice, Crazyhorse, Buster’s Dad, and crossbow. You are gone but never forgotten amongst your family here. May the light of Mahomes shine bright on your spirit, gentlemen.

[Reply]
Frosty 04:33 PM 09-11-2020
By the way, kudos to BOB for bowing to the inevitable and running out the last 30 seconds instead of needless attempts at padding the stats. In 2017, he called for that stupid onside attempt with only a couple of seconds left that ended up resulting in the Chiefs losing Conley for the rest of the season.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:42 PM 09-11-2020
Originally Posted by Frosty:
By the way, kudos to BOB for bowing to the inevitable and running out the last 30 seconds instead of needless attempts at padding the stats. In 2017, he called for that stupid onside attempt with only a couple of seconds left that ended up resulting in the Chiefs losing Conley for the rest of the season.
he bent the knee (again)

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 06:29 PM 09-11-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Something just occurred to me - that was Patrick Mahomes as a game manager.

He threw 3 touchdowns and should've had a 4th on a truly beautiful throw and that game was as close to a 'good Alex Smith day' as Patrick Mahomes is capable of.

He really didn't do anything even slightly difficult. He ran the offense, took the open throw and just...managed the shit out of the game.

Patrick Mahomes: Game Manager throws sidearm touchdowns and is on pace for 48 scores.

It's just a surreal time to root for this team.
On Kollmann's podcast, they suggested "Stop trying to compare other quarterbacks to Patrick Mahomes. There's nobody else like him."
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 06:31 PM 09-11-2020
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Someone posted a different camera angle on the TD to Tyreek. Game manager guys don’t make that throw. He makes it look so easy that it starts to become normal/expected.
The still of Patrick throwing the TD to Kelce (and Kelce is nowhere near open, there's no place to put the ball, WTF is he doing?) was illuminating. We're not dealing with mortal, here.

Here's the clip, but the still is better.

[Reply]
Lprechaun 07:34 PM 09-11-2020
Fischer owes the fresh prince a TD
[Reply]
DRM08 07:41 PM 09-11-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
On Kollmann's podcast, they suggested "Stop trying to compare other quarterbacks to Patrick Mahomes. There's nobody else like him."
Good to see a Houston fan admitting this.
[Reply]
PurpleRiders51 08:48 PM 09-11-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
You tell Houston we’re coming, and Hells coming with us!!1
Oorah!!
[Reply]
RunKC 08:50 PM 09-11-2020
Watching game again and I can’t stop thinking that Andy is flat out trolling these guys. He just went vanilla as **** and even went for it on 4th down at his own 34 in the 1st quarter bc he has absolutely no fear at all in the Texans.

Andy knew this was going to be a massacre and he knew this wasn’t going to require anything out of the ordinary.

I love how the Texans were trying so hard to take Kelce and Tyreek away and watch for screens bc it was Andy’s usual adjustment.

This year Andy’s adjustment is Kelechi Osemele and Clyde Edwards-Helaire destroying defenses right up the middle and I love every second of it :-)
[Reply]
PurpleRiders51 08:53 PM 09-11-2020
Man I loved watching CEH run all over the brokedick Texans. So much fun from beginning to end.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:55 PM 09-11-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
even went for it on 4th down at his own 34 in the 1st quarter bc he has absolutely no fear at all in the Texans.
called his best play for that too, cannot be stopped by Madden AI

[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:53 PM 09-11-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:

I like that guy.
[Reply]
Rasputin 10:45 PM 09-11-2020
Notice no one bitched about how many * in title ?

**The Official Houston Texans at World Champion Kansas City Chiefs Game Day Thread**

I liked the "World Champion" part the most

Good job Jew
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:48 PM 09-11-2020
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Notice no one bitched about how many * in title ?

**The Official Houston Texans at World Champion Kansas City Chiefs Game Day Thread**

I liked the "World Champion" part the most

Good job Jew
Actually there was one mention of it. I don't remember who it was, though.
[Reply]
suzzer99 10:59 PM 09-11-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
called his best play for that too, cannot be stopped by Madden AI

Fun fact - this play cannot be stopped with the '77 Cowboys and Robert Newhouse.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:53 AM 09-12-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Something just occurred to me - that was Patrick Mahomes as a game manager.

He threw 3 touchdowns and should've had a 4th on a truly beautiful throw and that game was as close to a 'good Alex Smith day' as Patrick Mahomes is capable of.

He really didn't do anything even slightly difficult. He ran the offense, took the open throw and just...managed the shit out of the game.

Patrick Mahomes: Game Manager throws sidearm touchdowns and is on pace for 48 scores.

It's just a surreal time to root for this team.
Feels like weve kinda been doing around mid season last year until it was needed not to. 49ers game for example.

Fans wont like it as much but I'm fine with it when he finally has a defense you can pound clock up a few scores he doesnt need to win a shootout with this defense.
[Reply]
Page 149 of 151
« First < 4999139145146147148149 150151 >
Up