ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 14
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Trolls on this board ?
royr17 05:59 PM 12-11-2004
Has anybody here noticed lately that ZachKC has changed quite a bit and is acting like a troll ? Whats up with that, before than he you used to be someone that never acted like goatcheese.

Now he and goatcheese are best buddies and is acting more and more like a troll each day, you can set there and tell him something and he tries to set there and argue with you.

It seems like he thinks that he has all the class in the world, Zach what the hell ever happened to you ? Whatever it is change it and quit being friends with that goatcheese before he ruins you.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 11:51 PM 12-11-2004
Originally Posted by SDChiefsfan:
I've met Zach, and thought he wasn't a decent enough guy. He's joined the dark side lately and has been tag-teaming me with TJ....I still think he's a good enough guy, but I'm beginnin' to wonder if he's a closet Bronco fan though.

Arrogant jack ass behind a keyboard. Pussy in real life.
[Reply]
KcMizzou 11:51 PM 12-11-2004
I'm pretty sure Jamie's post was TIC.

Zach's alright by me. :-)
[Reply]
Raiderhater 11:53 PM 12-11-2004
Originally Posted by KcMizzou:
I'm pretty sure Jamie's post was TIC.

Zach's alright by me. :-)

Keep your tounge in your own cheek, bitch. Zach sucks hairy balls.
[Reply]
KcMizzou 11:54 PM 12-11-2004
Originally Posted by raiderhader:
Keep your tounge in your own cheek, bitch. Zach sucks hairy balls.
:-)

ok... that was nasty.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 11:57 PM 12-11-2004
....Zach sucks hairy balls.
Do you know this to be factual? Are you merely joining me in my speculation? :-)

[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 11:58 PM 12-11-2004
What are you talking about? Self-esteem? Try arrogance. Zach is just an arrogant jack ass who acts tough behind a keyboard. Hell, he probably does it because he is routinely picked on in real life. Zach the bitch... yeah, I'm sure that is him in real life.
You been drinkin' by chance; my experience says this post is the result of a "good buzz" but not "drunk" state of intoxication. :-)
[Reply]
Valiant 11:59 PM 12-11-2004
I wouldnt say zach is a troll, if arguing with you about different opinions is trolling then you are f'ing trolls to me.... bastards...

zach is cool... he just treats you like snot nose kid because you act like one... like making a thread... At least if you were going to start a thread like this you could of posted more like...

Is Zach acting more like a troll since he had to get his left nut removed after sleeping with skiptowne..

or

Why is zach acting like a troll to me, since i gave it up to him???

At least be witty about it...
[Reply]
Raiderhater 12:00 AM 12-12-2004
Do you know this to be factual? Are you merely joining me in my speculation? :-)

Rumors abound....
[Reply]
Raiderhater 12:01 AM 12-12-2004
You been drinkin' by chance; my experience says this post is the result of a "good buzz" but not "drunk" state of intoxication. :-)

I haven't had a drop of alchohol all day.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:01 AM 12-12-2004
Rumors abound....
The rumors are unfounded. Zach's balls are clean shaven.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 12:03 AM 12-12-2004
Originally Posted by UserName:
The rumors are unfounded. Zach's balls are clean shaven.

I'll have to take your word for it, sick f#cker.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:05 AM 12-12-2004
I'll have to take your word for it, sick f#cker.
I've never seen or heard his balls. But it follows that an arrogant, argumentative troll would have naked testicles.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 12:06 AM 12-12-2004
Rumors abound....
Are you being serious? :-)

I have a good reason for asking this question....
[Reply]
Raiderhater 12:06 AM 12-12-2004
Originally Posted by UserName:
I've never seen or heard his balls. But it follows that an arrogant, argumentative troll would have naked testicles.

Once again, not knowing a thing about the genital grooming habits of certain types of posters, I'll have to take your word for it, sick f#cker.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 12:08 AM 12-12-2004
Are you being serious? :-)

I have a good reason for asking this question....

What? You jonesin' to out somebody else now, jerk?
[Reply]
Page 5 of 14
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up