ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 45 of 57
« First < 354142434445 4647484955 > Last »
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>****OFFICIAL 2020 Saccopoo CP Mock Draft Thread****
Chief Northman 10:38 PM 04-07-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Yea he’s my favorite day 3 prospect.
I’m not sure why more draft pundits aren’t on to this guy. While he doesn’t scream elite athlete, he helped himself at the Combine, and if you watch tape on him, he diagnoses so well and is rarely out of position. He’s regarded as a team leader (captain), and his coaches praise his effort and football iq. I’d be ecstatic if he somehow made his way to KC.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:02 PM 04-07-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
I’m not sure why more draft pundits aren’t on to this guy. While he doesn’t scream elite athlete, he helped himself at the Combine, and if you watch tape on him, he diagnoses so well and is rarely out of position. He’s regarded as a team leader (captain), and his coaches praise his effort and football iq. I’d be ecstatic if he somehow made his way to KC.
Yea I don’t get it either. His 40 time was a blessing in disguise. He plays much faster than that.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:36 PM 04-07-2020
The fuck? I searched the thread for Taylor and he never showed up. I’ll have my pick in a minute.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:46 PM 04-07-2020
Alright. It’s fixed.
[Reply]
Hoover 10:56 PM 04-07-2020
The Philadelphia Eagles select, K.J. Hill, WR, Ohio State
[Reply]
Hoover 11:05 PM 04-07-2020
My Eagles Draft is now complete

21. Justin Jefferson, WR, LSU
53. Justin Madubuike, DT, Texas A&M
103. Troy Dye, LB, Oregon
127. Logan Stenberg, G, Kentucky
145. Jake Hanson, C, Oregon
146. Lavert Hill, CB, Michigan
168. Geno Stone, S, Iowa
190. K.J. Hill, WR, Ohio State
[Reply]
KurtCobain 11:41 PM 04-07-2020
Originally Posted by Hoover:
My Eagles Draft is now complete

21. Justin Jefferson, WR, LSU
53. Justin Madubuike, DT, Texas A&M
103. Troy Dye, LB, Oregon
127. Logan Stenberg, G, Kentucky
145. Jake Hanson, C, Oregon
146. Lavert Hill, CB, Michigan
168. Geno Stone, S, Iowa
190. K.J. Hill, WR, Ohio State
Solid fat guy collection.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 06:06 AM 04-08-2020
The New York Jets select Aaron Fuller, Washington, WR
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:01 AM 04-08-2020
Kind of intrigued by the potential here. Too early to take him? Maybe, but ehh... fuck it.

The Green Bay Packers select Josh Love, QB, San Jose State
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:03 AM 04-08-2020
KurtCobain PM'd me his pick-- a draft strategy that I'm kind of shocked we have not been utilizing more often in this draft. This might be the first one? Damn...

The Indianapolis Colts select Colton McKivitz, OT, West Virginia
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:23 AM 04-08-2020
With a clack clack clack of hobnail boots, a resplendently dressed man enters, wearing the garb of a 16th-century conquistador.

[Reply]
Rain Man 11:30 AM 04-08-2020
He picks up the card from the Tampa table and walks to the podium, his sword swinging at his hip. He surveys the crowd.

"Ladies and gentlemen," he says. "The draft is about replacing aging talent with young talent. The draft keeps an NFL team young. In a way, the draft is a fountain of youth. I am Ponce de Leon, and with this knowledge my quest is complete."

"We have searched the known world for a young candidate, and we believe that we have found him in the unexplored reaches of the midwest, drinking from the fountain of Champaign."

"With the 194th pick in the NFL draft, and with the blessing of the Queen of Spain, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Oluwole Betiku, DE, Illinois."
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:33 AM 04-08-2020
Ponce de Leon sends a ship to China to communicate the news to Marco Polo and notify him that he's on the hourglass.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:43 AM 04-08-2020
Tampa has now completed their draft, with the following bounty of new seafaring buccaneers.

1-14, Justin Herbert, QB, OR
2-45, Jonathan Taylor, RB, Wisconsin
3-76, Lucas Niang, RT, TCU
4-117, Amik Robertson, CB, Louisiana Tech
4-139, Leki Fotu, DT, Utah
5-161, Tyre Phillips, RT, Mississippi State
6-194, Oluwale Betiku, DE, Illinois

Coming into the draft, our main needs were running back, the right side of the offensive line, and a long-term quarterback. We're happy with how things turned out.

Herbert was an opportunity grab since we have an ancient starter. He'll sit for a year, but that's a good thing.

Taylor is a Week 1 starter, most likely.

Niang is a likely Week 1 starter, though Phillips will compete with him. Phillips will likely move in to right guard, though, where he's well suited to compete for the starting job.

Robertson was a luxury pick since we've got good young CBs on the roster, but we think he'll be a great slot corner in nickel and dime situations.

Fotu will move into the rotation with Vita Vea at nose tackle.

Betiku is purely a developmental pick. He's got the measurables of a first round guy, but he has no experience. We can afford to have him as a backup for a year or two to develop.

We had some secondary needs at TE and WR, but didn't find the right value in the right place. If Herbert hadn't been available, we likely would've gone OT in the first or second round and then grabbed a receiver later instead of a quarterback. But Herbert gives us a long term plan.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:18 PM 04-08-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Tampa has now completed their draft, with the following bounty of new seafaring buccaneers.

1-14, Justin Herbert, QB, OR
2-45, Jonathan Taylor, RB, Wisconsin
3-76, Lucas Niang, RT, TCU
4-117, Amik Robertson, CB, Louisiana Tech
4-139, Leki Fotu, DT, Utah
5-161, Tyre Phillips, RT, Mississippi State
6-194, Oluwale Betiku, DE, Illinois

Coming into the draft, our main needs were running back, the right side of the offensive line, and a long-term quarterback. We're happy with how things turned out.

Herbert was an opportunity grab since we have an ancient starter. He'll sit for a year, but that's a good thing.

Taylor is a Week 1 starter, most likely.

Niang is a likely Week 1 starter, though Phillips will compete with him. Phillips will likely move in to right guard, though, where he's well suited to compete for the starting job.

Robertson was a luxury pick since we've got good young CBs on the roster, but we think he'll be a great slot corner in nickel and dime situations.

Fotu will move into the rotation with Vita Vea at nose tackle.

Betiku is purely a developmental pick. He's got the measurables of a first round guy, but he has no experience. We can afford to have him as a backup for a year or two to develop.

We had some secondary needs at TE and WR, but didn't find the right value in the right place. If Herbert hadn't been available, we likely would've gone OT in the first or second round and then grabbed a receiver later instead of a quarterback. But Herbert gives us a long term plan.
I would gladly sacrifice to Rain Man a 7th round pick or two from Green Bay or Cleveland if it means we get more celebrities to announce draft picks
[Reply]
Page 45 of 57
« First < 354142434445 4647484955 > Last »
Up