Hammock Parties 11:00 AM 10-28-2019
Currently

1. Ravens 14-2
2. MOTHERFUCKING CHIEFS 12-4
3. Patriots 12-4
4. Texans 10-6
5. Bills 10-6
6. Titans 9-7

#Steelers playoff scenario is Steelers beat Ravens, Texans beat Titans. Both have to happen. Anything else, season is over.

— David Todd (@DavidMTodd) December 22, 2019

Remaining schedules

Chiefs tiebreakers - win with Ravens, lose with Texans, Colts

We are set up for a classic Reidian Run.
[Reply]
tk13 01:54 AM 12-23-2019
I feel like people aren't acknowledging how horrible Pittsburgh's offense is. Their QB situation is a total disaster and James Conner got hurt again today. Their D is seriously legit but I don't think it's a gimme they beat Baltimore next week.

The Tennessee thing is probably up to us. If we let the Chargers win, then you wonder if Houston would play it out and try and get the 3 seed and try to get Pittsburgh at home. Or if Pittsburgh loses, maybe a Raiders miracle finish. That sure seems better than having to get in an ugly dogfight with the Bills at home. There's certainly reason in going for the 3 seed.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 04:01 AM 12-23-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
The Titans needed a comedy of errors from KC a few weeks back to scrape by in a game they were dominated in. Vrabel is a meathead. Andy will slap him silly at Arrowhead.
Yup, plus our defense is playing better and Mahomes absolutely shredded them last time. We'll be fine.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:12 AM 12-23-2019
Originally Posted by NWTF:
In this scenario the Colts tied with the Titans,Raiders,Steelers is what is needed to eliminate the Titans. The Colts eliminate the Titans in head to head or some other tie breaker. The Steelers and Raiders eliminate the Colts in head to head matchups this year. And the Raiders eliminate the Steelers in SOV.

Its a roundabout way of getting the worst possible team in.
You think the Faders are worse that the Stoolers?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:17 AM 12-23-2019
The Titans needed a comedy of errors from KC a few weeks back to scrape by in a game they were dominated in. Vrabel is a meathead. Andy will slap him silly at Arrowhead.
True, but Titans are the only team Andy hasn’t beaten twice. I feel like we should dominate them, but some fluky shit always happens when we play them. But I’ll take who we draw I’m the first round, because I feel like we’re peeking at the right time.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:08 AM 12-23-2019
This is how it's going to go down:

We'll get the Titans. Because it's what should be.

They beat us in a game we shouldn't have lost, and fucked our home field advantage for the play-offs in a season in which the team overcame SO much.

And we'll spank them.

Then we'll go to New England, because the Bradys kept us out of the Superbowl last year, spoiling Mahomes' miracle season. And we'll put that dynasty to bed with an ass whoopin' because it is just and it is time for those old dogs to die.

And then we'll go to Baltimore, where they will be heavily favored, and everyone will be talking about how Lamar Jackson is the MVP, and how nobody can stop the Ravens, and how they're a team of destiny, and how Lamar flakes are the best cereal anyone has ever eaten and it cures cancer.

And we'll spank them badly, embarass them in their own house yet again and remind everyone who the true MVP is. We'll remind them that it is Patrick who is the Prince who was Promised, not the pretender in Baltimore.

and then we'll crush whomever it is that makes it through the gauntlet in the NFC. I suspect San Fran or New Orleans.

Because this is the season of destiny.
[Reply]
Hoover 07:14 AM 12-23-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
This is how it's going to go down:

We'll get the Titans. Because it's what should be.

They beat us in a game we shouldn't have lost, and fucked our home field advantage for the play-offs in a season in which the team overcame SO much.

And we'll spank them.

Then we'll go to New England, because the Bradys kept us out of the Superbowl last year, spoiling Mahomes' miracle season. And we'll put that dynasty to bed with an ass whoopin' because it is just and it is time for those old dogs to die.

And then we'll go to Baltimore, where they will be heavily favored, and everyone will be talking about how Lamar Jackson is the MVP, and how nobody can stop the Ravens, and how they're a team of destiny, and how Lamar flakes are the best cereal anyone has ever eaten and it cures cancer.

And we'll spank them badly, embarass them in their own house yet again and remind everyone who the true MVP is. We'll remind them that it is Patrick who is the Prince who was Promised, not the pretender in Baltimore.

and then we'll crush whomever it is that makes it through the gauntlet in the NFC. I suspect San Fran or New Orleans.

Because this is the season of destiny.
exactly this
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:17 AM 12-23-2019
Originally Posted by NWTF:
I thought they were already eliminated but looking at the actual matchups in that scenario for them to get in. LOL they probably will get in.

Pitt @ Balt

Ten @ Hou

Ind @ Jags

Oak @ Den

The diciest one of the bunch is the Raiders beating the donks but they probably are the better team. The other three games should play out in their favor.

Go Faiders!
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:22 AM 12-23-2019
Originally Posted by Shag:
Texans play late, and will already know the result of the Chiefs game. After KC dispatches LAC, they'll likely rest their starters for much of the game.

The NFL usually doesn’t like for that to happen. I’m surprised all those games are at the same time.
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:22 AM 12-23-2019
NFL did us no favors by having the Tits vs Texans in the late afternoon. Once we dismantle the already vacationing Chargers, the Texans will have no reason to care about their game. They already lost one weapon last week. I don’t care what BOB says on Monday, you can plan on a whole lot of AJ McCarron and Keke Coutee on Sunday afternoon.
[Reply]
PHOG 08:45 AM 12-23-2019
Hmmm, I'm thinking the NFL started rescheduling game times, so just this scenario didn't happen anymore?

Am I dreaming still this morning? :-)
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 08:56 AM 12-23-2019
If Mahomes connects with Hill on that deep cross it's 17-0 and the a Chiefs roll. We came close to just blowing them out but let them hang around. I don't think they will make that mistake again.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:02 AM 12-23-2019
Biggest threat?

https://youtu.be/qKEzYmu6ulE https://youtu.be/Q9KFk6QUnqc
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:13 AM 12-23-2019
Tennessee Titans (8-7)
Clinched playoff spot? No
Division winner? No (Eliminated)

No. 6 AFC seed: The Titans are the CURRENT No. 6 seed based on their strength of victory (.444) which beats out the Steelers' strength of victory (.305). If Tennessee wins on Sunday against the Texans, the Titans would clinch the No. 6 seed. If the Titans lose and the Steelers lose, the Titans would still be in ... UNLESS the Raiders and Colts win, in which case the Raiders would actually make the playoffs as the No. 6 seed in the AFC.

Pittsburgh Steelers (8-7)

No. 6 AFC seed: The Steelers loss to the Jets knocked them out of the playoffs for now. If Pittsburgh beats the Ravens (and Baltimore will likely rest its starters) and the Titans lose to the Texans, Pittsburgh would make the playoffs as the sixth seed.

Oakland Raiders (7-8)

No. 6 AFC seed: The Raiders have a parlay they need to hit to make the playoffs. First, they need to win in Week 17. Then they need the Titans and Steelers to both lose. Finally, they need Colts to beat the Jaguars. If those four outcomes happen, the Raiders will make the playoffs.

It's WILD to think about.
[Reply]
Renegade 10:13 AM 12-23-2019
Let say everyone stays in the same position for week 17 as they are now.

As it stands

Vikings @ Packers
Seahawks @ Eagles
Titans @ Chiefs
Bills @ Texans

Who do you see playing Saturday, who on Sunday?

I see Bills Texans early Saturday--Vikings Packers late Saturday
Seahawks Eagles early Sunday--Titans Chiefs late Sunday
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:17 AM 12-23-2019
I really hate the cheating Patriots. They get caught spying again and the media just sweeps it under the rug. We need to go up there and put a beating on those cheating dbags.
[Reply]
Page 58 of 76
« First < 8485455565758 5960616268 > Last »
Up