ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 35 of 52
« First < 253132333435 3637383945 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Two LA Cops have been shot in cold blood
Hammock Parties 09:30 PM 09-12-2020
And it looks like they'll probably die.

The race war is here.

Update: One male deputy and one female deputy were ambushed as they sat in their patrol vehicle. Both sustained multiple gunshot wounds and are in critical condition. They are both currently undergoing surgery. The suspect is still at large.

— LA County Sheriffs (@LASDHQ) September 13, 2020

BREAKING: Two LASD Transit Security Bureau deputies have been shot at the Compton PAX station. I’m told by LASD that both were shot in the head by a male who got off a bus, then fled. Both hospitalized, Sheriff Villanueva at hospital now. @FOXLA

— Bill Melugin (@BillFOXLA) September 13, 2020

UPDATE: LASD sources tell me both deputies were in their vehicle when they were both shot in the head and that this was a “straight ambush”. LASD working on suspect info. @FOXLA

I have just been sent surveillance video of the shooting and can confirm it is 100% an ambush. Man slowly creeps up to the vehicle like he’s stalking it, fires shots through the window, then flees the scene. I will not post any of the video until given approval to do so. @FOXLA

[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 01:21 PM 09-14-2020
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
I ran into a guy on the streets of Indianaplolis a few years ago, he was preaching this exact same insanity. Jacob and Esau, the idea that whites were spawned from blacks, that God hates white people, that I should be bowing down in front of this man, and on and on. I was trying to evangelize him at first, then I realized he was just insane and beyond reason. I believe these people subscribe to the Black Hebrew Isrealites brand of religion:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Hebrew_Israelites

This lady, and the guy I saw on the streets, are parroting the same things, are incoherent and brainwashed. It's really really sad. Hopefully, these people are few and far between, but who knows? As I recall, the Nicholas Sandeman situation original videos showed a bunch of these Black Hebrew Isreaelites as well. They are loons. I hope they are not growing...
This lady and her comments is the actual definition of a racist...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:22 PM 09-14-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
Not just possible, but probable

[Reply]
Bowser 01:23 PM 09-14-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Lol, nice
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 01:45 PM 09-14-2020
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
Did the right take ownership of their damaging anti-immigration rhetoric that lead to the El Paso shooter committing mass murder against hispanics which included a manifesto littered with Fox News talking points?

The answer is no.

So with absolutely zero information about this guy's identity, let alone what he believed in or what his motivations were, why exactly does the left own this asshole?
I'd like to hear a genuine response to this.
[Reply]
tatorhog 01:53 PM 09-14-2020
You're reaching.

The shooter in El Paso killed 13 Americans, 8 Mexicans, and a German. And there was no public support of the shooter, or chanting for death to the victims outside the hospital either.
[Reply]
Bowser 01:58 PM 09-14-2020
Nobody cares that you're trying to conflate the two stories. Genuinely.
[Reply]
Iowanian 02:07 PM 09-14-2020
Everyone who sides with cop killers, antifa, and BLM should start wearing the same uniform.

They'll be easier to find when they decide to start the purge and wake up the decent Americans.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 02:23 PM 09-14-2020
No you donít.

Everyone here already knows what youíre about.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 02:24 PM 09-14-2020
You know what I'd like to hear? You screaming while someone is beating the fucking shit out of your communist punkass.
[Reply]
srvy 02:26 PM 09-14-2020
Just heard on the news that particular video was from a fish eye lens. They said that it will distort size of people and that they are reviewing other surveillance video from the area. I found it interesting that they describe as a male 28 to 35 years of age. If they can pin that age this close they must have video that give a pretty clear picture of the shooter. Also they have offered a 100,000 reward for info so that should speed this up.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 02:32 PM 09-14-2020
Originally Posted by tatorhog:
You're reaching.

The shooter in El Paso killed 13 Americans, 8 Mexicans, and a German. And there was no public support of the shooter, or chanting for death to the victims outside the hospital either.
He drove over 600 miles away to an overwhelmingly hispanic city to commit mass murder with a manifesto that talked about a "hispanic invasion" of America. The vast majority of the victims in the shooting were of a hispanic background. You can muddy the waters all you like but it was a blatant hate crime against the hispanic / latino community where the reasoning from the shooter used similar language to that seen in conservative media and in conservative online discourse about an "invasion" and how Democrats wanted to replace white people with hispanics to win elections.

You say there's no support for the shooter, but support for many of the beliefs he espoused in that manifesto mirror things written here every day. Denouncing his actions after the fact is easy to do, and everybody who is relevant on the left is doing the same here with this wanna be cop-killer. You're free to make the argument that the left enabled this guy to do this, but you guys have rejected those arguments in the past whenever crazy right wingers cite mainstream conservative rhetoric leading up to their hate crimes. This is hardly a one off either. Remember the synagogue shooter in Pittsburgh? He talked about the "invaders" at the height of the caravan hysteria and took cues from conservative media that talked about the involvement or Soros to justify his mass murder of jews at a synagogue.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 02:35 PM 09-14-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Nobody cares that you're trying to conflate the two stories. Genuinely.
I'm referring to the arguments made for why the left is responsible for this guy's behavior. How do those arguments not even more so implicate the role of conservatism in radicalizing right wing terrorists who have published manifestos or had extensive social media posts with conservative talking points?
[Reply]
Pogue 02:44 PM 09-14-2020
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
The entire west coast is on fire where the fuck is trump

pic.twitter.com/O9GWPJtR5p

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 14, 2020

[Reply]
tatorhog 02:52 PM 09-14-2020
He drove over 600 miles away to an overwhelmingly hispanic city to commit mass murder with a manifesto that talked about a "hispanic invasion" of America. The vast majority of the victims in the shooting were of a hispanic background. You can muddy the waters all you like but it was a blatant hate crime against the hispanic / latino community where the reasoning from the shooter used similar language to that seen in conservative media and in conservative online discourse about an "invasion" and how Democrats wanted to replace white people with hispanics to win elections.

You say there's no support for the shooter, but support for many of the beliefs he espoused in that manifesto mirror things written here every day. Denouncing his actions after the fact is easy to do, and everybody who is relevant on the left is doing the same here with this wanna be cop-killer. You're free to make the argument that the left enabled this guy to do this, but you guys have rejected those arguments in the past whenever crazy right wingers cite mainstream conservative rhetoric leading up to their hate crimes. This is hardly a one off either. Remember the synagogue shooter in Pittsburgh? He talked about the "invaders" at the height of the caravan hysteria and took cues from conservative media that talked about the involvement or Soros to justify his mass murder of jews at a synagogue.
So in a thread about a piece of shit that tried to assassinate two sheriffs deputies, this is how you try to justify it?

B-b-b-b-ut some guy drove 600 miles and shot up a WalMart full of people.

Dude, nobody was EVER saying anything about harming immigrants. You've got political leaders visiting the families of a rapist who got shot doing bad stuff and said he was a good guy. I know you are trolling, but go fuck yourself. Seriously. Find the rustiest piece of jagged metal you can find, and jam it up your ass in whatever aggressive fashion you can until you fall over.
[Reply]
Al Czervik 02:55 PM 09-14-2020
Originally Posted by tatorhog:
So in a thread about a piece of shit that tried to assassinate two sheriffs deputies, this is how you try to justify it?

B-b-b-b-ut some guy drove 600 miles and shot up a WalMart full of people.

Dude, nobody was EVER saying anything about harming immigrants. You've got political leaders visiting the families of a rapist who got shot doing bad stuff and said he was a good guy. I know you are trolling, but go **** yourself. Seriously. Find the rustiest piece of jagged metal you can find, and jam it up your ass in whatever aggressive fashion you can until you fall over.
REP
[Reply]
Page 35 of 52
« First < 253132333435 3637383945 > Last »
Up