ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 52
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Two LA Cops have been shot in cold blood
Hammock Parties 09:30 PM 09-12-2020
And it looks like they'll probably die.

The race war is here.

Update: One male deputy and one female deputy were ambushed as they sat in their patrol vehicle. Both sustained multiple gunshot wounds and are in critical condition. They are both currently undergoing surgery. The suspect is still at large.

— LA County Sheriffs (@LASDHQ) September 13, 2020

BREAKING: Two LASD Transit Security Bureau deputies have been shot at the Compton PAX station. I’m told by LASD that both were shot in the head by a male who got off a bus, then fled. Both hospitalized, Sheriff Villanueva at hospital now. @FOXLA

— Bill Melugin (@BillFOXLA) September 13, 2020

UPDATE: LASD sources tell me both deputies were in their vehicle when they were both shot in the head and that this was a “straight ambush”. LASD working on suspect info. @FOXLA

I have just been sent surveillance video of the shooting and can confirm it is 100% an ambush. Man slowly creeps up to the vehicle like he’s stalking it, fires shots through the window, then flees the scene. I will not post any of the video until given approval to do so. @FOXLA

[Reply]
Donger 05:43 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
SO, are you a Packi? You see, My passport says Country of Origin - UK. I love Scotland and always have - always will. But make no mistake, my loyalties lie with this country. For Now and forever.

Bidh mo Dhìlseachd an-còmhnaidh le Ameireagaidh
No, I'm not Pakistani. As do mine. I took an oath to that effect long ago and I meant every word of it, as I'm sure you did.

Birthright babies perhaps can't understand that.
[Reply]
Donger 05:43 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
I'm done with you, scumbag. Everyone reading this thread can ascertain what an undignified, dishonorable reprobate you are.

I would gladly be judged by a jury of my peers in the flesh. You on the other hand, will crawl back under your rock and take shots at people anonymously on this message board.

Any time you want to sit down face to face, I will gladly oblige.

Hell, I'd even fly out to KC for a tailgate. I love the midwest. It's nice to be surrounded by Americans.
Sure thing, birthright Suzie!

:-)
[Reply]
Randallflagg 05:44 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Did they find this little hood rat and jack his skull up with a .308 round yet?

Oh no, no, no.....a .308 is much too good for him....I would suggest a .22 - start with the knees and work your way up - slowly, very slowly.
[Reply]
Donger 05:46 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
You sir, run around in circles. Circle after circle after circle.
Not at all.

I don't consider Trump to be "my president" because I didn't vote for him and don't support him in general.

I didn't consider Obama to be "my president" because I didn't vote for him and didn't support him in general.

Both were POTUS. There's no expectation or demand of fealty in the United States. This isn't a monarchy. We fought a war to shake of those shackles.

It's nothing more than that.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 05:46 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Sure thing, birthright Suzie!

:-)
Great, so you actually intend to attend a KC Chiefs football game this year? November 1 the Jets visit. We can arrange it now.
[Reply]
Donger 05:48 PM 09-13-2020
Great, so you actually intend to attend a KC Chiefs football game this year? November 1 the Jets visit. We can arrange it now.
Are you inviting me to meet you in person? If so, why? I don't think that I'd enjoy your company.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 05:54 PM 09-13-2020
Are you inviting me to meet you in person? If so, why? I don't think that I'd enjoy your company.
Have you ever met anybody who posts here? I have. And I have no problem with meeting more in person.

You seem to like hiding under your rock.
[Reply]
Donger 05:56 PM 09-13-2020
Have you ever met anybody who posts here? I have. And I have no problem with meeting more in person.

None of your business. Why do you want to meet me in person?
[Reply]
ping2000 06:02 PM 09-13-2020

So you can recognize him when you meet at the game.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 06:05 PM 09-13-2020
None of your business. Why do you want to meet me in person?
So you’ve been spewing your condescending shit in here since 2003 and nobody knows who you are?
[Reply]
Donger 06:08 PM 09-13-2020
So you’ve been spewing your condescending shit in here since 2003 and nobody knows who you are?
Some people do, actually.

Why do you want to meet me in person?
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 06:10 PM 09-13-2020
Some people do, actually.

Why do you want to meet me in person?
Name them.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:12 PM 09-13-2020
Both cops survived.

The two Los Angeles County Sheriff’s deputies shot Saturday night are out of surgery and are expected to survive, according to a report. https://t.co/9ml9TloymK

— Breitbart News (@BreitbartNews) September 13, 2020

[Reply]
stevieray 06:13 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Both cops survived.

Great news! :-)

We now return you to DongerNPD
[Reply]
patteeu 06:15 PM 09-13-2020
Oh? Here's the flow:

Me: Speaking of being broken, do you now realize that POTUS has the power to deploy federal forces into areas which are experiencing domestic violence?

Pogue: No he doesn’t, you still need consent of State.

He's wrong. POTUS doesn't need the consent of State at all.
The President can do lots of things that risk creating a constitutional crisis.
[Reply]
Page 28 of 52
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Up