ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 93 of 152
« First < 43838990919293 94959697103143 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Later, Chiefsplanet
DaneMcCloud 12:01 PM 03-19-2011
The Mods around here have finally pissed me off to the point where I can no longer be a member at Chiefsplanet.

I'm happy to have met some nice people over the years who I call friends and will continue to call friends. You all know how to reach me.

To the rest, fuck off and die.

Later.
[Reply]
Frazod 01:15 PM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Oh my :-)
[Reply]
-King- 01:17 PM 03-22-2011
FTR, I like Dane...but if he wants to leave... over an insult, then he's a pussy. I don't think anyone on this board NEEDS to leave. But I'll laugh at anyone who gets butthurt to the point where they make a thread like this.

Especially, like DaFace said, they're the most reported member on the site. Seriously? Really? That's like a thief expecting sympathy when someone steals from him.

And for someone who doesn't taunt his success, we know a fuckton about him. I mean how else would we know that his wife owns 308 businesses, graduated from UCLA with a 3.94 GPA and is only the latest in the long line of A grade pussy Dane has had? He lives in a mansion with a gated entry with more plasma tvs than best buy. His neighbors include Lindsay Lohan and a bunch of other celebrities. His daughters nanny is also the nanny for a bunch of other celebs.

I mean, I know more about him than I know about everyone else on this site combined, and its not like I ask him about this stuff.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
MoreLemonPledge 01:20 PM 03-22-2011

Thanks for believing in me when no one else would, Dane! I'll miss you!
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 01:22 PM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by -King-:
FTR, I like Dane...but if he wants to leave... over an insult, then he's a pussy. I don't think anyone on this board NEEDS to leave. But I'll laugh at anyone who gets butthurt to the point where they make a thread like this.

Especially, like DaFace said, they're the most reported member on the site. Seriously? Really? That's like a thief expecting sympathy when someone steals from him.

And for someone who doesn't taunt his success, we know a fuckton about him. I mean how else would we know that his wife owns 308 businesses, graduated from UCLA with a 3.94 GPA and is only the latest in the long line of A grade pussy Dane has had? He lives in a mansion with a gated entry with more plasma tvs than best buy. His neighbors include Lindsay Lohan and a bunch of other celebrities. His daughters nanny is also the nanny for a bunch of other celebs.

I mean, I know more about him than I know about everyone else on this site combined, and its not like I ask him about this stuff.
Posted via Mobile Device
Yet only a handful of people know the entire story regarding why he left - yet those folks have no problem implying he left because he's "butthurt."

Personally, I could give a shit why he left. All I know is that this place is better when he's here.
[Reply]
Hootie 01:35 PM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58:
Yet only a handful of people know the entire story regarding why he left - yet those folks have no problem implying he left because he's "butthurt."

Personally, I could give a shit why he left. All I know is that this place is better when he's here.
everyone with common sense knows exactly why he left

I don't care what "excuse" he's making...
[Reply]
-King- 01:38 PM 03-22-2011

I'm just going off of the info in his OP, and the info DaFace gave out.

And yeah, it's a better place when he's here but oh well, it's a message board, someone will come fill the void sooner or later.
[Reply]
Hootie 01:43 PM 03-22-2011
he left because, for some reason, status matters to him more than anything in the world...

he wants to be alpha male

when he wanted r8ers to be banned...he thought "hey, I'm dane...I'm alpha male...I can get my way"...

and he didn't

and it pissed him off and his insecurities showed once again
[Reply]
siberian khatru 01:44 PM 03-22-2011
And whose fault is that? Who posted a public thread announcing he's leaving, while at the same time sending emails to various posters behind the scenes explaining the real story?

If he had simply disappeared for awhile while letting his friends know what was going on, then there would be nothing to discuss or speculate about. But when a high-profile poster posts an "I'm leaving the Planet forever" thread after he's requested to mods that a troll be banned after the troll called him a bad name, yes, that's going to draw attention and speculation. No?

Look, put aside whether Dane's a good guy or a bad guy, victim or instigator, whether the Planet needs him or not. Just be objective about this: Dane started this with the drama thread. It was unnecessary. Anybody else who melted down in that fashion would be mercilessly mocked.

Dane might have good reasons to be upset and to take a powder. But it's pretty standard around these parts that "I'm leaving forever" threads are bad form.
[Reply]
beach tribe 01:45 PM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by -King-:

Posted via Mobile Device
Can't really argue with any of this.
[Reply]
-King- 01:45 PM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by The Meat Dragon:
he left because, for some reason, status matters to him more than anything in the world...

he wants to be alpha male

when he wanted r8ers to be banned...he thought "hey, I'm dane...I'm alpha male...I can get my way"...

and he didn't

and it pissed him off and his insecurities showed once again
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
And whose fault is that? Who posted a public thread announcing he's leaving, while at the same time sending emails to various posters behind the scenes explaining the real story?

If he had simply disappeared for awhile while letting his friends know what was going on, then there would be nothing to discuss or speculate about. But when a high-profile poster posts an "I'm leaving the Planet forever" thread after he's requested to mods that a troll be banned after the troll called him a bad name, yes, that's going to draw attention and speculation. No?

Look, put aside whether Dane's a good guy or a bad guy, victim or instigator, whether the Planet needs him or not. Just be objective about this: Dane started this with the drama thread. It was unnecessary. Anybody else who melted down in that fashion would be mercilessly mocked.

Dane might have good reasons to be upset and to take a powder. But it's pretty standard around these parts that "I'm leaving forever" threads are bad form.
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
beach tribe 01:49 PM 03-22-2011

[Reply]
Calcountry 01:51 PM 03-22-2011
Shit! I don't know what I am going to do? I just don't know if I can go on, wtf?
[Reply]
patteeu 02:13 PM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by blaise:
Big Pedo Dymanite
Come on dim the lights
It's party time
Switch on the strobe
Do what you like
Gonna have a ball tonight
Let's have a ball
Down at the Globe

:-)
[Reply]
Inspector 02:21 PM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by patteeu:
I bet your son is an audiophile.
:-)

Or a guitarophile....
[Reply]
Inspector 02:23 PM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by Frankie:
Does that make Inspector a grand-audiophile? :-)
We used to be victrolaphiles. In the old days.
[Reply]
Page 93 of 152
« First < 43838990919293 94959697103143 > Last »
Up